Finding a women good with money is A LIFE GOAL and a quick way to elevate your life as a black man in this society

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
graduated few months ago.

Two main factors are dating apps and social media. Low attendance in organizations from both men and reluctance of approaching/accepting approaches from Men are factors I saw, but that varies from college type and the individual

Also, current seniors and juniors enrolled right now have had at least one year of growth and development stunted due to COVID. That was my sophomore year for me.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
article-2329289-19D27B2C000005DC-579_634x863.jpg

idk breh... jay electronica dated a Rothchild? :sas2:
Point taken

:hubie:

Pause

:dame:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
The Coli: Women are wrong not to date bus drivers

Also The Coli: Don’t date women who aren’t high earners

Do y’all realize how uncooperative high earning women are? Every single argument is going to consist of:

“I don’t need you, I make my own money.”

And don’t let her make more than you. Then she’s mentioning that all the time too.
i think broke women are the biggest headaches....remember broke women are the ones in the hood, fighting in the street...you gotta pay for all her family...they always got an emergency.... just sayin

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Trying to find a decent looking modestly successful women in her 30's that can help a brother save his money and fix his credit.

Is that hard to find in 2024?

I'm officially done with fiscally irresponsible women who run up credit cards and have to go on extravagent vacations every 6 months.

Point me in the direction of the ladies with 730 and up credit scores, own their home, healthy 401ks and savings.
Women are spenders not savers, once I learned women will go into debt to finance a lifestyle they feel they deserve, it all made sense:francis:

Your best bet is finding a chick who is more of a homebody and is on the minimalist tip

Daps
i think broke women are the biggest headaches....remember broke women are the ones in the hood, fighting in the street...you gotta pay for all her family...they always got an emergency.... just sayin
There’s a difference between broke, and making $35K-$40K

She could still be employed full time. As long as she isn’t working fast food, or a stripper, I don’t see the problem. It’s more about financial responsiblity. If she’s driving a BMW with 90K miles, because she wanted to flex, yet has an EBT card, and a bunch of credit card debt, that’s a problem. If she’s asking you for money for her nails, that’s a problem. If she’s living with her parents, that’s understandable as a woman. Bad credit is not acceptable.

BUT, people should dare who they want to date. I’m just throwing out scenarios.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why the fvck are so many people saying "a women" lately? am i the only one noticing this?

it's "women". or "a woman" :dead:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I'm a corporate guy. I hope you aren't implying profession dictates a woman's saving habits.
Not at all, I know women who make 45K that have no debt nor credit cards. You are saying no woman you have encountered spends within their means.
:francis:
It’s a cold world out here if everybody is living off credit cards and tricks. The American way.
:snoop:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
On a dating profile, if I see hits such as....

interests: vacations

pics on a boat (probably in Miami)

excessive pics at restaurants

dressed like they are going to a fashion show in every pic

"be passport ready"

seeya-2020.gif
I ain't lying, shyt is the plague 😂

Screenshot-20240412-215358.png