Is it possible that the devil tricked us?

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
the first painting of Christ

dsc01394-2.jpg

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
LarryLobster said:
The issues being debated included the nature of Jesus Christ,

This is a misnomer. The 'nature' of 'Christ' was settled long before the Council. There were 2-3 Bishops in attendance that disagreed.......out of 300+.

The 'disagreement' was whether 'Christ' was:

Homoousian :hula: Homoiousian

Homoousian is the 'official' stance since it is verified in the Tanakh.​

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Making us believe that he was the good one :ohhh:

Could this be the actual face of Satan? :lupe:
merciful-jesus.jpg

Tricknology yall :sas2:

That is the image of the beast...the same image that was used by Esau to conquer the earth and make himself a God and a Saviour to the world....more specifically the world of Israel

Revelation 13
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

This power was given to the Beast to use this image and kill the people that would worship it. Remember the main people that were killed for not excepting this image were blacks taking into slavery in the new world and the natives of the Americas. Both just so happen to be the descendants of Israel according to prophecies. The Beast is representation of a certain people on this earth. It should be easy to figure that out :jawalrus:

John saw the image and later the image was able to speak as well. He more than likely saw a vision of movies but of course in the 1st century AD, he was not going to say I saw the image speak on TV or movie screen.

He more than likely saw visions of movies, reenactments of this image given life in the end of days.

tumblr_mkffskFmfb1qe2hjfo1_500.gif

2 Corinthians 11
14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

You see this is deeper than rap. The image of the beast, Cesare Borgia was an instrumental tool in the downfall and oppression of our people. Millions of natives were killed for not accepting that image until they eventually accepted it...same with many so called negroes brought here. It is actually a requirement to overcome the ingrained image in your mind in order to be freed from its yolk. That yolk can only be broken by faith in the real Messiah and is dark skinned with wooly hair...thus saith the scriptures.

I can tell you that even if you say with your mouth that the Messiah is black...the image of the beast will pop up in your mind whenever you hear or say Jesus or Christ or any other title. I could tell you for years that I thought the Jesus as he is known to world was black but the image of the beast was still stuck in my head until I got into the Truth and it took months for the image to leave the deep recesses of my mind. Trust me...that image has a psychological effect on our people. I do not care if you are so-called religious or atheist...it has a demonic stranglehold if you are not connected with the Most High.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
That is the image of the beast...the same image that was used by Esau to conquer the earth and make himself a God and a Saviour to the world....more specifically the world of Israel

This power was given to the Beast to use this image and kill the people that would worship it. Remember the main people that were killed for not excepting this image were blacks taking into slavery in the new world and the natives of the Americas. Both just so happen to be the descendants of Israel according to prophecies. The Beast is representation of a certain people on this earth. It should be easy to figure that out :jawalrus:

John saw the image and later the image was able to speak as well. He more than likely saw a vision of movies but of course in the 1st century AD, he was not going to say I saw the image speak on TV or movie screen.

He more than likely saw visions of movies, reenactments of this image given life in the end of days.

tumblr_mkffskFmfb1qe2hjfo1_500.gif

You see this is deeper than rap. The image of the beast, Cesare Borgia was an instrumental tool in the downfall and oppression of our people. Millions of natives were killed for not accepting that image until they eventually accepted it...same with many so called negroes brought here. It is actually a requirement to overcome the ingrained image in your mind in order to be freed from its yolk. That yolk can only be broken by faith in the real Messiah and is dark skinned with wooly hair...thus saith the scriptures.

I can tell you that even if you say with your mouth that the Messiah is black...the image of the beast will pop up in your mind whenever you hear or say Jesus or Christ or any other title. I could tell you for years that I thought the Jesus as he is known to world was black but the image of the beast was still stuck in my head until I got into the Truth and it took months for the image to leave the deep recesses of my mind. Trust me...that image has a psychological effect on our people. I do not care if you are so-called religious or atheist...it has a demonic stranglehold if you are not connected with the Most High.
Yes this is true, even though i "accept" his dark skin i still can't fully embrace it. I mean you heard so many stories about white jesus since you're was a kid that it's really hard to change your perception. The brainwash is real.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
All religions of this world are denominations of satanism. This seems hard to believe and wildly inappropriate, but to understand how we have all been tricked by the devil we must understand ancient languages and religion in general. We will use the three most populous religions of this world as an example: Christianity, islam and Hinduism.

11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6 11-12

The devil is an actual entity, a real being who is both supernatural and natural, understanding his methods is knowing the secrets behind the world in general. The devil works through deception, signs, symbols and language tricks. In the hindu religion we see there are a pantheon of deities, of whom each person has the ability to choose and worship. It is important to understand that this is how all religions work, and that monotheism itself is a major deception. In reality monotheism does not exist and is a modern mythological term to provide a mental dissimilarity between religions that are exact in nature and application. All religions work based off more than one 'god' figure and the pantheon, dating back to prediluvian times, are the fallen angels of the bible. The example most often used is that of the greek mythological deities, of whom society is keenly aware of. these deities are numerous and ubiquitous in our society because they are the ancient fallen angels, who have names, characteristics , personalities, symbols and specific worship techniques. these deities cross over in all ancient religions, including Hinduism. we will examine one of the major deities

yjkDQHcl.jpg

This is the deity shiva, the most popular hindu deity, worshipped by millions and venerated for thousands of years. this is a picture of the devil and the proof comes from analyzing the symbols within it. The first symbol, which is the most obvious tell, is that there is a serpent around his neck. The serpent represents ancient wisdom, knowledge and divine authority, but esoterically this symbol always represents the devil. satans natural form is that of a snake and any depiction of this creature associated with a deity is proof of their satanic affiliation.

another symbolic association with the devil is located on the left side of the picture, the pitchfork. Known under a variety of names, the pitchfork, or trident is always used in association with demonic entities or fallen angels. another ancient deity that uses this symbol is posieden/neptune, the ancient sea god worshipped in Greece/rome. It is important to understand that all ancient deities are the same deities, just with different names in different countries. the ancient Judaic name for this entity is Dagan and is located in the bible in 1 Samuel 5, Joshua and judges. another deity that uses this symbol is pluto/hades, the ancient deity of the underworld and death. shiva is known as the deity of death, destruction chaos and creation in hindu mythology.

the last symbol discussed will be possibly the least obvious. The depiction of the 'halo' effect behind this deities head represents ancient sun worship, as the sun is emanating from his head. This symbol is used to depict sun worship as commanded against in the bible, it will be noted that Christianity also uses this halo imagery, but it is not to be confused with the worship of the Son of Alaheim, rather the sun god. There also is a crescent moon symbol on the left side of the picture, also associated with the deities head, with another sun situated on the right side of the deity's head. The crescent moon and star, symbolically associated with islam in the modern era, is actually an ancient symbol which represented the demonic worship of the host of heaven, the sun, moon and stars. These ancient symbols, the halo and the sun/crescent moon, connect this ancient worship of demonic entities to the modern worship of demonic entities in the islamic mosque and Christian church.

Understanding and interpreting the meanings behind symbology, mythology and etymology is the key to understanding how the devil manipulates the world. In proper context we know that the devil is able to 'morph' into whatever kind of being in appearance it wants, as can its angels. So then wouldn its speech and application take on the same morphologic qualities, especially throughout time? Wouldn there then be a hidden subtext which connects these appearances just by definition? This is what we see, upom careful examination, that there is an ancient hieroglyphic language, present in all societies for thousands of years even in this the modern era, that is centered around the knowledge of the sun moon stars and snake.

will update with islam and Christian interpretation.
Shiva is not the fukking devil :laff:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
The final religion in question is Christianity. With its knowledge of the devil and his tactics, one would think the followers of the Messiah detailed in the bible would never be tricked into satanism, by any means. This is far from the case. As is well known, Christians worship on pagan holidays that Alaheim commanded against (jeremiah 10:2), carry crosses of silver and gold as idols also commanded against (exodus 20:23) and changed the original Sabbath from Saturday to sunday, as to appease the pagan worshippers of the sun, also commanded against (exodus 31:13). These changes were set forth in the council of Nicea, as has already been stated, where the roman catholic church succeeded in merging the greco-pagan religion of the time with the upstart messianic judaic movement that swept through the greek townships, threatening the control of then emperor Constantine. Christians are wholly deceived into believing that these commands do not matter in the grand scheme of worship, but following the commandments of Alaheim is not optional, nor is it variable. These three simple and subtle changes in doctrine change messianic worship from biblical to pagan satanism, due to the fact that satanic worship is directly based on disobedience of commanded statutes. the deception and disobedience continues from here to pure satanism through etymological pagan worship.

it has been stated that the ancient greek pantheon of gods and goddesses are the fallen angels depicted in the bible. we can find proof of this fact within the bible in the book of revelations.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. revelation 9:11

The designation of the angel, whose name is different in Hebrew and greek is a clue that these beings transform their names in each culture, in order to historically remain separated. This verse also identifies the angel by name, as apollyon, which is also rendered in greek as apollo. So the character in ancient greek as the god of sun and music, venerated today with a famous black stage club and legendary missions to space, is the satanic fallen angel who is king of a demonic army in the bottomless pit of hell. This fact must not be looked over or misinterpreted as mere coincidence, the demon of the bottomless pit is the god of greek mythology apollo. This is not the only biblical connection to greek mythology found in the bible text.

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; 13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. revelation 2:12-13

A quick check in google will verify that the greek city of pergamos or rendered sometimes as pergamon, is famous throughout history in ancient times for containing the alter of zeus at pergamon.

The Gigantomachy frieze depicts the cosmic battle of the Olympian gods against the Giants, the children of the primordial goddess Gaia [Earth]. The gods are depicted in the frieze in accordance with their divine nature and mythical attributes. For example, gods who lived off their strength and dynamics, such as Zeus, the father of the gods, are shown in an appropriately powerful way. Others, who lived off their skillfulness, are shown differently, like Artemis with bow and arrow.

from wiki

This mythological connection stretches, not only to the greek gods, but also to the roman gods, Egyptian gods, Sumerian gods, and Babylonian gods, in the new testament and old. The sacrifices committed at these alters were well known sacrifices to demons, in their many shapes and forms. These facts, detailed throughout history appropriately denote the ancient deities of the Greco roman pantheon as satan and his fallen angels.

18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? 19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? 20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to Alaheim: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. 1 Corinthians 10 18-20

4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other Alaheim but one. 5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 1 Corinthians 8 4,5

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
The final religion in question is Christianity. With its knowledge of the devil and his tactics, one would think the followers of the Messiah detailed in the bible would never be tricked into satanism, by any means. This is far from the case. As is well known, Christians worship on pagan holidays that Alaheim commanded against (jeremiah 10:2), carry crosses of silver and gold as idols also commanded against (exodus 20:23) and changed the original Sabbath from Saturday to sunday, as to appease the pagan worshippers of the sun, also commanded against (exodus 31:13). These changes were set forth in the council of Nicea, as has already been stated, where the roman catholic church succeeded in merging the greco-pagan religion of the time with the upstart messianic judaic movement that swept through the greek townships, threatening the control of then emperor Constantine. Christians are wholly deceived into believing that these commands do not matter in the grand scheme of worship, but following the commandments of Alaheim is not optional, nor is it variable. These three simple and subtle changes in doctrine change messianic worship from biblical to pagan satanism, due to the fact that satanic worship is directly based on disobedience of commanded statutes. the deception and disobedience continues from here to pure satanism through etymological pagan worship.

it has been stated that the ancient greek pantheon of gods and goddesses are the fallen angels depicted in the bible. we can find proof of this fact within the bible in the book of revelations.

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. revelation 9:11

The designation of the angel, whose name is different in Hebrew and greek is a clue that these beings transform their names in each culture, in order to historically remain separated. This verse also identifies the angel by name, as apollyon, which is also rendered in greek as apollo. So the character in ancient greek as the god of sun and music, venerated today with a famous black stage club and legendary missions to space, is the satanic fallen angel who is king of a demonic army in the bottomless pit of hell. This fact must not be looked over or misinterpreted as mere coincidence, the demon of the bottomless pit is the god of greek mythology apollo. This is not the only biblical connection to greek mythology found in the bible text.

12 And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; 13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is: and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth. revelation 2:12-13

A quick check in google will verify that the greek city of pergamos or rendered sometimes as pergamon, is famous throughout history in ancient times for containing the alter of zeus at pergamon.

The Gigantomachy frieze depicts the cosmic battle of the Olympian gods against the Giants, the children of the primordial goddess Gaia [Earth]. The gods are depicted in the frieze in accordance with their divine nature and mythical attributes. For example, gods who lived off their strength and dynamics, such as Zeus, the father of the gods, are shown in an appropriately powerful way. Others, who lived off their skillfulness, are shown differently, like Artemis with bow and arrow.

from wiki

This mythological connection stretches, not only to the greek gods, but also to the roman gods, Egyptian gods, Sumerian gods, and Babylonian gods, in the new testament and old. The sacrifices committed at these alters were well known sacrifices to demons, in their many shapes and forms. These facts, detailed throughout history appropriately denote the ancient deities of the Greco roman pantheon as satan and his fallen angels.

18 Behold Israel after the flesh: are not they which eat of the sacrifices partakers of the altar? 19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing? 20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to Alaheim: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. 1 Corinthians 10 18-20

4 As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other Alaheim but one. 5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 1 Corinthians 8 4,5

:wow:

Nino Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC/LDN
Didn't Jesus get rid of the law and take the shine away from the gawd of the old testament :ohhh:

Both Jesus and Satan described as the light of the morning star :mindblown:

Chez Lopez

Neo-Abolitionist
Daps
Reppin
YAHUSHA HA MASHIACH
Christianity continued...

we have identified the ancient pagan deities as being dissembled within the modern religions of our time, with the symbols for pluto/hafes and posiden/Neptune easily found in Hinduism and the symbols for Saturn found in islam and Judaism. These ancient deities have also been irrefutable demonstrated to be the fallen angels depicted in the bible, through careful analysis of the old and new testaments. One may argue if the ancient deities are depicted in there entirety, then where is the supposed 'king of the gods' jupiter/zeus? if all the religions are mere replications of ancient pagan culture, even represented by name, then all these deities should be present and visible in our modern era, including the ancient 'king of gods' jupiter. This is where we find the most heinous deception of the Christian church. The name jesus Christ is a false name, and with that false name comes a false doctrine and a false image. the worship of jesus Christ is as non biblical as the worship of allah or shiva, even through the use of biblical terminology, the doctrine of jesus is contrary to the entire bible. jesus Christ is the literal anti Christ, the signs and symbols are the signature of satan using the bible and manipulating its contents. jesus is jupiter.

The name jesus is derived from a greek name iesooce. as is widely known, the name jesus was not the name used in Hebrew or greek and did not exist until the seventeenth century. The Hebrew name of the Messiah is Yahusha and the Messiah Yahusha presented Himself with the doctrine upholding the law of Moses, not annihilating it.

Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil Mattityahu 5 17

The followers of jesus whole heartedly destroy all of the commandments of Yahuah and set their own law, based on love, in replacing the actual law. In their doctrine, faith in jesus supercedes all commanded doctrine, so that through faith in jesus it is now ok to, worship using idols, worship on pagan holidays, worship on a day that is not the Sabbath and denounce Alaheim's commanded laws for the church. This deception is completed when we analyze the name jesus

the name jesus is an amalgamation that represents the name 'zeus', the ancient greek deity worshipped all throughout the greek world, concurrent with the early church true worship of the messiah. As has been previously stated, the devil uses language tricks and phonetic associations to fool followers into incorrect worship, with this knowledge we find the name of jesus contains an obvious greek reference to the god zeus. The suffix -sus, in the name jesus refers to zeus and is used in the greek names Dionysus, Ephesus, Pegasus, thesius, persius etc. Upon superficial analysis the connection may not be as evident, as their is a different spelling for the name jesus in greek than zeus, the phonetic equivalent however is the deception used here.

Phonetic equivalents work from language to language and even within languages to promote the worship of false deities. In ancient times the deity worshipped by the nation will invariably be placed in the names of the people associated with these nations. A quick example of this function is evident in the name Jezebel (Isabel in Hebrew). The suffix -bel, denotes the god she worshipped, baal, but here it is spelled and pronounced slightly different, as to hide its true meaning. so baal = bel = bale = belle, just as we learned earlier geometric equivalents work by hexagram = hexagon = cube. This is how the -sus suffix works, the name zeus is pronounced in greek as soos, so it can be transliterated in several differing ways that all have equal pronunciation and meaning. These examples are even prevelant in pop culture, alongside the name jesus. the phonetic equivalents are as follows: zeus = soos = sius = sus = seus = seuss = saos = sos etc. So the name jeSUS, spelled in Poland jezus, pronounced in Spanish he-soos is a phonetic equivalent for the ancient god zeus. Learning also that the Name of the Messiah, correctly pronounced in Hebrew is Yahusha, the difference in the rendition is quite obvious as deception on a grand scale.

Another reference in Christianity, if one is needed at this point, is the depicted image of jesus/zeus as a long haired bearded white male often holding a sign of two fingers and a thumb in the air. This image is universally assigned to jesus in all cultures around the world, even though historically the entire nation of Israel were known to be people of color. The hand sign used in these renderings is evidence of the false messianic presence, as this symbol is also a pagan tradition. The use of secret hand signs and gestures goes back in the ancient world to pagan worship. The hand symbols were used as teaching tools to represent in secret a satanic doctrine, in ancient Judaism, the worship of deities other than Yahuah was met with death, so a secret satanic hand system was developed too undermine the true ancient Judaic worship of Yahuah. The book of proverbs specifies this language as being wicked in nature and incredibly well hidden.

12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth. 13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord. Proverbs 6 12 -14

We find examples of this method of teahching with fingers in a buddist/hindu hand position called the vitarka mudra:

The Buddha statues and the iconographic representations of other Buddhas and Bodhisattvas are often depicted with their hands performing a number of different poses and ritual postures. These hand gestures and postures are commonly known as the Mudras. Among various mudras we can see in these sculptures,Vitarka mudra is one of the much commonly found mudra or poses. Vitarka Mudra is the mudra or a gesture representing the discussion and transmission of the teachings by the Buddha. It is also taken as the hand gesture which induces the energy of the teachings and discussions of the spiritual principles which may also involve the arguments of the ideas. These discussions may also feel like the transmission of a particular teaching without the use of words.
http://www.burmese-art.com/vitarka-mudra-hand-position-buddha

These gestures are even today used in the pagan community outside of hindu or buddist belief structure in order to secretly display their allegiance to a satan, as well as depicting a satanic parable, through an elaborate subsystem of sign language, seen here in these depictions of jesus.

XdOiyYrl.jpg

nvtiYkdl.jpg

ALc02hBl.jpg

kFq5Mtgl.jpg

rUlTV86l.jpg

hMfr1ffl.png

Notice that in all four pictures that jesus is making the same two finger + thumb hand gesture, but also notice his other hand, which appears to be touching the exposed heart. jesus here is not actually attempting to touch the heart, he is pointing to the other hand sign. The outstretched finger pointing to the other hand is a subconscious slight of hand trick, drawing your subliminal attention to the handsign, thus the trick, thus the parable. This is the way these hand signs work as sort of a magic trick, relying on an individuals attention system and level of occult knowledge to fool and subdue mentally. Notice here the bapomet demon presenting the same hand sign. why would the demon and jesus show the same hand gesture in exactly the same manner? because they are one in the same. notice also that in every picture the sun is represented behind the head of jesus, this also connects back to the hindu god shiva and symbolic sun worship. In one final picture, we will identify narasingh, the lion headed reincarnation of Vishnu in Hinduism, making the same hand gesture, also with the sun fixed behind his head. This is a universal religion that appears different in each culture, based on the metamorphic qualities of the demons they represent, but maintaining a heiroglyfic, symbolic sublanguage prevelant in each incarnation, in each culture.

the bible, along with the book of enoch, predict this behavior specifically.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11 14

1. And Uriel said to me: 'Here shall stand the angels who have connected themselves with women, and their spirits assuming many different forms are defiling mankind and shall lead them astray into sacrificing to demons ⌈⌈as gods⌉⌉, (here shall they stand,) till ⌈⌈the day of⌉⌉ the great judgement in which they shall be judged till they are made an end of.
Book of Enoch chapter 19

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yes this is true, even though i "accept" his dark skin i still can't fully embrace it. I mean you heard so many stories about white jesus since you're was a kid that it's really hard to change your perception. The brainwash is real.

Exactly, think about how many times from birth you see the Cesare Borgia image of Christ. That image is associated with a lot of people's happinness from childhood, especially every year they celebrated the Babylonian Christmas. You tell somebody that Christ doesn't look like that and is described as so-called black according to the scriptures and because they cannot let that image go, they say "It doesn't matter what color he is". Ask an Edomite why that image is being used to portray him and they will say that "it doesn't matter...it means nothing...I don't care if he is blue, black or purple :smugfavre:" That image has done a lot of damage.