Is it finally time to admit that the switch might be THE GOAT console for exclusive gaming.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
nikka said at this price point like the base model isn't a hundred dollars more than a switch and the switch isn't as powerful as a galaxy from 4 years ago :mjlol:

fukk nintendo :scust:

Switch just got a major price increase in japan also. Crazy for a console going into its 6th year

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
The 1st party software sales are huge
Biggest multi-player 1st party offerings despite the online infastructure
Pokemon is a religion and they have in-house rpg studios
I'm pretty sure Splatoon is the biggest 1st party shooter in the industry right now
Mario and Zelda

Get mad about it fakkits.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not about hype graphics, its about the general art direction, its just ugly. I’d rather pokemon have stayed 2d pixel based if this is what it was gonna end up looking like. Pixelated blurry muddy mess.

Xenoblade 3 is right there.

Xenoblade is a prime example of overrated nintendo games, those games are horrible

mmo combat system, shytty graphics, horrible voice acting, and ridiculous story yet are heralded as some sort of masterpieces, it's ridiculous

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bro I like Final Fantasy and I'll be the first to admit that's some fakkit weeb shyt lol. I just spent the last few weeks playing Divinity 2 and games don't get more nerdy than that either.

What I'm saying is, the only reason a grown man is into Pokemon today is if they were into that shyt as a kid, because no grown man is going to find it appealing if he was never exposed to it before. This same shyt applies with most major Nintendo titles. All of their games today are sequels or spinoffs to these old games people played as a kid.

I can't remember the last time a Nintendo game generally shocked me like seeing the gameplay to some new AAA shyt being revealed by Sony/MS/whatever.

They don't want to admit they are playing a kids console, I tried playing some of these high rated switch games on YUZU because I would never own a switch or be seen buying one, and these games are horrible

Xenoblade 3 is horrible, don't see how anybody can spend 60 hours playing that bullshyt, it's the same as the first xenoblade's combat, which was horrible, and the one of the wii u, they are all horrible, the story is some super kiddy shyt with horrible voice acting, can't see how any grown man can sit there and play that shyt

At least Final Fantasy has top tier graphics and gameplay

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Xenoblade is a prime example of overrated nintendo games, those games are horrible

mmo combat system, shytty graphics, horrible voice acting, and ridiculous story yet are heralded as some sort of masterpieces, it's ridiculous

I tried to get through DE made it about 15 hours and couldnt do it. I guess now Im just far less tolerant of dogshyt becUse I almost beat the game when it first came out.

But yeah slow ass combat, big ass empty fields, trash chaeacters, and it looked like a ps1 game in handheld mode. At least the ost is good. What is the fukking point of the switch being portable if that mode downgrades the games to utter trash. Same shyt with fire emblem, game shouldnt be that demanding but looks like dogwater portable.