Is Jay Gay?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when muthafukkas do that...

Why is that?

There is a lot of scientific evidence pointing to homosexuality being a mutation, with that being a case they didn't choose to be gay, any more than someone picks their skin color. Pretty good comparison actually.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Comparing gay rights to civil rights..:upsetfavre:

Truff. I cannot hide being black. Gay dudes can hide being gay and whenever they amass enough courage come out to whoever. How the fukk im outta come to world and tell people " guys there something i've been hiding....i am black" :what:

World: :pacspit:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Why is that?

There is a lot of scientific evidence pointing to homosexuality being a mutation, with that being a case they didn't choose to be gay, any more than someone picks their skin color. Pretty good comparison actually.

No. I cannot hide being black, i have no choice but to be black. Being gay you have the option to come out and tell the world or stay undercover gay. Either way you determine how the world sees you some extent. I cannot chose to be not-black on any given day.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truff. I cannot hide being black. Gay dudes can hide being gay and whenever they amass enough courage come out to whoever. How the fukk im outta come to world and tell people " guys there something i've been hiding....i am black" :what:

World: :pacspit:

Thats a terrible comparison, because its not about the concept of "hiding" something. The point is why should they hide something, when they are born that way. Why should they be ashamed of these things, who deems it wrong? Wrong by who's standards? If you believe in these kind of things, can you hate on the white supremacist who hates blacks because of skin color? That sounds ridiculous of course, skin color doesn't represent the type of person an individual is any more than sexuality does. Its just a part of overall character.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Jay saying basically the same shyt maino, fat joe and a few other "street" hip hop artists have recently stated. Again, jay tryna ride other nikkas trends and make it his :smh:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Why is that?

Actually its a horrible comparison.When gay men and women are treated like blacks during civil rights then we can talk.

Black man cant look at a white woman without being beat.

Black man cant add white man to insurance without going on MSNBC first.

Yea.This shyt is so comparable.:pacspit:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Thats a terrible comparison, because its not about the concept of "hiding" something. The point is why should they hide something, when they are born that way. Why should they be ashamed of these things, who deems it wrong? Wrong by who's standards? If you believe in these kind of things, can you hate on the white supremacist who hates blacks because of skin color? That sounds ridiculous of course, skin color doesn't represent the type of person an individual is any more than sexuality does. Its just a part of overall character.

it's NOT the same thing..a gay BLACK man at the height of racism will get HUNG or BEAT because he BLACK before they even know he's gay...no matter how u slice it..ur sexual preference is PERSONAL information..there is NOTHING personal about me walking around with my skin color...gay discrimination IS discrimination..but it's NOWHERE NEAR the same shyt as racial discrimination..ESPECIALLY the black struggle...over 400 years of slavery for a skin color nikka holla at me...ACTUALLY..the fukkin racist white people was straight up using GAY acts against the slaves like ASS raping the black men to break they pride...get it straight..

TheMoor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Illnoize
There's a lot of gays in high positions nowadays, so now they can just lobby for support like this, money talks

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns

But i CANNOT withhold my being black from society, i CANNOT pick an opportune time to divulge this information to the world. What your are trying for is a society that not only ACCEPTS what you are but LIKES you for what you are. Its not going to be both and that is where i argue with gay people.

Please sleep and do anything you want with whoever, but why are you forcing me to like you/respect you because you want to sleep with a guy. That does not impress or bother me that is their preference. What if i had a sexual preference to having women piss on me? Should i then force you to like me because of this?

Gay people need to come out and say exactly what they are looking for. If its the same rights as straight couples please, give it to them. But if its to be loved and liked by everyone in the world because they are gay then fukk that!!! i do not want anyone telling how to feel or act and then calling me homophobic or chastizing me for not following suit.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
it's NOT the same thing..a gay BLACK man at the height of racism will get HUNG or BEAT because he BLACK before they even know he's gay...no matter how u slice it..ur sexual preference is PERSONAL information..there is NOTHING personal about me walking around with my skin color...gay discrimination IS discrimination..but it's NOWHERE NEAR the same shyt as racial discrimination..ESPECIALLY the black struggle...over 400 years of slavery for a skin color nikka holla at me...ACTUALLY..the fukkin racist white people was straight up using GAY acts against the slaves like ASS raping the black men to break they pride...get it straight..

Good point.

But yeah like others have said, he can't come out as being anti-gay in an industry that has a lot of down-low activity. There's a possibility that he's gay for sure. We don't really know that any entertainer is gay until they come out and say it. Doesn't stop us from speculating though, some entertainers insist that they're straight and yet they do some very suspect shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually its a horrible comparison.When gay men and women are treated like blacks during civil rights then we can talk.

Black man cant look at a white woman without being beat.

Black man cant add white man to insurance without going on MSNBC first.

Yea.This shyt is so comparable.:pacspit:

Oh yea I guess we can ignore all of the gays who get beat and killed because of their sexual preference. There are plenty of interracial couples so stop the shyt. I'm not saying that there aren't social issues with race, but you can't say the other people don't have it bad, and that it isn't an issue and expect the other problems to be solved. It's all based in hatred, and that is where the problem lies.