Finding a women good with money is A LIFE GOAL and a quick way to elevate your life as a black man in this society

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Been saying for years stop dating broke/financially irresponsible women. My wife and I got together and college and we both are good with finances now retiring in the next 5-10 years is very much possible.
Meeting in college is really the cheat code. You don't spend money 'dating' and you can grow together (in financial literacy and elsewhere).

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Its crazy that people are shytting on this. This should be the bare minimum brehs. Yalls standards are in the toilet.

There are plenty of intelligent women who are good with money. Stop fukking with birds just because the ass is fat :mjlol:
📠 :whew: :banderas:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
this is nice and all...and from personal experience...if you are not strategizing on how to minimize tax liability at that tax bracket ....then, Don IRS is going to fukk you over..

:mjcry:

I am disillusioned on how making more money is romanized. :francis:
I’m tax exempt due to my money made is overseas. I remember my first year over here though the tax man wanted 30k from me.
:damn:
Uncle Sam ain’t playing. I can’t imagine if my Wife made 100K as well. Forget you Uncle Sam.
:pacspit:
Uncle Sam got me doing Heath Savings Plans, Day care savings plans, 521 for the kids, 401K, Roth all just to pay the man less.
:wow:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ratchet culture invasion on top of the rampant feminism that was always there
:francis: :picard: Tbf, I was part of the generation that really set this ratchet shyt off, but we knew when to reel it in. I was settled down by the end of sophomore year, my friends did the same (with varying degrees of success).

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trying to find a decent looking modestly successful women in her 30's that can help a brother save his money and fix his credit.

Is that hard to find in 2024?

I'm officially done with fiscally irresponsible women who run up credit cards and have to go on extravagent vacations every 6 months.

Point me in the direction of the ladies with 730 and up credit scores, own their home, healthy 401ks and savings.
Why so she can quit her job and spend your money while she fukks a personal trainer raw dog then take half ya shyt because she’s unhappy comparing herself to boss bytches and feels she settled for a non billionaire ?

Gtfoh!!!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:francis: :picard: Tbf, I was part of the generation that really set this ratchet shyt off, but we knew when to reel it in. I was settled down by the end of sophomore year, my friends did the same (with varying degrees of success).

For context im not talking that freshmen year turnt up stuff more so the current age prostitution leaning ratchet stuff. College kids on dating apps selling ass lol. We looked at dating apps as being for weirdos or old people, and the girls who stripped did it in secret

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Brehs in here sounding like women who only want 6’ 2 and up men

article-2329289-19D27B2C000005DC-579_634x863.jpg

idk breh... jay electronica dated a Rothchild? :sas2:

• Haha
Reactions: TEH
Daps
The Coli: Women are wrong not to date bus drivers

Also The Coli: Don’t date women who aren’t high earners

Do y’all realize how uncooperative high earning women are? Every single argument is going to consist of:

“I don’t need you, I make my own money.”

And don’t let her make more than you. Then she’s mentioning that all the time too.