Is it finally time to admit that the switch might be THE GOAT console for exclusive gaming.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No. That shyt is trash.

Has about 4 games worth playing all time, and the hardware itself is the Woat console from a quality/value standpoint.

Y’all just overrate every game that comes out for this piece of shyt cause it ain’t got nothing else going for it.

fukk nintendo :pacspit:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't play 75 percent of my steam games on PC, so I'm def not about to play them on the go
Most people don’t play the games on Steam because they don’t wanna sit there fiddling with their PC to do it. Steam Deck erases all of that shyt. Let alone being able to Play emulation all the way up to the Switch on that shyt damn near flawlessly. NBA Street 2 on the go >>>>>>>>
I also bought a portable OLED monitor. I hook shyt up at my job and nikkas be running 2K, all kinda shyt.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Most people don’t play the games on Steam because they don’t wanna sit there fiddling with their PC to do it. Steam Deck erases all of that shyt. Let alone being able to Play emulation all the way up to the Switch on that shyt damn near flawlessly. NBA Street 2 on the go >>>>>>>>

Yeah i was skeptical at first but i think steam deck is just now hitting its stride. Its a multiplatform handheld that can play current gen games, like…that concept is crazy to me lol

People were going crazy cause the switch got really watered down ports of witcher and doom a few years ago. This shyt is playing elden ring better than consoles.

I would really love to see Valve step up production and really make nintendo sweat and bit and step up their game. Them running unopposed in the handheld market has made them arrogant and greedy

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We'll see I don't think the steam deck pops like y'all think it will.

At least not this version and not this price point.

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Who tf cares what you play :mjlol:

What you play or watch in your free time is cool if you like it just don't force it down my throat if I don't care about it. The bigger issue with adult gamers is HOW MUCH they play.

What you do and like, don't and shouldn't matter in the grand scheme of things, but there's nothing wrong about calling it how it is.

If a grown man told you he plays with lego on his free time, shyt, it is what it is, that's what he likes, but you still look crazy playing with lego as a grown man.

And I 100% agree, how much time you spend on pointless hobbies is way more important as an adult.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Leave three houses out of this :ufdup:

TNWwJ2.gif

shyt was bloated trash b

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, almost all publishers are supporting the steam deck, even sony. It’s become part of a marketing cycle to be ‘steam deck verified’. It’s not going anywhere

If you’re a nintendo fan should want more competition in the portable space.

cant wait for mine reserved the 700 dollar one :blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

the shyt day one already had a better library and hardware than the switch ever will.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Son it’s the most aggressively price handheld out. And one of the most powerful. The ONLY issue is production. Like I said before tho.
I also bought a portable OLED monitor. I hook shyt up at my job and nikkas be running 2K, all kinda shyt. Everybody there wants one now and even say if they had one they prolly wouldn’t even play their consoles.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Son it’s the most aggressively price handheld out. And one of the most powerful. The ONLY issue is production. Like I said before tho.
I also bought a portable OLED monitor. I hook shyt up at my job and nikkas be running 2K, all kinda shyt. Everybody there wants one now and even say if they had one they prolly wouldn’t even play their consoles.

nikka said at this price point like the base model isn't a hundred dollars more than a switch and the switch isn't as powerful as a galaxy from 4 years ago :mjlol:

fukk nintendo :scust: