Is Jay Gay?

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Thats a terrible comparison, because its not about the concept of "hiding" something. The point is why should they hide something, when they are born that way. Why should they be ashamed of these things, who deems it wrong? Wrong by who's standards? If you believe in these kind of things, can you hate on the white supremacist who hates blacks because of skin color? That sounds ridiculous of course, skin color doesn't represent the type of person an individual is any more than sexuality does. Its just a part of overall character.

:sitdown: supposedly pedophiles can't help that they like children, should we give them rights too?

Gay people should be happy they get as much freedom as they do, turn on the TV and all there is is pro gay shyt (dudes dressin like women, Tosh.O, most reality shows) you can't even make fun of a gay person without getting sued (I.E. Tracy Morgan) but you can make race jokes and nothing will happen.

Fags need to stop cryin :pacspit:

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
ya'll don't understand that blacks being so opposed to gays brings us down to right-winger levels of ignorance. specially with that religious talk. No matter your opinion we just need to fall back and let this one go. just body it

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
lol what?

Yes he can, he's worth half a billion dollars. Realistically he can do whatever the f*ck he wants now. He could've said "fags burn in hell" and it wouldn't change his life one bit.

He obviously ain't got a problem with it. It is what it is.

Fred.

The fukk are you talking about? What an idiotic post.

Jay-Z has plenty of white fans who listen to his music that will instantly disown him if he makes them think he's "bigoted". He can't just "do whatever the f*ck he wants" because he's not trying to lose the money he's worked so hard to achieve. He doesn't want to lose fans over an issue like this. It's not like he's selling a product that people actually need (like water, for example). He sells music and clothes (or at least, is most well known for those things), 2 things that people can go without (for clothes, they can go without HIS brand of clothing).

Some of you nikkas are so astronomically idiotic it truly boggles the mind to the umpteenth degree. :wow:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol what?

Yes he can, he's worth half a billion dollars. Realistically he can do whatever the f*ck he wants now. He could've said "fags burn in hell" and it wouldn't change his life one bit.

That's... not even close to being true.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sitdown: supposedly pedophiles can't help that they like children, should we give them rights too?

Gay people should be happy they get as much freedom as they do, turn on the TV and all there is is pro gay shyt (dudes dressin like women, Tosh.O, most reality shows) you can't even make fun of a gay person without getting sued (I.E. Tracy Morgan) but you can make race jokes and nothing will happen.

Fags need to stop cryin :pacspit:

No pedophiles shouldn't be given rights, because their rights would be interfering with someone else's. Dude I watch the same TV you do and I don't see all of this "pro gay shyt" so I don't know what your watching, but thats your business. Tracy Morgan didn't get sued by the way he just faced a back lash, just like Kramer and Mel Gibson did when they made racial jokes and statements. So you need to make sure your argument doesn't have as many holes in it the next time you try to debate someone in order for you to not look ignorant the next time you open your mouth. :pacspit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The fukk are you talking about? What an idiotic post.

Jay-Z has plenty of white fans who listen to his music that will instantly disown him if he makes them think he's "bigoted". He can't just "do whatever the f*ck he wants" because he's not trying to lose the money he's worked so hard to achieve. He doesn't want to lose fans over an issue like this. It's not like he's selling a product that people actually need (like water, for example). He sells music and clothes (or at least, is most well known for those things), 2 things that people can go without (for clothes, they can go without HIS brand of clothing).

Some of you nikkas are so astronomically idiotic it truly boggles the mind to the umpteenth degree. :wow:

Again, he is set for life no matter what he does at this point. He could literally go on a rant against every demographic, sexual preference, religion, and suffer zero life changing consequences. Would he lose money, and/or business deals? Yes. Would it really affect him? fukk no. Just like Mel Gibson. He's rich, he'll be rich, and he has enough money to feed his kid's kids no matter what he does. Stop acting like Jay is a McDonald's employee that'll get fired if he says the wrong thing. He's co-signing homosexuality because he don't have a problem with it, period.

Fred.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nah, he just realized the truth that there's no logical reason to deny same-sex couples access to marriage.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
No pedophiles shouldn't be given rights, because their rights would be interfering with someone else's. Dude I watch the same TV you do and I don't see all of this "pro gay shyt" so I don't know what your watching, but thats your business. Tracy Morgan didn't get sued by the way he just faced a back lash, just like Kramer and Mel Gibson did when they made racial jokes and statements. So you need to make sure your argument doesn't have as many holes in it the next time you try to debate someone in order for you to not look ignorant the next time you open your mouth. :pacspit:

cept, Mel Gibson and Kramer weren't making jokes batti boy :pacspit:

Comedians make fun of race all day, (obviously you've never been to a show) but god forbid you say something bad about gay people and you've been shunned for life.

and
I don't even watch TV the only shyt I watch is sports but you got to be blind to not notice that homo propaganda that runs the entertainment industry. Gays are always trying to complain but they got a lane. The same ones today that influence your sons to wear leopard jeggings.

and guess what? MOST Pedos are....GAY!
and
Let me guess again.. you the type of person who wants to let homos adopt children?

:pacspit: you and your family

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rapper, Philanthropist, Demonic individual

Sit your silly self down Jay-z. You sould us out. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Proof? :sitdown:

I am. Your point?

1/3 of sex crimes against children are done by homosexuals. This is shocking considering they make up such a small percentage of the population in America. Another not so shocking fact are homosexuals are 7 times more likely to have been sexually abused compared to hetrosexuals. I know i know i agree with you on my statement.

Its so demonic, friend. :sitdown: