Is it finally time to admit that the switch might be THE GOAT console for exclusive gaming.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the Zelda hype

:manny:

Other games have been decent. 3DS had a better library of exclusives

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Monster Hunter Rise/Generations Ultimate are really the only games I still play on it, and Rise is on PC now...as soon as I get a Steam Deck I might never use my switch outside of the next Fire Emblem and Pokemon games

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I mean you have to really suspend belief with some switch games because the hardware is so trash but the games are piff

What do you mean?

02OIdhRZoFpqu3yxkwvKSA7-1..v1569469929.jpg

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Lmao people were outraged at Horizon and God of War for re-using assets and animations in their sequels.

Nintendo is literally re-using paper and selling it to consumers.

I don't think the steam deck hype last past the end of this year :manny:

Even I passed on mine when I realized it'll just a way to play games I already have on PC Mobile....

I didnt even see this post at first, but this is hilariously ironic, since the main reason you advocate for Game Pass is for the functionality to play your games on different platforms

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Steam deck is better if you have a PC.
You can emulate switch and all other previous Nintendo consoles.

I can also def see in the future when the tech is outdated steam offering a upgrade trade in program thing, at least I hope so :mjlol:

thatd be dope for early adopters.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
the truth is most posters here won’t even play the AA joints on playstation and xbox, what makes you think anyone cares about playing switch exclusives two generations stuck in the past on 720p, sub 30fps hardware? Not even just here but most game enthusiasts boards even era/gaf don’t have on-going nintendo topics.

Outside of mario and zelda and some mario spin off titles nintendo games don’t generate a lot of discussion on the web. They’re marketed the same as board games, its just something to keep kids distracted, or adults buy them for the occasional party game or travel.

People are only passionate about nintendo because they think it’s adds to their ‘true gamer’ clout because nintendo is seen as some bastion of ‘pure gameplay over graphixxx’

Its all a farce.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao people were outraged at Horizon and God of War for re-using assets and animations in their sequels.

Nintendo is literally re-using paper and selling it to consumers.

I didnt even see this post at first, but this is hilariously ironic, since the main reason you advocate for Game Pass is for the functionality to play your games on different platforms
Y'all really be making stuff up "the main reason I advocate for gamepass is to be able to play on different platforms"

:deadrose:

Is that really my main reason?:mjlol: