Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Before.

Probably the best feeling in the world knowing your girl already loved you, and now you're fulfilling her dreams giving her all the riches in the world on some Cinderalla shyt.

Lebron's wife probably loving the hell out of life right now. Celebrity husband who is probably the most family oriented man in the black community.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
she has a point though. A lot of brehs write off black women bc they didn't want them when they were struggling. when they are finally making it, they use that as leverage to get with non-black women which doesn't make a lick of sense bc these non black women wouldn't want your broke ass either. Only in the black community, is a woman shunned for wanting financial stability and non black women who happen to be moralless and trashy used as a barometer. *hint-hint*: a woman of quality regardless of race isn't going to deal with a broke man and by broke I mean no stable income and no motivation to become better.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Before.

Probably the best feeling in the world knowing your girl already loved you, and now you're fulfilling her dreams giving her all the riches in the world on some Cinderalla shyt.

Lebron's wife probably loving the hell out of life right now. Celebrity husband who is probably the most family oriented man in the black community.
you can't really use Savannah as an example. Kevin Hart's ex-wife would be the better example.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
she has a point though. A lot of brehs write off black women bc they didn't want them when they were struggling. when they are finally making it, they use that as leverage to get with non-black women which doesn't make a lick of sense bc these non black women wouldn't want your broke ass either. Only in the black community, is a woman shunned for wanting financial stability and non black women who happen to be moralless and trashy used as a barometer. *hint-hint*: a woman of quality regardless of race isn't going to deal with a broke man and by broke I mean no stable income and no motivation to become better.
thats where youre wrong

all the white guys i was around during school had no flash, were bumy enough to wear dirty brown shoes, broke enough to eat kraft dinner daily and couldnt dress for shyt but they could still pull bad white chicks if they had to.

let a nikka walk up to a sista wearing some shoes with brown stains on them. it will not end well

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I can understand that coming from a man's point of view. It just seems it would be easier at that point in life. To me, anyway...

I can understabd too but as a woman i also understabd why we would go for men that has some level of stability before we pledge loyalty. Men have years they can build up...women do not.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not necessarily.
exactly.

it isn't that hard to see potential in somebody...or to keep an array of backups in case one person doesnt pan out. this is especially true for attractive women.

its better to meet women after honestly..just be smaart enough to find a woman with as much to lose

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
thats where youre wrong

all the white guys i was around during school had no flash, were bumy enough to wear dirty brown shoes, broke enough to eat kraft dinner daily and couldnt dress for shyt but they could still pull bad white chicks if they had to.

let a nikka walk up to a sista wearing some shoes with brown stains on them. it will not end well

I've done it.

In the club no one can see your shoes. And they were black but still dusty

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
thats where youre wrong

These people were uni/college i am talking about outside of that environment.

Also, many white people like looking like they have no money or straight bum rich.

On the other hand, if you are black and you look like a bum (subjective) most likely is because you are.

How many bm do you think would be ok with their women not knowing how to cook or expecting the guy to cook.

Or even drinking/vomiting and making out with respective guy friends...i saw this ish a lot among the white uni people. Their dynamic is different so comparisons cannot always be made.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
80K is "making it" now? :mjlol:

Carry on.

I think the post read 80K in the bank. So you're probably making good money and good at money management.

There are some people that make 80 - 100K and still living paycheck to paycheck and those that make 10/hr and have a good financial profile.

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
I can understabd too but as a woman i also understabd why we would go for men that has some level of stability before we pledge loyalty. Men have years they can build up...women do not.
You are right, a lot of women do go for men that are already stable with money in their pockets.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
either or.
before = you know that she's there outta love.
after = put miles on her p*ssy and grey hairs in her
head to make her prove it aint about the money.

wat6rr.jpg