Is Jay Gay?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yeah, exactly. It's a little semantics trick they use to make disagreeing with them virtually impossible. You got hypocrites for everything. You got politicians that want to lock people up for stealing but are stealing from the public. You got women that call other women hoes but they are hoing it up just as much... but you don't ever hear anyone that speaks out against stealing to automatically be assumed as what they speak out against. You don't like people slanging drugs in your community? You must secretly be dealing crack!

With the homosexual agenda, they willfully focus on the hypocrites and try to paint everybody that disagrees with that lifestyle in some sort of negative connotation. Either you are 'afraid of homosexuals' aka a homophobe or you are on the downlow. I know exactly where you coming from with the self-insult angle. A lot of homosexuals and their backers talk about they are down with that cause, but their way to insult you is to insinuate you are what they are supporting. That's like some white dude saying, "It's really unfair that we have so much racism against blacks. Racists are so ignorant. If you don't agree with what I just said, you must secretly be black."

I don't like any of the political parties, but one thing I notice about a lot of liberals is that they love to try to box people's opinions in with little labels and name-calling. If you don't agree with this guy's opinion on race, you must be a bigot or racist. Oh if you don't find homosexuality acceptable, you must be a homo on the low or a homophobe. If you don't cosign all of the nonsense that is starting to come from feminism, you are a bigot or sexist.

Another thing a lot of these cats do is try to rearrange reality. Apparently doing things that are close to gay is 'being comfortable in your sexuality.' But avoiding it must mean you are insecure and probably gay on the sneak. Guys sitting around talking about they watched brokeback mountain and even sat through the sex scenes because they are so secure in their sexuality, but if you ain't down to watch and support those sorts of movies, you might be a homo on the sneak because you ain't secure enough in your sexuality to watch two men hugged up. Negroes out here wearing tiger print leggings because 'they are secure in their sexuality.' If you don't dig that, you secretly gay. Cats out here looking at other men talking about 'he so handsome. I'm secure in my sexuality enough to say that." But if you on some, "Man, I ain't into dudes so don't ask me to comment on their looks," then you insecure and secretly gay.

It's easily possible for people to have diverging opinions on a matter. Some people are cool with homosexuality, and others are not. That's just two people having different opinions. You don't got to accept the perpetuation of homosexuality to be straight. That's utter nonsense. If that's the case, the majority of Jamaica is gay. The majority of African nations is gay. 2pac is gay, Wutang is gay. Just about all muslims must be gay. Just about everybody's parents and grandparents must be gay too, because they weren't playing that back in the day. This tactic falls short when exposed to reality. What really happens is these guys take a few cases of homo hypocrites, aka figures who were really gay but spoke out against it, make them the face of dissenters and insinuate that everyone who doesn't cosign homosexuality is like those hypocrites. Ain't nobody falling for that name-calling okey doke.

prolific posting,...!!

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Weird how I agree with most of the posts in here, seems to me that indicates that this type of issue is a way of dividing people more and more.

Seems to me that we all can agree to disagree, you have to check some of the bullshyt the 1% seems to perpetuate and call it what it is.

The rest of us are dropping like flies meanwhile they're eating good real good, and laughing at us for after dinner entertainment.

Sidenot:

Whole homosexual issue, as any idiot can tell you it had it's roots in Ancient Greece where pederasty was openly practiced (it was also practiced in Italy and Japan), study it in depth and pay particular attention at the way the pederast's were treated and compare it to what you see today.

Are they trying to legalize pederasty under a different banner?

If they are then the bleeding heart brigade are gonna make it happen eventually.

:leostare:

in the sector of the world where these fakkits are socially.

they get away with any and every form of sexual assault and sexual battery they want.

whenever they want,..you can believe that.

imo,...people that are gay in the world.

have been coerced and run astray by the roman catholic and christian religion as a science.

if you see the levels of man made tricknology.

they have instituted in the bible at certain points.

plus if you peep the math in how they soothed the death of christ over time.

i would say their ability to do so on other issues is just as profound.

when they got tv shows and movies that allude or don't allude to their full lifestyle.

while no one is taken aback. nor is there any outcry to persecute their figures where actual action takes place. including legal statues are always outdated,...and no other action is really soughr out after. or the victim is silenced effectively till no legal discourse, is taken.

i say they purposefully are creating the society to allow themselves the abilitry to do these real crimes.

as thievery, selling drugs and shyt like that people do to survive.

yet,..sexual deviance is not processed in the bin of real crime in our society.

according to how inhumane it is of all crime. sexual deviance is real crime, as opposed to other forms of crime.

as someone having to survive with the pain of being a victim of any type of sexual deviant crime.

imo,...gay people come from being preyed on and corerced by another long line of sexually abused victims. who never garnered help and were corrupted by another sexually deviant person.

gay people are not born gay,..i believe they aRe victimiZed psychologically and physically by someone. then are to not able to cope mentally to handle the tremendous burden of being victimized.

i also believe gay people are sexual criminal predators and prey on people as a form of bullying. to force them into this lifestyle from not being able to fully disclose the actual events and pain. so it forces them to seekout their victims of this crime.

i grew up in an orphanage and i know the kids who i grew up with.

who were victimized and i know they are gay from the sheer weight of being vicitmized, at a young age.

these kids were not gay but being victized by predators sent them off into that lifestyle. from a number of different large hard to discuss parrallels.

most people don't show consideration to or do not have the experience to know about.

i know boys and girls,..who i came up with who are victims and i know what happened to them and i see that same something on every gay person i see or happen to encounter.

they suffer from abuse and no actual psychological help after being victimized.

art barr

yes,...the most heinous military forces coerced boys.

that started in rome,...which would be a systematic practice that uses the mental pressure of militay tactics.

so gay bullshyt runs that deep,..that systematically it was how the roman empire was that strong.

they were coercing and creating a systematic poisoning of men, and women.

so i hope people do the math,...that bullshyt is hidden and protected by forces more powerful than wha you may not readily recognize. we as black people don't have our culture.

yet moorish culture conquered them and they stand juxtaposed to that stance of fukk gays.

people in italy openly hate blacks,...you do the math. also,..realize if hannibal's father had not gotten mortally ill,...the world would be under black moorish rule as well.

so that is also why a black man being gay is blasphemy. on top of a diviation from a real black warriors culture. so when you see a nikka that is gay,..he has shunned that ljneage to be a fukking fakkit.

remember that,..i never forget that shyt,....this world would be under a different rule and they know that as well.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm trying to help you understand how archaic a lot of what the bible teaches is and how people have cherry picked what to adhere to from it.

Plus, getting bent out of shape because gays wanna get married in a structure that has a cross hanging in it is absurd.

There are progressive, tolerant churches in blue states. I'd be willing to bet those are the churches where the gays would wed.

But that you've even given thought to, let alone disapprove of such a harmless, victimless, silly ceremony is the real scary aspect to this.

being gay amd married is about money.

fakkits being able to garner tax breaks for a union that does not yield kids and is the highest disposable income.

that s what it is about,...gays wanting a tax break and the government trying to catch the profit and financial windfall on the surface.

now,..they have worked to break down every subculture.

they are now trying to perpetrate thei fakkit agenda even more. so now,..sooner or later the desensitized nature will allow society to fully embrace their wicked madness on a completely open social level.

so now,...the fakkits who run the world can now walk around as free as they want without getting their asses beat on every street corner. while also making money on every street corner.

fukk gay people they serve no purpose and real talk,...physiologically they can't even count and add right.

a woman got three holes and one made especially for you, and made for you.

why in the fukk would you want a nikka who is not made for you.

plus is short the most vital hole,.....man, gay people don't even make physiological mathematical sense...that is how fukked up they are,..

fukk gay people,......

i ain't accepting of you and gays are heterophobic,.....

art barr