Is it finally time to admit that the switch might be THE GOAT console for exclusive gaming.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
U wilding
Bunch of nikkas here wilding on the company that got me into gaming WATCH ALL YALL MOUFS SWITCH CURBSTOMPING M$ with NO EFFORT
Xbots nikkas got the gall to call the Switch trash :dead:

I'd dead ass buy a microsoft console before touching anything nintendo makes again. until they produce a piece of hardware that can compare to consoles made 10 years ago at least they are bushes status. garbage ass company.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'd dead ass buy a microsoft console before touching anything nintendo makes again. until they produce a piece of hardware that can compare to consoles made 10 years ago at least they are bushes status. garbage ass company.

Naw im gonna be honest, nintendo has some good games, although they are far and few between. There is not one IP right now that i like on the xbox :manny:

You see the type of shyt their stans be hyping? :hhh:

EQTnTNhaKVL7gght2gTBq7.jpg

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Naw im gonna be honest, nintendo has some good games, although they are far and few between. There is not one IP right now that i like on the xbox :manny:

You see the type of shyt their stans be hyping? :hhh:

EQTnTNhaKVL7gght2gTBq7.jpg

Xbox doesn't have too many games but FH5 shytting on everything Nintendo dropped in the last 5 years lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Given the choice I would definitely take the PS2 or PS4 over the Switch only factoring in exclusive games. The PS3 is debatable but has a good case to me as well. Also the Switch has too many Wii U games people consider exclusive but they aren't. Breath of the Wild is a Wii U game and the Switch has many other ports.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox doesn't have too many games but FH5 shytting on everything Nintendo dropped in the last 5 years lol

Naw im taking BoTW over that any day. Forza gets boring after 2 hours

c2a3c040fdbbf53281a5065fda41f551e2f9a794.gif

Will check back once xbox gets any kind of semblance of putting out a good single player game. Not trying to race around with a bunch of MAGAs tbh

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: I’ll take a SNES or a PS2 over any current gen console. There’s no shame in my game.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Nah. The OG Wii killed the Nintendo fan in me. Rehash after rehash on trash hardware. So trash, I can emulate the few must plays on PC within a generation :manny:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the truth is most posters here won’t even play the AA joints on playstation and xbox, what makes you think anyone cares about playing switch exclusives two generations stuck in the past on 720p, sub 30fps hardware? Not even just here but most game enthusiasts boards even era/gaf don’t have on-going nintendo topics.

Outside of mario and zelda and some mario spin off titles nintendo games don’t generate a lot of discussion on the web. They’re marketed the same as board games, its just something to keep kids distracted, or adults buy them for the occasional party game or travel.

People are only passionate about nintendo because they think it’s adds to their ‘true gamer’ clout because nintendo is seen as some bastion of ‘pure gameplay over graphixxx’

Its all a farce.
That's not what it is

Nintendo don't generate a lot of online discussion because they don't make those type of games. Nintendo games blend into people's lives more than any other gaming company. I've seen it firsthand

Nintendo games are a part of a relaxation ritual. Their games are passive enough to let people unwind. This is why shyt like Animal Crossing is so popular. It's the game women play after a long work day. It's as much a part of the relaxation process as wrapping up in a blanket and eating ice cream on the couch. This same thing applies to women's/couples love for Zelda

I've been to plenty of get togethers/parties where Smash or Mario Kart are off on the side somewhere. Nikkas getting drunk and having a ball

I don't even need to get into Pokemon and how deeply and casually ingrained into people's lives it is. It's the most profitable franchise in history. You think that's just off of cards and a cartoon? Them games print money every release

Nintendo demographic ain't hardcore gamers or nikkas that do stan wars online. They're core market is relax and unwind, friends and family games. Saying Nintendo games don't generate online discussion is like when nikkas on here say an album came and went because there are no posts. But in real life that shyt poppin on the aux or at the get together

Your board game comparison is accurate, but I'm not sure you're aware of how popular board games are

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's not what it is

Nintendo don't generate a lot of online discussion because they don't make those type of games. Nintendo games blend into people's lives more than any other gaming company. I've seen it firsthand

Nintendo games are a part of a relaxation ritual. They're games are passive enough to let people unwind. This is why shyt like Animal Crossing is so popular. It's the game women play after a long work day. It's as much a part of the relaxation process as wrapping up in a blanket and eating ice cream on the couch. This same thing applies to women's/couples love for Zelda

I've been to plenty of get togethers/parties where Smash or Mario Kart are off on the side somewhere. Nikkas getting drunk and having a ball

Nintendo demographic ain't hardcore gamers or nikkas that do stan wars online. They're core market is relax and unwind, friends and family games. Saying Nintendo games don't generate online discussion is like when nikkas on here say an album came and went because there are no posts. But in real life that shyt poppin on the aux or at the get together

Your board game comparison is accurate, but I'm not sure you're aware of how popular board games are

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's not what it is

Nintendo games are a part of a relaxation ritual. They're games are passive enough to let people unwind. This is why shyt like Animal Crossing is so popular. It's the game women play after a long work day. It's as much a part of the relaxation process as wrapping up in a blanket and eating ice cream on the couch. This same thing applies to women's/couples love for Zelda

I don't even need to get into Pokemon and how deeply and casually ingrained into people's lives it is. It's the most profitable franchise in history. You think that s off of cards and a cartoon?

All facts