Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
They the same ones that shyt on black people who want to strive for better. Like the ones that don't listen to demonic music or engage in demonic reality TV shows with ratchet hums.

I'm still trying to figure out who is a coli militant is and who isn't. I don't like the word being used in this context. Is it a pro black poster or what?

Coli militant number one is this idiot @Wild self

All he does is post paragraphs on the same militant bullshyt in every single thread it's the same bullshyt

Coli militant #2 is @Renicar and he is the the character that everyone is describing in here

Calls everything c00n and cac... Disses black women... Talks about dating white women..

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Don't get it twisted. Militant =/= Coli Militant.

A coli militant is lazy, ignorant nikka that just posts hundreds of times in gossip threads involving black women and biracial athletes. :heh:

Don't let these nikkas get comfortable acting like they're down with some cause :heh:

Some real fukking soldiers these dudes are :dead:

I have zero respect for any coli poster on their racial warrior steez until they can prove evidence of them actually trying to make some sort of influence on their community and not just killing time at work living out their Fear of a Black Hat fantasies.

All them nikkas are wack and ruin the forum thread by thread. :camby:
See, I tried to let you undercover Klan members breathe. i wasn't even going to post. :wow:

But according to your poor excuse for "logic", if a Black man or woman doesn't show YOU(as if you're somebody, when you're LITERALLY nothing more than just a moist piece of white Cac shyt) "proof" that they are actively involved in the Black community they should refrain from discussing it in discussion forums and building with one another?

And you have "zero" respect for them?

Congratulations. YOU, and duncebat sellout jigaboos like you, are the biggest threat to the Black community..
..and I would like for you to die, soon, please, and thank you. :pacspit:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Don't get it twisted. Militant =/= Coli Militant.

A coli militant is lazy, ignorant nikka that just posts hundreds of times in gossip threads involving black women and biracial athletes. :heh:

Don't let these nikkas get comfortable acting like they're down with some cause :heh:

Some real fukking soldiers these dudes are :dead:

I have zero respect for any coli poster on their racial warrior steez until they can prove evidence of them actually trying to make some sort of influence on their community and not just killing time at work living out their Fear of a Black Hat fantasies.

All them nikkas are wack and ruin the forum thread by thread. :camby:
Not sure why the thread didn't stop here

wait I know

it's TLR :stopitslime:

Big Daddy

Daps
2n997rb.jpg

fukk you, and the 20 or so other lost sellouts and cacs who dapped you. I litterally hope yall die the fukk slow. Literally. You're nothing but dead weight and obstacles to the Black community.

okra

All Star
Daps
Reppin
love
Lol.. How I know you aren't? Feds don't have Certs. Hell most people don't. If you are looking for a better life, one with no worries, man I'm just trying to settle down and find that "one" you know? I want that movie ending.. I hope you want the same.:wow:
aw. if you are serious about this, i am looking for my dream life, i want to be a housewife and take care of my husband and our home :wub: if you can give me this then i will be great full! :wub:
@okra , you like DragonBall z? Or Naruto?
i use to watch naruto, but i got bored and stopped. never seen dbz :/

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Lol.. How I know you aren't? Feds don't have Certs. Hell most people don't. If you are looking for a better life, one with no worries, man I'm just trying to settle down and find that "one" you know? I want that movie ending.. I hope you want the same.:wow:

She is underaged, fam :whoa:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
All them fake wannabe Black Panther ass nikkas be annoying as fukk
Word to everything, I kinda don't even know why dudes are out here allowed to use some of the most powerful and important imagery in modern black culture as the source material to troll on this forum. It's the worst part to me. I have to see the fukking Black Panthers be satirized and parodied in the most unfunny and offensive way every day by these dudes.

And of course, it seems we find out every day that one of these coli militants is actually a white poster shytting on black people from every end of the spectrum but being praised for it on the daily here. Like this fukking clown.
See, I tried to let you undercover Klan members breathe. i wasn't even going to post. :wow:

But according to your poor excuse for "logic", if a Black man or woman doesn't show YOU(as if you're somebody, when you're LITERALLY nothing more than just a moist piece of white Cac shyt) "proof" that they are actively involved in the Black community they should refrain from discussing it in discussion forums and building with one another?

And you have "zero" respect for them?

Congratulations. YOU, and duncebat sellout jigaboos like you, are the biggest threat to the Black community..
..and I would like for you to die, soon, please, and thank you. :pacspit:
Real talk. Can we as a forum have a conversation why shyt like this is cool and okay to people?

This dude running through a thread just to neg people and call them cacs (because of course, not being okay with these means you're white, the ultimate weapon of the lazy coli militant) is appreciable black activism and not a fukked up and demeaning parody of his screenname?

Big Daddy

Daps
Anybody in here with a problem with Blacks wanting to better our community, and think it makes us "militant", and that being so(militant) is a bad thing, can get fukked raw by the very cacs you worship.

And don't try to "be down" when we Black KINGS and QUEENS finally make this shyt right. You WILL perish right alongside your cac daddies.

This shyt is fukking sickening reading this thread. Literally sickening. The amount of sellout c00ns attacking problackness in ANY form. Like, can yall just fukking die? You're literally useless.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of militant @Brooklynzson @cook when you do the next black excellence update can we get Huey P Newton? Maybe after that the honorable Elijah Muhammed and maybe Clarence X? Really loving what you guys put up thus far. Those that can't see it turn your coli layout to black.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-17-at-3.37.29-AM.png

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjM2MTQ2MTkw.jpg

Clarence13X.jpg

Or what about Assata Shakur? :leon:

assata_shakur8.jpg

Look at this fukking disrespect. That is ANGELA DAVIS!

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of us know who the actual killers are nor can we stop them unless we have a collective army of honest trustworthy black men ready to go to war with the street thugs doing the killing. That's the only hope if you don't want the police doing it. We have to. saving.

I'm sure the posters you're talking about are not totally oblivious to the fact that there maybe killers living right next door to them,but until they know for sure.you really can't be upset or frustrated with them . Even if said posters on here did in fact know some killers in their community, do you think it would be wise for then to individually confront them killers or should they mind his own business until there is a way to get rid of.
If you don't know who the thugs and criminals are within your community, how involved could you possibly be? In the "hood" they are not lowkey. Again, why are they scared to approach their own? You're for making a chnge or you're not. You're ready for revolution or you're not. Inner city youths are savages or they're not. You can't get mad and say "media" is portraying blacks in a negative light and then be scared to approach your own people.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
Yea its bad because its a bunch of people who beat up their keyboards on The Coli but do nothing outside of complain on a message board.

Oh except for those few who make up what they do in the community so their Coli Militantness can't be questioned. Even though people who are really active in the community don't act the way they do....