Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
You are right, a lot of women do go for men that are already stable with money in their pockets.

Stability does not equal well established.

For example a guy in medical school or someone who is working a dead end job but has connections or a degree that will take
him further in his career are not men i will pass up just because they are not millionaires.

Last edited:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
It doesn't matter to me either way. If I'm with the person I want, I don't care whether she would have gotten with me as a broke dude.

I liked to be rewarded for my hard work anyways, so it's actually nice to get a "prize"

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I don't think most men care...the only ones who worry about this are those who can't maintain the lifestyle long term. If men truly cared, the concept of "trophy wife" wouldn't exist. A woman's looks is often a reflection of a man's standing and if acquired with money...it just shows he can "flex".

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
she has a point though. A lot of brehs write off black women bc they didn't want them when they were struggling. when they are finally making it, they use that as leverage to get with non-black women which doesn't make a lick of sense bc these non black women wouldn't want your broke ass either. Only in the black community, is a woman shunned for wanting financial stability and non black women who happen to be moralless and trashy used as a barometer. *hint-hint*: a woman of quality regardless of race isn't going to deal with a broke man and by broke I mean no stable income and no motivation to become better.

If black women didn't want you when you were poor, you're not obligated to date them once you're on. At that point the guy rationalizes that all women are only gonna love him conditionally, so he chooses whatever his preference is. Whether black, white, Latina or asian. If Black women and non-black women are playing the same shallow game of find a baller, don't get mad if the non-black woman wins, because yall was both playing a dirty game, she just played better and won. Black women should take advantage of high potential guys way before non-black women have a chance to sink their claws into them.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all seriousness...the pool gets bigger perhaps better after a man is established. That being said, many relationships have been destroyed after that pool has widened. There is no guarantee that being there for someone before he makes it will secure you a position by his side. Men are too motivated by sex and visuals.

I think its better for a woman to meet a man that already has something going for him already....that has a lot of choice but picks you above all of them. This applies to women also.

This is my female perspective

You stupid as shyt he would never really trust you. You was not day one.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Before.

Probably the best feeling in the world knowing your girl already loved you, and now you're fulfilling her dreams giving her all the riches in the world on some Cinderalla shyt.

Lebron's wife probably loving the hell out of life right now. Celebrity husband who is probably the most family oriented man in the black community.

:cape:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Black women should take advantage of high potential guys way before non-black women have a chance to sink their claws into them.
:ehh:This is true for Black athletes especially. White chicks always seem to get with them on the off chance they become successful, get drafted, etc. That being said, many Black men still make the conscious/subconscious decision to choose non-Black women over Black women for whatever reason.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
thats where youre wrong

all the white guys i was around during school had no flash, were bumy enough to wear dirty brown shoes, broke enough to eat kraft dinner daily and couldnt dress for shyt but they could still pull bad white chicks if they had to.

let a nikka walk up to a sista wearing some shoes with brown stains on them. it will not end well

Stop it nikka. Just cause some broad played you don't mean black women are any more materialistic than cave bytches :camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Let me hold a dollar then :mjpls:

The average African American has $5 net worth lmao. Having $80,000 in the bank is definitely a good start. You wilding right now. Seriously though, let me hold a couple racks...
Suck a dikk lying fakkit talking about the avg black person net worth can't even buy them a Subway sandwich. Smfh

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
she has a point though. A lot of brehs write off black women bc they didn't want them when they were struggling. when they are finally making it, they use that as leverage to get with non-black women which doesn't make a lick of sense bc these non black women wouldn't want your broke ass either. Only in the black community, is a woman shunned for wanting financial stability and non black women who happen to be moralless and trashy used as a barometer. *hint-hint*: a woman of quality regardless of race isn't going to deal with a broke man and by broke I mean no stable income and no motivation to become better.
I don't know who the fukk y'all be hanging around seeing some if the shyt I see on here. I guess I'm way up I'm feeling blessed because I don't see no nikkas outside of online saying shyt like I don't want black women because they didn't want me when I was struggling. Never heard that garbage

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
If black women didn't want you when you were poor, you're not obligated to date them once you're on. At that point the guy rationalizes that all women are only gonna love him conditionally, so he chooses whatever his preference is. Whether black, white, Latina or asian. If Black women and non-black women are playing the same shallow game of find a baller, don't get mad if the non-black woman wins, because yall was both playing a dirty game, she just played better and won. Black women should take advantage of high potential guys way before non-black women have a chance to sink their claws into them.

That makes no sense. Dudes claim that bw are shallow yet only get with ww or aw once they've made it. Point is bm don't think bw are entitled to their shallowness. That's the difference...

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life

That makes sense...no one speaks pf obligation. You date someone you are interested in. You guys always talk about bw as if some boogeyman is forcing you with them against your will. We are just picking holes at the argument.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd say before b/c of the whole down wit you when u had nothing etc etc.
Ideally I'd want someone that helped build with me when I had nothing/less, but it didn't work out that way.
But I feel as a result these "after success" chicks are paying an added tax, I'm more #HOH and superficial in my assessments :yeshrug:

I think the threshold for success might have been lowered also tho, or maybe I'm finally seeing things for how they are. I'm def not at the peak of my success/goals, still going to med school but as a 25 y.o guy with a degree and no kids a nikka be choosing:shaq:

I've always got my fair share of women but in the last year or so I seem to have hit a new bracket:blessed:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
what girls want a dude with no money saved, 10+ yer old car, still lives with parents/roomates
- blackierobinson

Plenty. If dude has a personality/swagger and isn't washed, he will eat. Although, the older you get, the more you're expected to have it together.

Regardless, swag factor is a state of mind and a set of actions. Money can't make up for a lack of social skills or physical attractiveness.

If you lack those two, you'll be a lame ass nikka with money. Still losing out to the dude who can actually emotionally move a girl.

Y'all want to live in fantasy worlds man.

Not necessarily.

I agree and I don't think it's a bad thing. In order for a man to change his circumstances and succeed he has to work his ass off.

I don't work my ass off to stay the same. If I put myself into a position to be around...

all day, then I'm in it.

thats where youre wrong

all the white guys i was around during school had no flash, were bumy enough to wear dirty brown shoes, broke enough to eat kraft dinner daily and couldnt dress for shyt but they could still pull bad white chicks if they had to.

Pure bullshyt. Lame ass white boys aren't pulling "bad white chicks." The top-tier white girls are going for athletes, frat stars, good looking guys, etc. Y'all need to stop with these fantastical narratives.

T8fsXnt.png

These people were uni/college i am talking about outside of that environment.

Also, many white people like looking like they have no money or straight bum rich.

On the other hand, if you are black and you look like a bum (subjective) most likely is because you are.

What is this a Wes Anderson film? White people are so amazing that even when they look like bums, there is a purpose. Everything about them is amazing.

A lot of white folks look and dress like bums because 1.) they are bums, or 2.) they are average cats who lack social awareness and style. Same with black folks.

nikkas dumb enough to believe that white guys who look bummy are secretly well-to-do Larry David types are dealing with another level of self-hatred.

I think the post read 80K in the bank. So you're probably making good money and good at money management.

There are some people that make 80 - 100K and still living paycheck to paycheck and those that make 10/hr and have a good financial profile.

Misread it, my fault.

Last edited: