Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody in here with a problem with Blacks wanting to better our community, and think it makes us "militant", and that being so(militant) is a bad thing, can get fukked raw by the very cacs you worship.

And don't try to "be down" when we Black KINGS and QUEENS finally make this shyt right. You WILL perish right alongside your cac daddies.

This shyt is fukking sickening reading this thread. Literally sickening. The amount of sellout c00ns attacking problackness in ANY form. Like, can yall just fukking die? You're literally useless.
I'm all for bettering the black community. The problem lie in the fact that "coli-militants" want to blame everyone but black people themselves for the communities current state.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
This is not a Pro-Black site, it's just the black version of Bodybuilding forum's The Misc. And Reddit. A bunch of depressed shut ins bytching about life and women. It's just that bytching about white supremacy and talking shyt about white folks(white men, white women get a pass on here) is what a black version of those two boards is going to talk about instead of bytching about what character got buffed or nerfed in Street Fighter or Tekken, or sending death threats at a video game director because Mewtwo, Ridley, and Solid Snake didn't make it in Super Smash Bros 4 like this site's white counterparts do.

To some extent this is the black st0rmfr0nt, but at least you will not see them talking shyt about black men, then in the next breath worshipping black women while shytting on white women. Hate the evil white man enemy, but chasing after his daughter while shytting on their mother and sister. Board is full of hypocrites.

And thats how a pick up artist makes the transition into a scholar/activist. X spots the mark...

tariq%20elite.jpg

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
This is not a Pro-Black site, it's just the black version of Bodybuilding forum's The Misc. And Reddit. A bunch of depressed shut ins bytching about life and women. It's just that bytching about white supremacy and talking shyt about white folks(white men, white women get a pass on here) is what a black version of those two boards is going to talk about instead of bytching about what character got buffed or nerfed in Street Fighter or Tekken, or sending death threats at a video game director because Mewtwo, Ridley, and Solid Snake didn't make it in Super Smash Bros 4 like this site's white counterparts do.

To some extent this is the black st0rmfr0nt, but at least you will not see them talking shyt about black men, then in the next breath worshipping black women while shytting on white women. Hate the evil white man enemy, but chasing after his daughter while shytting on their mother and sister. Board is full of hypocrites.

One minute I'm ready to shoot you with an AR-15 the next minute you're making complete sense like this ^^^

As much as I'm proBlack and proMilitant, I still know enough to know that this is still the internet, and that because of that-this forum is still just a place where a lot of miserable losers dwell. And with that said, opinions cant be taken but "so" seriously.

I have to keep reminding myself of that. Especially when it comes to shuck and jive professionalist c00nS like @Ronnie Lott :pacspit:

Last edited:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I think people are getting off track between coli militant and pro-black.. You are not a coli militant if :

- willing to listen to other posters and hear out their experiences.
- can actually agree to disagree and leave it at that
- if somebody disagrees, you know that doesn't make said person a CAC.
- you don't talk reckless on here like " Imma kill a cop "

That basically sums it up. You dudes in here talking about " if I talk about group enonmics" does that mean I'm a coli militant. No.

Last edited:

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
Speaking of militant @Brooklynzson @cook when you do the next black excellence update can we get Huey P Newton? Maybe after that the honorable Elijah Muhammed and maybe Clarence X? Really loving what you guys put up thus far. Those that can't see it turn your coli layout to black.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-17-at-3.37.29-AM.png

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjM2MTQ2MTkw.jpg

Clarence13X.jpg

Or what about Assata Shakur? :leon:

assata_shakur8.jpg
thats angela davis boo.

Big Daddy

Daps
I'm all for bettering the black community. The problem lie in the fact that "coli-militants" want to blame everyone but black people themselves for the communities current state.

We get that. :snoop:

And see, that's what you sellout fukks dont understand, and it's what drives us crazy.

You think you're making some impactful "point" by bringing up our internal issues.

WE KNOW THAT we have internal issues; matter of fact we know it more than yall c00ns will EVER know it, because deep down yall really don't GIVE A shyt about our internal issues.

For yall it's just a simple minded "talking point" for you weak pussies to stand on and support your little "100 reasons for being a c00n" campaign..

We KNOW we have problems within, which need to be addressed.

But what we WONT do is stand by and allow ourselves to be quiet and be oppressed and discriminated against and slaughtered "just because we have our own prblems within", like you weak backwards minded c00ntards want us to.

Yall want Blacks to be shuckin and jiving bowed-back weaklings like yall, and to not speak out against injustices until we're "perfect"(as if any other race out there is perfect, but thats the c00n mentality ina nutshell isnt it!)

Not happening.

And I cannot emphasize it enough that I WILL be exterminating you c00n Blacks at TWICE the rate that I will be exterminating whites if/when the reVo epops off.

Get your fukking mind right or else.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
One minute I'm ready to shoot you with an AR-15 the next minute you're making complete sense like this ^^^

As much as I'm proBlack and proMilitant, I still know enough to know that this is still the internet, and that because of that-this forum is still just a place where a lot of miserable losers dwell. And with that said, opinions cant be taken but "so" seriously.

I have to keep reminding myself of that. Especially when it comes to shuck and jive professionalist c00nS like @Ronnie Lott

nikka are you obsessed with me or somethin :what:

Big Daddy

Daps
nikka are you obsessed with me or somethin :what:
Wasn't thinking about your KKK ass until you negged me for checking your fellow sellout tap dancing troupe :pacspit: You wanted my attention now you got it, don't bytch up now like the little fakkit sellout c00n you are you piece of shyt :pacspit:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Anybody in here with a problem with Blacks wanting to better our community, and think it makes us "militant", and that being so(militant) is a bad thing, can get fukked raw by the very cacs you worship.

And don't try to "be down" when we Black KINGS and QUEENS finally make this shyt right. You WILL perish right alongside your cac daddies.

This shyt is fukking sickening reading this thread. Literally sickening. The amount of sellout c00ns attacking problackness in ANY form. Like, can yall just fukking die? You're literally useless.

:zzz: You are far too angry.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Your problem is that your obsessed with the symptoms of white racism and not white racism itself.

Cutting off a persons foot is not gonna cure diabetes idiot.