Is it possible that the devil tricked us?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't think he's 100 on all of it, but like you say he has points.

To sum it up i guess: How can every other race have neanderthal dna except African blacks. It can't be from breeding because two different species can't breed. If they do....The offspring is sterile (mules).

He thinks it's obvious every other race is a result of genetic manipulation by black scientists.

Yakub
:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

Exactly! There's something to most stories.

Crazy thing is Yakub was said to have a big head. Came from a race of big heads.

Now this hasn't been connected before but, think of those big skulls that are found around the planet. Not the ones that are the result of binding, but the ones that are clearly natural.

Was there a race of Black's who had these big heads and we're highly advanced? I thought it was foolishness until this video.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly! There's something to most stories.

Crazy thing is Yakub was said to have a big head. Came from a race of big heads.

Now this hasn't been connected before but, think of those big skulls that are found around the planet. Not the ones that are the result of binding, but the ones that are clearly natural.

Was there a race of Black's who had these big heads and we're highly advanced? I thought it was foolishness until this video.

Theres a Youtube video about the story of Yakub and they showed the cats in Ethiopia/Somalia with big foreheads. They say majority of the NOI stuff is allegory so don't take it in the literal sense, but its crazy the type of knowledge they dropped in the 40s and 50s that is coming full circle today.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Making us believe that he was the good one :ohhh:

Could this be the actual face of Satan? :lupe:
merciful-jesus.jpg

Tricknology yall :sas2:
It can be argued that that actual inaccurate representation is a symbol of both a philosophical & psychological "devil" if you will.

If it is truly broken down, it is blatant how colorism played into the utter vehement violence, rape & enslavement or anyone darker than & with more Negroid or Asiatic features than this representation. Just think about how long physical/mental enslavement of black people would have lasted if at any random lynching with a plethora of white people standing around smiling and one little adorable "jewel of the town" 6 year old white girl would have looked up at the castration & stringing up of a black man with hair like wool & darker skin and she would have blurted out, innocently....

"Daddy, he looks like Jesus!"

The lynching would have still happened however, there would have been generational shifts that would have brought about a self -hat ein white people who didn't look like the accurate representation of Jesus.

I always chuckle when people, especially Black people, claim that colorism in the media & in a historical context doesn't matter.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Didn't Jesus get rid of the law and take the shine away from the gawd of the old testament :ohhh:

Both Jesus and Satan described as the light of the morning star :mindblown:

The Old Testament and New Testament are different gods. The Old Testament had multiple gods from the Volcano to Baal.

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
The Old Testament and New Testament are different gods. The Old Testament had multiple gods from the Volcano to Baal.

Yeah but they say the others mentioned are the fake gods

In any case, you think the creator of the universe can be bound within one book?

:francis:

Just understand the lessons from it, both good and bad, from the elders, and don't get too wrapped up in it

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
You see this is deeper than rap. The image of the beast, Cesare Borgia was an instrumental tool in the downfall and oppression of our people. Millions of natives were killed for not accepting that image until they eventually accepted it...same with many so called negroes brought here. It is actually a requirement to overcome the ingrained image in your mind in order to be freed from its yolk. That yolk can only be broken by faith in the real Messiah and is dark skinned with wooly hair...thus saith the scriptures.

I can tell you that even if you say with your mouth that the Messiah is black...the image of the beast will pop up in your mind whenever you hear or say Jesus or Christ or any other title. I could tell you for years that I thought the Jesus as he is known to world was black but the image of the beast was still stuck in my head until I got into the Truth and it took months for the image to leave the deep recesses of my mind. Trust me...that image has a psychological effect on our people. I do not care if you are so-called religious or atheist...it has a demonic stranglehold if you are not connected with the Most High.

This is truth.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Now to answer this question. This is yet again another lie. There is a reason why the Bible is a mystery and is sealed.

When Moses wrote Genesis, he wrote things literally and allegorically to hide the mysteries

Pause. Moses ain't write Genesis. I'm sorry, brother, you're trying to expose the truth but you're still mired down in the lies of the Israelites and those who worship the Israelites and seek to touch heaven through their hems.

Sever ties to the lies of the Israelites, and then you will truly see truth.