Is Iman Shumpert speaking facts? “Men with money don’t want women to pay bills, keep your money ladies”

Daps
How is a millionaire giving his opinion on a topic that is often debated between average men and women not pandering? He’s trying to get that “Yaaasssss girl!” response from women on social media :mjlol:

Talking about “keep your money ladies” as if millionaires are ever asking their women to split a 5 for 5:dead:

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Somebody should ask him what teanna be buying/paying or is it all in one account... When you become one does it matter? Puttin out my blunt... High thoughts Edit: that's his ole lady not some chick he smashing or what not - that nikka will be quick to tell a broad find ya way back if it goes left...

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
$100k+ isn't broke

And in 2022 if you got a woman that isn't equally yoked you doing your kids a disservice

When ppl say shyt like this it's easy to see who came from semi functional households and who didn't

Tutoring, neighborhoods to live in better schools, all that shyt costs
You're talking to someone who hasn't had to work in over a decade.

100k+ may or may not be broke. It depends. But if you need a woman to help provide you/the family with a certain lifestyle you can't provide on your own, then you're broke. Sorry.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You're talking to someone who hasn't had to work in over a decade.

100k+ may or may not be broke. It depends. But if you need a woman to help provide you/the family with a certain lifestyle you can't provide on your own, then you're broke. Sorry.

You don't know what broke means then:yeshrug:
No facts, no feelings, just stupid statements

You aint got no friends or co-workers who both make good money and both contribute to keep their house in order?

:comeon:

What about nikkas that live in NY or Los Angeles?

Words mean things...and broke doesn't mean a man doesn't have enough money to have his woman sit back and sip martinis while he busts his ass

And any woman who'd let their son grow up thinking that shyt so they can be taken advantage of is a terrible mother

I ain't ask what you make...it's irrelevant

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Men with money don't want their kids to go to charter schools
Men with money don't want their parents to be working
Men with money don't care about eating out everyday
Men with money don't want to shop at walmart
Men with money don't care about the stimulus payment
Men with money don't want to share movie theatres
Men with money don't ask how much it costs

And the crowd goes :ohhh: "yup he's so right, that is so true, think about it....damn Iman is on to something...who would have guessed? Men with more money don't care about money as much as men with less money do. FACTS :skip:

tumblr_pvn64t9sgS1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

:pachaha:pandering ass

Peachstate

Lady
Daps
Reppin
The four-hundred thousand
You don't know what broke means then:yeshrug:
No facts, no feelings, just stupid statements

You aint got no friends or co-workers who both make good money and both contribute to keep their house in order?

:comeon:

What about nikkas that live in NY or Los Angeles?

Words mean things...and broke doesn't mean a man doesn't have enough money to have his woman sit back and sip martinis while he busts his ass

And any woman who'd let their son grow up thinking that shyt so they can be taken advantage of is a terrible mother

I ain't ask what you make...it's irrelevant
I said it depends. And you missed my point.

Of course I know couples doing well who both work. I said if you as the head/breadwinner NEED your wife to work as hard as you do in order to have a certain lifestyle then yes, you're broke (relative to your desired lifestyle).

I tell my oldest daughter, if a suitor comes to you talking about wanting to build an empire together, run for the hills cuz that man wants to work you like a rented mule. My daughter doesn't want the housewife life and that's fine, but she needs to be with someone who doesn't need her income, that way she can stay home with the baby for a while without worrying about rushing back to work.

Thinking your wife is taking advantage of you because she expects to be provided for is a broke mentality.

Does your wife work?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Never thought Iman would be a panderer

Men in general don't want their woman paying bills

But that means you're at a level where bills mean nothing to you...

like u check your accounts barely twice a month, u don't even remember the last time u looked at a receipt or u barely pack anything for vacations

There's levels. Also there's some stingy ass rich men out there too
This some real shyt...there some cheap ass misers (old school term) outchea