Is Jay Gay?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Being anti gay as an entertainer = flushing money down the toilet. It's not a good look.

I thought the video was interesting cause of the homophobia that exist in hip-hop. Maybe he's been hanging around Kanye too much :leon:

It is funny how he compares the plight of an entire race of people that had to fight for respect starting at the bottom when they were literally unshackled to people that have existed for years, even had a period in time when it was embraced, and now they want to have the word marriage attached to their civil unions.

I don't care if gays get married it's cool, but comparable to the civil rights movement:childplease:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This is all you,jay z and anyone else who keeps that lie going is doing.No way at all you can compare the 2.I ain't mad at you gay people.You want to marry go ahead.You want to adopt go ahead.Whatever you guys want I support.Just stop comparing the two.

Basically what I was tryna say..stop comparing the 2..2 COMPLETELY diff monsters..and I think they deserve equal rights..my only issue is with them marrying in the church..I think that's disrespectful...but city hall marriage..or even they own ceremony..cool with me..

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Being anti gay as an entertainer = flushing money down the toilet. It's not a good look.

JAYZGERVAIS2.gif

*Jay's nodding in agreement with this statement*

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truff. I cannot hide being black. Gay dudes can hide being gay and whenever they amass enough courage come out to whoever. How the fukk im outta come to world and tell people " guys there something i've been hiding....i am black" :what:

World: :pacspit:

:laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all you,jay z and anyone else who keeps that lie going is doing.No way at all you can compare the 2.I ain't mad at you gay people.You want to marry go ahead.You want to adopt go ahead.Whatever you guys want I support.Just stop comparing the two.

Again I'm waiting on your statistics, until you can do that your argument is baseless. The comparison between the two is with hate crimes and equality, its not about who had it worse. Also you seem to be under the impression that when something is compared they have to be the exact same, that is not the case it is just pointing out the similarities. Also I am not a homosexual I just believe in equality. I feel the same for all around including black people, does that make me a black man? No it does not, same thing here.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Having to respect somebody based on who they want to have sex with makes no sense to me?

Why do I have to respect that shyt?

You respect people who earn it.Sex is private and irrelevant.

When people say they are gay, they're pretty much telling you what they like to do in their bedroom.Why do I have to take note of what you do in your bedroom in order to respect you as a person?

You might as well give scat lovers special provisions.Let them shyt on each other in public.Wouldn't it be discrimination to not allow them to?

The shyt is none of my business.Gay people should keep that shyt private.

The most respectable gay people are the ones you can't tell are gay.They just chill out and don't make it a issue.You may even be shocked when you find out they're gay because they didn't put it out there like that.Just kept it on some person to person shyt.Real cool and reserved.Once they hit you with the news, you're like "cool..okay" because they've already proven themselves as a PERSON.They didn't force their sexual preference on you first like them flamboyant faq types.

Them the muthafukkas I have a problem with.All that loud broadcasting, extra feminine shyt is just sick to me.It's twisted .How you gone turn off women and then turn around and act like one? If that's not a mental illness, i don't know what is?

If you gay, I don't give a fukk.What you do in your bedroom is none of my business.I have nothing against it.

I just want to know why I have to acknowledge it and respect you for it?Why do you want special treatment because you like getting your back blowed out?

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
SMH at anyone trying to compare what gays went through to civil rights, put the stanning down for one minute

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He can't be anti-gay in the entertainment industry.

lol what?

Yes he can, he's worth half a billion dollars. Realistically he can do whatever the f*ck he wants now. He could've said "fags burn in hell" and it wouldn't change his life one bit.

He obviously ain't got a problem with it. It is what it is.

Fred.