Is it possible that the devil tricked us?

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Exactly, think about how many times from birth you see the Cesare Borgia image of Christ. That image is associated with a lot of people's happinness from childhood, especially every year they celebrated the Babylonian Christmas. You tell somebody that Christ doesn't look like that and is described as so-called black according to the scriptures and because they cannot let that image go, they say "It doesn't matter what color he is". Ask an Edomite why that image is being used to portray him and they will say that "it doesn't matter...it means nothing...I don't care if he is blue, black or purple :smugfavre:" That image has done a lot of damage.
Edomites are not important, but when our own people act ignorantly about it. :snoop:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Didn't Jesus get rid of the law and take the shine away from the gawd of the old testament :ohhh:

Both Jesus and Satan described as the light of the morning star :mindblown:

Another lie taught by Esau.

The law has not been done away with. Remember, you need to know that the law was given to the descendants of Israel and no other people. The only laws that Christ fulfilled was the sacrificial law to bridge the elect of the 12 tribes into the new covenant which will not be fulfilled until the Kingdom is established on earth. He is the mediator anywhere on earth for Israelites that believe in him. No need for sacrifices and burnt offering under the Levitical priest for the atonement of sins...in addition we have been scattered which was prophesied would happen to us all the way in books of Moses and in numerous prophecies in the books of the prophets and even out the mouth of Christ.

Matthew 5
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Luke 24
44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.

Christ fulfilled the prophecies concerning himself and the law of sacrifice which were carried out by the Levitical priests, primarily the sons of Aaron. So because he fulfilled the law of sacrficied...sacrifices and burnt offering passed from the law, but all the other laws are still in effect even under the new covenant when the Kingdom is set.
Read Hebrews 7 for some understanding
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=hebrews 7&version=KJV

Hebrews 8
8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:
9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

It clearly states that the new covenant is with the Israelites and with nobody else. Now the fulfillment of the new covenant will not be complete until the kingdom is established...that is what the elect are earnestly waiting for. The old covenant required us to go through hell as a nation for not keeping the law and going away from the Most High and we are still in captivity until the 2nd coming.

Last edited:

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Edomites are not important, but when our own people act ignorantly about it. :snoop:

I agree...but our people say the same thing that Esau says showing you that they are truly enslaved. You got rappers with Cescare Borgia chains on their neck promoting the extermination of their own brethren. The reaons why the so-called black women is at odds with the so-called black man is because in her mind, he is not a representation of her Savior, Cesare. This is in the innermost part of her being because of that image.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Didn't Jesus get rid of the law and take the shine away from the gawd of the old testament :ohhh:

Both Jesus and Satan described as the light of the morning star :mindblown:

Now to answer this question. This is yet again another lie. There is a reason why the Bible is a mystery and is sealed.

When Moses wrote Genesis, he wrote things literally and allegorically to hide the mysteries

Genesis 1
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.
5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

This is the light the John was referring that was with God in the beginning

John 1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6 There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7 The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8 He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

In addition to that Light, who was the one was the Savior. There was the Darkness, Satan. One thing people do not understand about the Most High is that he is all about balance. By now, people should be able to look around and see that balance is very important even if you do not understand it.

Now let's go further down Genesis

Genesis 1
16 And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,
18 And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good.

So here, now you see another set of lights both lesser and greater being made to rule. So did Most High make two sets of lights and two sets of darkness. It is not talking about the same thing? or could it be? From a literal sense, refers to firmament of the sky being opened up to allow for sun light and moon light to shine upon the earth.

Then you have the allegorical/parabolic breakdown. The lesser light that rules at night, meaning in spiritual darkness is Satan. The greater light that rules in the spiritual awakening is the Savior. This again, shows the balance of the Most High.

One of the most misinterpreted scriptures is found Isaiah 14:12. Let's examine:

Isaiah 14
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms

Lucifer when broken down in latin means light bearer or light carrier. If you know latin...you will know that it does not mean Satan or morning star. He is called son of the morning but not the bright morning star. There is a difference.

Clearly if you read further down, the Lucifer is a man. Just like black folks would say back in the day..."The Man is after me"...we all know he is referring to a set of men...the secret society of the so-called white man that wants to destroy our people. Who weakened the nations...who caused the earth to tremble with his bombs and conquered the 4 corners of the earth over the last 500 years? If thou canst tell? :sas1:

Morning is what leads in the Day...the same Day referred to in the beginning of Genesis. The star is not at its peak in the morning, but it starts to peak until it reaches its brightest point. That is why Christ said:

Revelation 22
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

So, right now we are in that dawn period in the morning. The star is beginning to come out and the elect can see it come clearer and clearer until the brightness is fully revealed.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Whenever you have the time. Dude is annoying but pretty damn close to the truth, and he backs it up with science.

To see how close he is, read the comments from cacs under the video.

breh this video right here :mindblown: always knew I didn't 'evolve' from no ape.

I don't agree with everything he is saying but my gosh is there some intriguing information in there & I'm only on hr three :wow:

Scientist are doing some :demonic: stuff brehs

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
breh this video right here :mindblown: always knew I didn't 'evolve' from no ape.

I don't agree with everything he is saying but my gosh is there some intriguing information in there & I'm only on hr three :wow:

Scientist are doing some :demonic: stuff brehs

I don't think he's 100 on all of it, but like you say he has points.

To sum it up i guess: How can every other race have neanderthal dna except African blacks. It can't be from breeding because two different species can't breed. If they do....The offspring is sterile (mules).

He thinks it's obvious every other race is a result of genetic manipulation by black scientists.