Is Jay Gay?

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
with that said, opposition to gay marriage is the surest sign that one is gay. when they say they don't support "gay marriage," that tells me they are a little too concerned about jim and rick. i don't give a fukk about two men marrying each other. doesn't affect my life in the slightest.

i'm not gonna go out of my way and try and stop them. if i could vote, i'd vote against it, simply for religious reasons. my religion has taught me that same sex marriage is haram. but it doesn't say anything about harming them, or abusing them, whatever, what they do is what they do.

BUT what does get to me is this whole YOU MUST support gays movement.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not gonna go out of my way and try and stop them. if i could vote, i'd vote against it, simply for religious reasons. my religion has taught me that same sex marriage is haram. but it doesn't say anything about harming them, or abusing them, whatever, what they do is what they do.

BUT what does get to me is this whole YOU MUST support gays movement.

you do know religion is fukking retarded, right?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
"Youse the faq model for Karl Kani/Esco ads"

"What you gay? nikka Jay straight like Indian hair"

"fakkits wanna talk to po-po's, smoke 'em like cocoa"

"Cause fakkits hate when you gettin' money like athletes"

"Had nikkas mad for real like "I wish he was gay""

"You all are fakkits, you takin' it backwards"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut the fukk up fakkit.

:sitdown:

think about it. grown men and women have hang ups over what complete strangers are doing on their own time. shyt's disgusting.

people group a lot of blacks with redneck white trash because of their backwards homophobia.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
jay said discriminating against gays is the same as discriminating against blacks

what have these white folks done to jigga? smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't care if gays get married. Go ahead do what you do Cake & Aquaboy, but I believe that gay people, just like pedos, have a mental disease. Sure animals and other things can be gay too, that doesn't mean they are mentally alright. Gay sex is not natural, women have a vagina and men have a penis for a reason, it's in our nature to have intercourse and make children. 2men can't make children, neither can 2 women, therefore you forfeit the right to make children so you should not be allowed to adopt them. Besides those children should not ever be forced to live with 2 male parents or even lesbian parents. These people have a mental disease, and need help, and not only that but your putting a child in a place where they will be scrutinized their entire childhood by their peers and will have to ask his/her parents why they are together as the same sex which will most likely effect the childs psyche. All in all it ain't worth it, gay people just need to stay away from kids.
Thats the problem you have no facts to back up that it is a MENTAL ILLNESS. For the record I am not a homosexual, just because I am for equality does not make me one. I am for black rights, does that make me black? Of course not.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would like to see more on the study conducted by Cambridge University, that proves this point.

I'm always wary when somebody uses something like a testimonial from an "expert" and want's to be on some "well if you..." and expect people to take it as gospel.

How many same sex families were studied alongside archetypal ones?

sidenote:

It wasn't that long ago psychology looked upon homosexuality as a form of mental illness, what changed?

Because they are constantly researching and advancing. That is the point of any kind of scientific theory, is to build off of, advance it and make it testable. When it is made testable you are doing everything you can to prove it wrong in order to see if your hypothesis is indeed true. If you are truly interested in the Cambridge study, or the various others you should try to look through sources through google scholar,etc. I posted that link in particular because it was a required reading in my class in e-reserve to read one of cambridge journal pieces. Pretty interesting stuff.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Homosexuals and their backers love to try and play slick, talking bout if you against homosexuality and it's perpetuation, you secretly gay. That's some of the dumbest nonsense I've heard. If somebody ain't feeling that, they ain't feeling that.

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I wonder who put him up to that? Reminds me of that anti-gay commercial they had nba players doing. "Its no different than discriminating against blacks" was it for me. fukk him and Obama