Is it finally time to admit that the switch might be THE GOAT console for exclusive gaming.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
No. That shyt is trash.

Has about 4 games worth playing all time, and the hardware itself is the Woat console from a quality/value standpoint.

Y’all just overrate every game that comes out for this piece of shyt cause it ain’t got nothing else going for it.

fukk nintendo :pacspit:
I gotta agree. And this is coming from someone who bought it for 150 with games and I hacked it.

I got botw, astral chain, Mario kart for free.

Them shyts do not hold my attention.

Zelda was cool but just not mind blowing. Tho I did like the highly interactive environment.

Haven’t bothered touching it (the switch) in over a year.

In the end, I just missed the production values of AAA Xbox/PlayStation games. Switch games feel kiddy/cheap in comparison.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I gotta agree. And this is coming from someone who bought it for 150 with games and I hacked it.

I got botw, astral chain, Mario kart for free.

Them shyts do not hold my attention.

Zelda was cool but just not mind blowing. Tho I did like the highly interactive environment.

Haven’t bothered touching it (the switch) in over a year.

In the end, I just missed the production values of AAA Xbox/PlayStation games. Switch games feel kiddy/cheap in comparison.

Yeah, i think thats the difference. Xbox and playstation just kind of feel like watered down more accessible pc’s while switch still kind of feels more like an elaborate toy. Thats how they market it, also. Its cheap, it only plays games, the whole family should have one for each person.

Like i still dont get why they don’t have their own form of trophies/achievements? Or why we still have to use friend codes? It makes me sad that games like mario kart and smash bros are stuck in such a lousy thrown together online system

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
lol you’re not wrong, they give every mario game like a 97. The industry are really protective over Nintendo, especially mario and zelda. Even the shytty ass skyward sword zelda got a 94

Yep, They got a whole different scale just for Nintendo games. You gotta knock them meta scores down by 10% at least for a more accurate representation.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
5 years ago we already admitted it. But I think in 2022 people would rather have a Steam Deck than a Switch. The exclusives aren't as impressive as they used to be when the system barely runs them or has several concessions. Nowadays you play an exclusive and wish it was on a better system. Y'all can't tell me the new Pokemon doesn't look cheap as shyt.

I'm not hating though. I intend to play Splatoon 3, Bayonetta 3 and Breath of the Wild 2. I just think Nintendo should never have let the hardware gap get this bad in my opinion.
shyt, nikka that new Pokemon look fire. Day fukking one when that shyt drop :ufdup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Or maybe it's just peak platforming.

Can you name a platform game that's remotely comparable?
There’s plenty of 2D platformers that are better than the 2D mario games.

There aren’t many big budget 3D platformers being made, But the few that do get made also stand up to the recent mario games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Between the 5 of them, yeah mario is clearly the best. Still doesn’t mean it deserves a 97
Eh, even with the lack of competition Mario and pretty much all Nintendo platformers are high quality.

Even the ones I don't like personally I would give no lower than like a 7.5. they've all but mastered the platforming action adventure craft

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There’s plenty of 2D platformers that are better than the 2D mario games.

There aren’t many big budget 3D platformers being made, But the few that do get made also stand up to the recent mario games.

I play a good bit of 2d platformers, and none have that polish or crisp of Mario games.

Either they try to be too fast paced, difficult or just feel like a phone game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt, nikka that new Pokemon look fire. Day fukking one when that shyt drop :ufdup:

I bought the last two pokemon games so you can’t even say im hatin just to hate but naw fam, these games just get uglier.

FMm_lw4XoAMqiQu

FMm_lL0WUAY9UCC

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I bought the last two pokemon games so you can’t even say im hatin just to hate but naw fam, these games just get uglier.

FMm_lw4XoAMqiQu

FMm_lL0WUAY9UCC
When y'all nikkas gonna learn :heh:

All them games with crazy graphics y'all hype up fukk around and sell 150k copies in it's lifetime :scust:

Y'all gon learn to put some respect on Butterfree's name :ufdup: