Is it better to meet women before success or after?

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
It's easier to sort things out before the success. It's after you get on that people are attracted to your finances, cars, titles...and when that's gone, they probably are too. But then again, never trust the word of a poor man. After dudes get on, they show their true colors and go after what they really wanted in the first place. So those day one chicks might only be kept around for one day.

There's nuance to it.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
How about you go back and tell the average guy in his 20s or early 30s that $80,000 in the bank aint shyt.

You was on some troll God shyt right there :troll:

What's with people talking about the "average" guy and thinking they're making a point?

Who cares about the "average" anything?

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
This is the real issue.

Dudes want to be involved with gorgeous women without providing any value back.

There is no time in history where average guys were getting with gorgeous ass women.

Please.... :rudy:

I get sub-par Women out of pocket hollering at me daily on public transportation in NYC. And a guy on their level will try to holla at them and they ain't paying them no mind.

How many times must we have this discussion on the Coli. The majority of Men are NOT aiming for 9s and 10s. Enough of the lies.:aicmon:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lol...unconditional love is a fallacy.

People get judged off of height, looks, status, but money is where nikkas develop a complex

I would mess wit a chick who has a dollar requirement...as long as she got money too

Getting love for being you is not a thing...because you are a lot of attributes. Including $$$$
So much common sense in one post.

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
After dudes get on, they show their true colors and go after what they really wanted in the first place.

Those are the dumb dudes that had no Father figure in their life teaching them wisdom.

There are chicks you just fukk on the side and chicks you cuff. The ones who get famous and then "date" Amber Rose are stupid as fukk and have clearly ignored their mentor's advice coming up. These nikkas need accountants and relationship counselors before they should be allowed to open their wallet.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
saying that is like saying everyone in NYC makes at least 80k a yr and we both know that's not even reasonable

You said, "and not be broke."

Please.... :rudy:

I get sub-par Women out of pocket hollering at me daily on public transportation in NYC. And a guy on their level will try to holla at them and they ain't paying them no mind.

How many times must we have this discussion on the Coli. The majority of Men are NOT aiming for 9s and 10s. Enough of the lies.:aicmon:

Sub-par women tend to be aggressive. Also, women and general, especially ones that are aggressive, get to play somewhat out of their league when it comes to casual hookups. This should be common knowledge.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Those are the dumb dudes that had no Father figure in their life teaching them wisdom.

There are chicks you just fukk on the side and chicks you cuff. The ones who get famous and then "date" Amber Rose are stupid as fukk and have clearly ignored their mentor's advice coming up. These nikkas need accountants and relationship counselors before they should be allowed to open their wallet.

No one works incredibly hard and becomes a success only to stay the same.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
You said, "and not be broke."

Sub-par women tend to be aggressive. Also, women and general, especially ones that are aggressive, get to play somewhat out of their league when it comes to casual hookups. This should be common knowledge.
80k ain't broke period. If you can't make 80k work, even in New York then you need to think about where your money is going. And I'm not talking about a family I'm referring to an individual making that.