Is Jay Gay?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cept, Mel Gibson and Kramer weren't making jokes batti boy :pacspit:

Comedians make fun of race all day, (obviously you've never been to a show) but god forbid you say something bad about gay people and you've been shunned for life.

and
I don't even watch TV the only shyt I watch is sports but you got to be blind to not notice that homo propaganda that runs the entertainment industry. Gays are always trying to complain but they got a lane. The same ones today that influence your sons to wear leopard jeggings.

and guess what? MOST Pedos are....GAY!
and
Let me guess again.. you the type of person who wants to let homos adopt children?

:pacspit: you and your family

Actually, most pedophiles aren't gay and you would learn that in about a 300+ level psychology class, something I assume you have never participated in. I would love to see some statistic or evidence backing up your claims. Yet again, you look ignorant. So yes, I am for gays being able to adopt. There are many documentaries and articles giving evidence about how it is perfectly fine.
Like this one for example : Children thrive equally with same-sex, heterosexual parents, psychologist testifies at Prop. 8 trial - latimes.com

Do you see what I did there? I had some evidence for my claims and opinion. Thats usually how debates go; you should take note of this.
Also, Kramer originally said it was a joke gone wrong, and that is why I added statement to what I said because a statement was what Mel Gibson made.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is crazy... i really dont get the sympathy for dudes who like to suck dikk, and get fukked in the a$$hole, or fukk other dudes in the a$$hole...

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't jay wanna fight nas cuz he called him gay all throughout Ether? lmao

it was so vulgar:scusthov:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Actually, most pedophiles aren't gay and you would learn that in about a 300+ level psychology class, something I assume you have never participated in. I would love to see some statistic or evidence backing up your claims. Yet again, you look ignorant. So yes, I am for gays being able to adopt. There are many documentaries and articles giving evidence about how it is perfectly fine.
Like this one for example : Children thrive equally with same-sex, heterosexual parents, psychologist testifies at Prop. 8 trial - latimes.com

Do you see what I did there? I had some evidence for my claims and opinion. Thats usually how debates go; you should take note of this.
Also, Kramer originally said it was a joke gone wrong, and that is why I added statement to what I said because a statement was what Mel Gibson made.

I would like to see more on the study conducted by Cambridge University, that proves this point.

I'm always wary when somebody uses something like a testimonial from an "expert" and want's to be on some "well if you..." and expect people to take it as gospel.

How many same sex families were studied alongside archetypal ones?

sidenote:

It wasn't that long ago psychology looked upon homosexuality as a form of mental illness, what changed?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Homosexuals should not have to hide who they are and spend their lives living in fear. Hiding who they are, suppressing their innermost desires and selves, SHOULD NOT be an option. That's the whole point. Let them be open about it. It doesn't effect me or you in any adverse way.

Obviously, Jay's comparison has both merits and flaws.

Remember that next time a pedophile comes to u talkin bout "damn u see the bosses 5 yr old daughter she wuz lookin good today"...or the rapist comes and says "damn I tore sum bytches azz up last night"...or a dominatrix comes to u talkin bout how she used a dildo on her husband...there's a lot of different sexual preferences out their that may or may not be mutations....we throw pedos in jails no questions asked and try to have they balls castrated....I feel bad for gays havin this mutation but if u tell them that what's gon happen ? They gon get sassy "I'm not a victim I'm perfectly normal and don't need your sorrys"...if u perfectly normal keep your sexual desires to your damn self or say it out loud if u want to like any other normal person would...take the bullying like other kids have to without a hooplah....most people don't care if gay people can visit each other in the hospital....its the comparisons to the civil rights movements....forcing marriage which is a religious thing to be sumthing u can be part of when its against most religions that make people mad and cause them not to get support...have ur own ceromony its the same shyt...that or take away married peoples monetary benefits so gays won't feel like they not gettin shafted bcuz they sh1t ain't official...that marriage benefits shyt ain't fair either far as I'm concerned...make everybody sign paperwork saying who and who can't visit them in the hospital...problem solved...that way if. My mamas best friend raised me she can visit me in the hospital too.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
you cannot be anti gay these days, the times have changed. unfortunately, the gay mafia runs the entertainment business.

em was asked this question last year, and he responded the same way jay did. that speaks volumes.

look at all the shyt glaad and all the gay activists groups have done to 50 in the last few years for all the comments he's made. even the stubborn 50 has learned now, you can't mess with them. if you do, as he said, better prepare to write an apology letter.

Since '86

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The idea that gay marriage is a threat to marriage in general is laughable considering the divorce rate in this country. There is no sanctity of marriage anymore. That went out the window a long time ago with TV shows like the Bachelor/Bachelorette, Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?, Married By America, etc. Marriage may have religious connotations, but it is a state institution. This is a civil-right issue & they should have the right to be married by the state. If a church or religion won't recognize it, so be it.

I just never understood why so many people are concerned with preventing gays from being married. It's there lives, it's there relationship. Worry about yours.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I don't care if gays get married. Go ahead do what you do Cake & Aquaboy, but I believe that gay people, just like pedos, have a mental disease. Sure animals and other things can be gay too, that doesn't mean they are mentally alright. Gay sex is not natural, women have a vagina and men have a penis for a reason, it's in our nature to have intercourse and make children. 2men can't make children, neither can 2 women, therefore you forfeit the right to make children so you should not be allowed to adopt them. Besides those children should not ever be forced to live with 2 male parents or even lesbian parents. These people have a mental disease, and need help, and not only that but your putting a child in a place where they will be scrutinized their entire childhood by their peers and will have to ask his/her parents why they are together as the same sex which will most likely effect the childs psyche. All in all it ain't worth it, gay people just need to stay away from kids.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you cannot be anti gay these days, the times have changed. unfortunately, the gay mafia runs the entertainment business.

em was asked this question last year, and he responded the same way jay did. that speaks volumes.

look at all the shyt glaad and all the gay activists groups have done to 50 in the last few years for all the comments he's made. even the stubborn 50 has learned now, you can't mess with them. if you do, as he said, better prepare to write an apology letter.

So its not natural is what you're saying. Its basically engineered at this point. They've got the money to shut down the true voices and the influence to make people who speak sanely sound like demons. I mean shoot friend, they got to Eminem so bad he went from writing lyrics disrespecting gays to writing lyrics as if he IS GAY. Its so demonic,

Friend. :sitdown:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is crazy... i really dont get the sympathy for dudes who like to suck dikk, and get fukked in the a$$hole, or fukk other dudes in the a$$hole...

who the fukk is looking for sympathy? nikkas is BORN that way. just like you (presumably) and me are born to fukk bytches, these dudes are born to fukk dudes. that's how they are wired. being gay is not a choice.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
who the fukk is looking for sympathy? nikkas is BORN that way. just like you (presumably) and me are born to fukk bytches, these dudes are born to fukk dudes. that's how they are wired. being gay is not a choice.

wasn't elton john married to a woman? i don't believe that they were born gay. well not all of them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasn't elton john married to a woman? i don't believe that they were born gay. well not all of them.

many of them, to fit in, take the traditional route. of course, those marriages end up in divorce, usually mired in in a scandal related to the underground homosexuality. i don't believe for a minute that the vast majority of homosexuals are that way by choice. it's biological.

with that said, opposition to gay marriage is the surest sign that one is gay. when they say they don't support "gay marriage," that tells me they are a little too concerned about jim and rick. i don't give a fukk about two men marrying each other. doesn't affect my life in the slightest.