Is it better to meet women before success or after?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Stop lying to yourself.... This person is you and this person never liked black women to begin with...

Stop trying to blame it on a negative stereotype that all Black women (especially those who attend institutions of higher education) just so happen to possess...

Own your choices for the "other"and stop blaming it on some stereotypical ugly and angry Black woman

I love Black women.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
They don't get it, breh.

Once a person has been exposed to a different reality, it's hard to go back to mediocrity.

If Black women want those doctors, engineers, corporate lawyers, management consultants, investment bankers, etc., it's best that they catch them while they're still in school.

Once those brehs start running in circles with a lot of non-Black women, unless he's super pro-Black, he's probably a lost cause in terms of wifing up a Black woman.
:russ::mjlol: bu bu bu I bash BM.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
No. There's truth in that post.

I did not like non-black women at 18.

My ideal woman was a cute brown skin goddess with a nice figure. But when enough pretty non-black women wanna get to know you, you only gonna say no for so long. After you get turned out by one, you start being more open to dating them. Everything's not a conspiracy. It's truth there.

weren't you calling me bitter before, now that mamba is saying the ish you aggree with it's not bitterness?

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
weren't you calling me bitter before, now that mamba is saying the ish you aggree with it's not bitterness?

I'm not sure if I've seen you in other areas of the forum. I only see you in threads about black men and black women.

I spend time in the Booth, Film Room, Coliseum, and the Root. You'll find just as many posts from me about Kobe or Game of Thrones or rap as you do me talking about the black community. I called you bitter because you seem very preoccupied with this subject.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
I'm not sure if I've seen you in other areas of the forum. I only see you in threads about black men and black women.

I spend time in the Booth, Film Room, Coliseum, and the Root. You'll find just as many posts from me about Kobe or Game of Thrones or rap as you do me talking about the black community. I called you bitter because you seem very preoccupied with this subject.

I only discuss this subject on this forum. Anyway, your relationship doesn't bother me she seems to be treating you well. My guess , better than any bw ever has...I'm happy for you. Relationships are hard as is.