Is Iman Shumpert speaking facts? “Men with money don’t want women to pay bills, keep your money ladies”

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Fellas Iman is right. If u aint got it, just say that!!! why u worried about her money for?

you-aint-got-no-check-dont-check-for-me.gif

you-aint-got-no-money-broke.gif
tumblr_inline_mwqv5uSEbc1rom0i2.gif

6cert gang checking in
IllinformedEnormousIrishwolfhound-max-1mb.gif

I'm just messing with y'all it's almost friday thank God

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Men who aren't broke arent pressed about how much a woman makes or contributes. It's common sense.

Maybe average was a better word to use than broke.

I would never say "I got this" because...for what? If my man has it, why do I need to offer? Men who have it don't need you to offer/prove a point that you got it too.

It's a mindset, that's all. I apologize gentlemen, if my wording (broke) was offensive.

You're a woman speaking for what you think men with money believe. You're not a man with money or a man period; further, you'd be way wrong to assume that every man with money shares Iman's views...

That doesn't invalidate your experience in your own life, I'm just pointing out you should speak for the man or men in your life rather than men in general...

Ain't no woman entitled to anything I have or can provide, that she didn't help me build myself, irrespective of how yoked or broke I can be considered. Period. I'm not her father, and I'm not her sponsor...

If you're with me it's gonna be understood that you're bringing some serious value to my life. Financially speaking, being my woman or wife doesn't entitle you to spend all my money with no financial contributions to the home...

One thing modern dating has taught me is that women are financial leeches. No matter how much income they make they still yearn to keep theirs and take yours. It is what it is.

Bruh this is a fact. Doesn't even matter your level. Most of these women think it's your responsibility to take care of their responsibilities...

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Like I said before, trick babble.
Athletes are notorious tricks. That's their default mode.
Your wife is supposed to be your partner. Not a dependent.
Your underboss, not a corner boy.
If she can't contribute to the household in some significant way, what do you need her for?
Birthing children doesn't count.
Fully supporting another adult never works out the way people think it does.

Last edited:

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
"Men with money" is such a broad statement.

I'm quite sure a dude makin $100k a yr and has a woman, would sure appreciate if she helped out financially as compared to a man bringin in a cpl million a yr
100 gross or 60k after taxes really isn’t much