Is it better to meet women before success or after?

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Canada is a different story. @Yup lives in Canada where frats are non existent and athletes dont amount to shyt.

So umm yea...miss me with that shyt. Regardless...there are not enough athletes and frat boys to go around in that ase anyways. And who said college athletes / frat boys arent broke / dress well?

I was responding to you.

This is not a race thread. I don't know why I keep reading black women this, white women that.

But generally black women like their men more fly and put together. White women are cool with Walmart and Old Navy. I've seen white dudes hit the bar in work boots, flannel and a white t under it and pull a bad white chick. They were in shape of course but, black dudes could never dress like that, hit the bar and have black women interested. They'd assume he was a bum. Different cultures.

Bad white chicks hanging out at "the bar." :mjlol:

We might have different definitions of "bad." Top-tier girls, models, high-status LA/NY/Miami party girls, I consider them to be "bad." They don't hang out at "the bar" waiting to get hit on by some construction worker. Even still, if dude is good looking enough (style and body), he can get play regardless of occupation (that's the point).

In-shape unwashed white dudes are pulling as are in-shape unwashed black dudes. Black dudes are literally stereotyped as muscular, handsome, and sexually virile, but now you're telling me that those dudes aren't pulling women?

Where the fukk y'all from?

nikka get the entire fukk out of here. You acting like black dudes in college were balling or something. I was living off my student loan money and still bagging bytches just like every other nikka on campus. Black chicks in college weren't materialistic breh. shyt all you needed was Netflix and bottle of liquor and you was fukking. Get a car and an apartment and you bill gates out that bytch.

nikkas be lame, attempting to pass their lameness off on the world.

There's plenty of Black women who want to be with you on the way 'up'. I think part of issue is men want to bag 9's and 10's and that's just not realistic.

This is the real issue.

Dudes want to be involved with gorgeous women without providing any value back.

There is no time in history where average guys were getting with gorgeous ass women.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I was responding to you.

We might have different definitions of "bad." Top-tier girls, models, high-status LA/NY/Miami party girls, I consider them to be "bad." They don't hang out at "the bar" waiting to get hit on by some construction worker. Even still, if dude is good looking enough (style and body), he can get play regardless of occupation (that's the point).

Regardless, in-shape unwashed white dudes are pulling as are in-shape unwashed black dudes. Black dudes are literally stereotyped as muscular, handsome, and sexually virile, but now you're telling me that those dudes aren't pulling women?

Where the fukk y'all from?

nikkas be lame, attempting to pass their lameness off on the world.

This is the real issue.

Dudes want to be involved with gorgeous women without providing any value back.

There is no time in history where average guys were getting with gorgeous ass women.
i live in canada too fukk nikka

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
If black women didn't want you when you were poor, you're not obligated to date them once you're on. At that point the guy rationalizes that all women are only gonna love him conditionally, so he chooses whatever his preference is. Whether black, white, Latina or asian. If Black women and non-black women are playing the same shallow game of find a baller, don't get mad if the non-black woman wins, because yall was both playing a dirty game, she just played better and won. Black women should take advantage of high potential guys way before non-black women have a chance to sink their claws into them.
Most women, no matter the race, are not going invest their time to mingle with a man who isn't working to be financially stable.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
The ones that are there after the "dating pool opens up" will be the first ones to jump ship at the first sign of turbulence.
You all can keep these status whores. I'm sticking with the one who was with me when my wallet was thin and my hairline wasn't so crisp:wow:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
i live in canada too fukk nikka

You can remove the pyramid. My point still stands.

Y'all keep telling these magical stories of the average guy hooking up with these gorgeous women. Sounds like pure bullshyt.

Also, I love how the Canadians have so much to say about black women vs. white women, even though there are like 10,000 black folks in shytty, fakkit filled Canada.

But carry on.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I'm a team before lady.
I've mentioned it numerous times before.
We've lived through alot of shyt together.
Our kids are grown. Life is good.
We are in a position to enjoy each other's efforts over the years
And never question the others motivations for being here.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You can remove the pyramid. My point still stands.

Y'all keep telling these magical stories of the average guy hooking up with these gorgeous women. Sounds like pure bullshyt.

Also, I love how the Canadians have so much to say about black women vs. white women, even though there are like 10,000 black folks in shytty, fakkit filled Canada.

But carry on.
I swear yall have never fukked with white chicks to be saying this shyt.

nobody said anything about them being dimes or gorgeous by the way just good looking. Black girls at least in Toronto are just more materialistic / attracted to status; even the ones who are average/below average. I have no reason to bullshyt. I am not a biased geek who is starved for p*ssy. If anything I get way more love from black girls than all other races...but i call it how i see it.

It's not that serious anyways.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I swear yall have never fukked with white chicks to be saying this shyt.

nobody said anything about them being dimes or gorgeous by the way just good looking. Black girls at least in Toronto are just more materialistic / attracted to status; even the ones who are average/below average. I have no reason to bullshyt. I am not a biased geek who is starved for p*ssy. If anything I get way more love from black girls than all other races...but i call it how i see it.

It's not that serious anyways.

Here we go with the backtracking. Oh yea, you're right...

they could still pull bad white chicks if they had to.
:francis:

Moving on.

Again, these fantastical stories about average/below-average/bummy white guys walking up on "good looking" white women and pulling them straight to the sheets.

Reality: An average white dude with social skills (not a lame) talked to an average white girl and they hooked up or got together.
Coli Hive Mind: A complete bum white guy walked up to this 9/10 white girl and ended up fukking her right then and there.

Reality: An average black dude with social skills (not a lame) talked to an average black girl and they hooked up or got together.
Coli Hive Mind: A 10/10 black dude walked up to this 3/10 entitled black girl and got dissed on sight.

Self-hatred folks.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't think it matters when you meet a woman at this point. It will only make a difference in how generous one feels with his woman,
as the "day 1" who withstood the grind should be showered with the spoils, while your "upgrade" when you have made it wasn't with you
shooting in the gym.

Back in my sophomore year of HS, a couple girls who were real close with me introduced me a tall, light-brownskin with an angel face. Girl
was bad in a model sort of way. Turns out, she was one, doing commercials and print adds at the age of 16. We hit it off well, but then came the
problem of me not having funds. Not that she was gold digging, she was shockingly simple in what she asked of me, but I couldn't afford to chase
her around. If she met with friends, and invited me, my cash was always short. Or I would have to travel across the city to meet with her. I had
sisters to take care of...basically, when people have privilege, having a measure of success usually means it is easier to make time for higher-grade
pursuits. No, she wasn't the girl I wanted (the one I wanted was dirt poor, damaged, and a lil bigoted) but we got together well when our schedules
linked up. I simply could not afford her company as her star was rising and I was getting an allowance and flipping YuGiOh cards for cash. Being successful literally unlocks doors of opportunity that less successful men have to luck into.
It doesn't matter to me either way. If I'm with the person I want, I don't care whether she would have gotten with me as a broke dude.

I liked to be rewarded for my hard work anyways, so it's actually nice to get a "prize"
Exactly. This is a reason I am not sweating chicks till I get my wait up. I really do want access to better than average. Should be a reward
for discipline. Even if I don't take advantage, the options are what counts. I'm not looking to tie down the first girl to say "hello" so I would
rather the company I keep be fan-fukking-tastic for a while.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Here we go with the backtracking. Oh yea, you're right...

:francis:

Moving on.

Again, these fantastical stories about average/below-average/bummy white guys walking up on "good looking" white women and pulling them straight to the sheets.

Reality: An average white dude with social skills (not a lame) talked to an average white girl and they hooked up or got together.
Coli Hive Mind: A complete bum white guy walked up to this 9/10 white girl and ended up fukking her right then and there.

Reality: An average black dude with social skills (not a lame) talked to an average black girl and they hooked up or got together.
Coli Hive Mind: A 10/10 black dude walked up to this 3/10 entitled black girl and got dissed on sight.

Self-hatred folks.
bad to me isnt a dime but cool.

You speak of me spewing fantasies...yet youre the one exaggerating.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Most women, no matter the race, are not going invest their time to mingle with a man who isn't working to be financially stable.

I agree.

All women want a provider. And once a man can be a provider, he has a choice in who he wants to provide for. Like you said, nobody wants a broke man. If you didn't look at him when he was broke, you shouldn't feel like you're owed any special consideration when he's right.......You're a stranger to him just like all the other women. He can choose whoever he wants.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year

:mjlol:

I agree.

All women wabt a provider. And once a man can be a provider, he has a choice in who he wants to provide for. The notion that black eomen owed something by these black men

Every other thread on here is about how promiscuous women are.

Now they only want a "provider."

Coli narratives y'all. :mjcry:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I was responding to you.

Chill with the elitist talk.

Im pretty sure I've been around more wealth than you and I see how they move. I know someone who's dad is worth north of nine figures, runs a hedge fund, he works at Citi. Guessed how he dressed in college? Guess what his girl looked like? Guessed what kinda car he drove? Guess how all the rest of their friends dressed? Now guess how all the black kids dressed like back at my school? :mjlol:

Him, me and godbrother went to the club one time. He had on new balances, a suede jacket and a baseball hat. I was fresh to death. Yet I grew up in the ghetto and he grew up in Greenwich :bryan:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
:mjlol:

Every other thread on here is about how promiscuous women are.

Now they only want a "provider."

Coli narratives y'all. :mjcry:

How about you go back and tell the average guy in his 20s or early 30s that $80,000 in the bank aint shyt.

You was on some troll God shyt right there :troll: