Is Iman Shumpert speaking facts? “Men with money don’t want women to pay bills, keep your money ladies”

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
My money is my money and her money is her money

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
One thing modern dating has taught me is that women are financial leeches. No matter how much income they make they still yearn to keep theirs and take yours. It is what it is.

Agreed.
One of the dumbest things I’ve read on here in a minute.

I remember having this discussion with my wife, laid it all out and said we can afford this much home and car if I work alone (400k home) and we can afford this much if she works as well ( 850k home with upgrades and new cars). She chose the latter because she wanted a particular lifestyle.

So according to you I would be considered broke because we need her income to sustain the life she chose for herself. :mjlol:

Shouldnt she be considered the broke one because she cant afford the life she wants without my income? :jbhmm:
No I wouldn't consider you broke. You are providing her with the lifestyle SHE wants, and she understands that it's above your threshold so she's willing to contribute. Nothing broke about that.
Your correct in a sense wouldn't sat broke as that is a trigger word like a bum, but maybe a temporary situation until cats get it together.

Even though my wife hasn't worked a full-time job for others in a long time. Because my wife works for me, and she can choose other projects she cares about.

But the priority will always be focused on building and running and raising the next generation to run, what we have built. Agreeing with you just adding nuance!
Agree. Broke was a bad choice of words. And I love that you have wifey working for you.
Yeah but those women do shyt

Try that “I just wanna spend money, shop and be on Instagram all day” with habibi

Imagine marrying an expense instead of an asset

Ted Cruz and dikk Cheney’s wives out here pulling strings working in high places and Valerie Jarrett is the kingmaker of black people but I’m supposed to play babysitter with my women

It makes absolutely no sense to marry someone who eats up resources, the whole point of marriage is risk protection and keeping resources in
Cruz and Cheney's wives work because they want to.
Nah, that's unrealistic.

If she wants the big house and between the both of us we can get it, furnish it and maintain three cars and 3 children, how am I broke?

If I'm broke then she's clearly just spare parts, correct?

That's just not realistic for the world we live in.
If SHE wants it, then you aren't expecting or forcing her to do anything. It was jwe choice.
What is this "certain lifestyle"?

:mjlol: at the bolded
It depends on what you want.
He's happy he pays bills when she doesn't have to. Thats stupid and goofy, IMO.
Agree. That's why I said it's a mindset.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
You're talking to someone who hasn't had to work in over a decade.

100k+ may or may not be broke. It depends. But if you need a woman to help provide you/the family with a certain lifestyle you can't provide on your own, then you're broke. Sorry.
It sounds like you locked in with your husband, but what happens if he hypothetically loses his income? Most Americans are literally a medical emergency away from having their whole lifestyle uprooted. If a breh is making 60k and wife is making 40k (or vice versa) y'all are a 100k household. Then on top of that folks may have student loans to pay off, people making 80k can be living check to check:what:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Agreed.

No I wouldn't consider you broke. You are providing her with the lifestyle SHE wants, and she understands that it's above your threshold so she's willing to contribute. Nothing broke about that.

Agree. Broke was a bad choice of words. And I love that you have wifey working for you.

Cruz and Cheney's wives work because they want to.

If SHE wants it, then you aren't expecting or forcing her to do anything. It was jwe choice.

It depends on what you want.

Agree. That's why I said it's a mindset.
They work because it brings tangibles back to the household. It's a legacy thing. It's seeing the bigger picture.

Shes a higher up at Goldman Sachs for christs sakes. That benefits the family, not just her. It creates leverage and power.

These new post-industrial revolution relationships where the man does everything monetarily are not "how it's always been". This community is only focused on the optics and podcast talking points. Not the actual functions of a marriage.

Last edited:
Daps
i'm far from a millionaire but i feel the same toward men. most of the time i make more than them and even if i don't, i never ask for or expect anything. like.... just worry about you cuz i got me covered, on period.
but it's still nice to get stuff and i will accept it :pachaha:

He's talking about rich dudes
And in America a girl can divorce u and take half
So idk why nikkas championing getting a trophy wife who wasn't shooting with you in the gym
in american there is this thing called prenup. yall need to stop using the take half argument against marriage it just makes you look like you lack diligence for your own financial well being. it's completely avoidable

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
If I had millions in my account, I’d never allow her to pay for dinner but the current me don’t, thus I’m hoping she reaches into her purse and covers the cost partially or fully with her CNA income
CNA’s have been hiting’em in the head since Covid started. Some of them broads were making a killing:russ:

ShackZilla89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NoWhere
You're talking to someone who hasn't had to work in over a decade.

100k+ may or may not be broke. It depends. But if you need a woman to help provide you/the family with a certain lifestyle you can't provide on your own, then you're broke. Sorry.
Shaming language, translation: "If I can't use you without contributing, then you're broke". 🤣🤣🤣 Women literally increased the cost of living via feminism, then turned around to talk out the side of their neck, about men being broke if they can't fully cover all the bills in an economy that they (women) helped to normalize for dual household incomes. 😂😂😂

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop broadcasting nonsense. even if you making 6 figures a combined income helps.

were not in 1950. i find it funny that the only traditional gender roles women fight to keep are the ones that benefit them while upholding none of the other shyt.
It's more logicless hoe babble coming from modern women who want traditional benefits that favors them most. Basically they want section 8 with a dıck attached to it.

What's crazy, a few years ago you hardly ever heard women saying anything about wanting a man to pay all the bills while they sit at home & play housewife. They were all for starting businesses & going back to school, furthering their education, accumulating thousands upon thousands of dollars in student loans. Now they see it being discussed on social media & they follow suit. I just wanna know is who do they expect pay off that debt? 👁👁

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fastest way to go broke

I just read something about millionaires..

Not “famous” millionaires but regular people who worked different incomes to become modest millionaires and one of the main thing was choosing the right spouse and someone that will carry their weight. Not use you

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
The thing is a woman will fukk a broke dude behind your back while you are paying for everything. The implied loyalty with paying for everything does not exist anymore.
facts i’ve fukked shawties i ain’t drop a dime on, if a girl feeling you shyt you gon know… i was ducking and dodging one chick she invited me out to movies… out for dinner.. all kinds of shyt i said nope to all. Then just hit her up one day and told her pull up and i smashed. No investment from my end at all