Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Plenty. If dude has a personality/swagger and isn't washed, he will eat. Although, the older you get, the more you're expected to have it together.

Regardless, swag factor is a state of mind and a set of actions. Money can't make up for a lack of social skills or physical attractiveness.

If you lack those two, you'll be a lame ass nikka with money. Still losing out to the dude who can actually emotionally move a girl.

Y'all want to live in fantasy worlds man.

I agree and I don't think it's a bad thing. In order for a man to change his circumstances and succeed he has to work his ass off.

I don't work my ass off to stay the same. If I put myself into a position to be around...

all day, then I'm in it.

Pure bullshyt. Lame ass white boys aren't pulling "bad white chicks." The top-tier white girls are going for athletes, frat stars, good looking guys, etc. Y'all need to stop with these fantastical narratives.

T8fsXnt.png

What is this a Wes Anderson film? White people are so amazing that even when they look like bums, there is a purpose. Everything about them is amazing.

A lot of white folks look and dress like bums because 1. they are bums or 2. they are average cats who lack social awareness and style. Same with black folks.

nikkas dumb enough to believe that rich white guys just love walking around looking like Larry David are on another level of self-hatred.

Misread it, my fault.
Canada is a different story. @Yup lives in Canada where frats are non existent and athletes dont amount to shyt.

So umm yea...miss me with that shyt. Regardless...there are not enough athletes and frat boys to go around in that ase anyways. And who said college athletes / frat boys arent broke / dress well?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
:ehh:This is true for Black athletes especially. White chicks always seem to get with them on the off chance they become successful, get drafted, etc. That being said, many Black men still make the conscious/subconscious decision to choose non-Black women over Black women for whatever reason.
Wouldnt that make gold diggers?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
:ehh:This is true for Black athletes especially. White chicks always seem to get with them on the off chance they become successful, get drafted, etc. That being said, many Black men still make the conscious/subconscious decision to choose non-Black women over Black women for whatever reason.

Grab them up before they become successful. Be a Savannah. Not an Draya. That's the only advice I can give black women :ld:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Stop it nikka. Just cause some broad played you don't mean black women are any more materialistic than cave bytches :camby:
Meh...I get black girls. Plenty. I havent fukked a white girl in like two years but I'm just speaking about what I see.

I lived with plenty of white dudes during college who would bag attractive asians and white girls. They couldnt dress for shyt, had terrible eating habits and were broke living off their parents or govt loans mostly. But the girls didn't worry about all that shyt. As long as you could go to a keggar/house party and make them laugh you were basically in. I ate off the same schtick at times.

that being said, white dudes have a better support system. They have parents who will give them money to go on dates, buy them cars and shyt so that helps. Most black ppl i know had to get everything themselves so it takes longer for us to be dateable.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Plenty. If dude has a personality/swagger and isn't washed, he will eat. Although, the older you get, the more you're expected to have it together.

Regardless, swag factor is a state of mind and a set of actions. Money can't make up for a lack of social skills or physical attractiveness.

If you lack those two, you'll be a lame ass nikka with money. Still losing out to the dude who can actually emotionally move a girl.

Y'all want to live in fantasy worlds man.

I agree and I don't think it's a bad thing. In order for a man to change his circumstances and succeed he has to work his ass off.

I don't work my ass off to stay the same. If I put myself into a position to be around...

all day, then I'm in it.

Pure bullshyt. Lame ass white boys aren't pulling "bad white chicks." The top-tier white girls are going for athletes, frat stars, good looking guys, etc. Y'all need to stop with these fantastical narratives.

T8fsXnt.png

What is this a Wes Anderson film? White people are so amazing that even when they look like bums, there is a purpose. Everything about them is amazing.

A lot of white folks look and dress like bums because 1.) they are bums, or 2.) they are average cats who lack social awareness and style. Same with black folks.

nikkas dumb enough to believe that white guys who look bummy are secretly well-to-do Larry David types are dealing with another level of self-hatred.

Misread it, my fault.

This is not a race thread. I don't know why I keep reading black women this, white women that.

But generally black women like their men more fly and put together. White women are cool with Walmart and Old Navy. I've seen white dudes hit the bar in work boots, flannel and a white t under it and pull a bad white chick. They were in shape of course but, black dudes could never dress like that, hit the bar and have black women interested. They'd assume he was a bum. Different cultures.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Meh...I get black girls. Plenty. I havent fukked a white girl in like two years but I'm just speaking about what I see.

I lived with plenty of white dudes during college who would bag attractive asians and white girls. They couldnt dress for shyt, had terrible eating habits and were broke living off their parents or govt loans mostly. But the girls didn't worry about all that shyt. As long as you could go to a keggar/house party and make them laugh you were basically in. I ate off the same schtick at times.

that being said, white dudes have a better support system. They have parents who will give them money to go on dates, buy them cars and shyt so that helps. Most black ppl i know had to get everything themselves so it takes longer for us to be dateable.

nikka get the entire fukk out of here. You acting like black dudes in college were balling or something. I was living off my student loan money and still bagging bytches just like every other nikka on campus. Black chicks in college weren't materialistic breh. shyt all you needed was Netflix and bottle of liquor and you was fukking. Get a car and an apartment and you bill gates out that bytch.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka get the entire fukk out of here. You acting like black dudes in college were balling or something. I was living off my student loan money and still bagging bytches just like every other nikka on campus. You acting like black chicks in college were materialistic. shyt all you needed was Netflix and bottle of liquor and you was fukking. Get a car and car and an apartment and you bill gates out that bytch.
ok

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka get the entire fukk out of here. You acting like black dudes in college were balling or something. I was living off my student loan money and still bagging bytches just like every other nikka on campus. Black chicks in college weren't materialistic breh. shyt all you needed was Netflix and bottle of liquor and you was fukking. Get a car and an apartment and you bill gates out that bytch.
This.
Undergrad shouldn't even count, it's like a cheat code. From smashing on the bunk beds in the freshmen dorms to having chicks reserve time slots when I moved off campus. Most of the time they even supply their own liquor and tell em grab a swisher on the way.
Seems like black chicks in college are more receptive to my "game" than the general black female population so I dunno what dude is talking about.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
If you can find that person that's down to struggle with you, by all means snag that
Dating for men is like a poker game trying to acquire the best hand
As you go through life you acquire a better and better hand
Women on the other hand are born with a full deck
personally I would always encourage dudes to get their shyt together for various reasons; confidence, leverage, a greater pool of quality women etc.
And if for some reason it doesn't work out, she can :camby: and not take half your shyt