Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Bunch of fake hypocritical gossips who are just dap fishing and seeking plat threads. They'll ridicule actual Black Women, put a racial spin on almost everything, label people who disagree with them as "c00ns", go on about "The White Man" and White Supremacy but then lust and salivate over White Women and their mixed race spawns whilst also putting them on pedestals:skip:

You can tell which users are genuine and which users are just fishing for daps. The label is aimed at the fraudulent posers:yeshrug:

Do those so called "Coli militants" not bash Iggy Azalea, the white culture vultures in hip hop, white racists etc?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli militancy has led to actionable pro-black actions on the Coli itself. We have Ferguson threads; anti-police brutality Jenny Pohl threads; etc. We have gotten actual newsites to respond on news and inspired change in the Twitterverse a la anti-black man black feminists.

That said, the only people that continuously rant against militants are c00ns and cacs (most all cacs in fact if you count them). That should tell you all you need to know about whether being a coli militant is a good or bad thing. Anything pro-black sounding which cacs almost unanimously oppose is good.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny to read all these cac posters--some of whom I have never seen (which implies they are cacs)--post in here about how "bad" Coli militancy is here. That should tell you enough.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Comedy thread.

Nigroes must now be concerned with being "fair and balanced" about meaningless gossip and current events on so-called Hip Hop sports forum.

Meanwhile, the majority of non-black posters in the comment sections for huge corporate behemoths like Yahoo, MSN, and YouTube are letting their Neo-Nazi flags fly freely (freedom of speech) with no filter.

Some of the most barbaric, psychotically evil people gather on these mainstream sites to slander nikkas and our children, but some people on here feel like The COLI is home for the haters huh. :francis:

Why don't you reasonable and rational posters pick ONE of those sites I've named and speak out against racism a bit. :usure:

I'm sure your voice will be welcomed. :troll:

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
From my observation alot of problems that people have with the coli seem to stem from TLR the most. Add this one to the list.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
We get that. :snoop:

And see, that's what you sellout fukks dont understand, and it's what drives us crazy.

You think you're making some impactful "point" by bringing up our internal issues.

WE KNOW THAT we have internal issues; matter of fact we know it more than yall c00ns will EVER know it, because deep down yall really don't GIVE A shyt about our internal issues.

For yall it's just a simple minded "talking point" for you weak pussies to stand on and support your little "100 reasons for being a c00n" campaign..

We KNOW we have problems within, which need to be addressed.

But what we WONT do is stand by and allow ourselves to be quiet and be oppressed and discriminated against and slaughtered "just because we have our own prblems within", like you weak backwards minded c00ntards want us to.

Yall want Blacks to be shuckin and jiving bowed-back weaklings like yall, and to not speak out against injustices until we're "perfect"(as if any other race out there is perfect, but thats the c00n mentality ina nutshell isnt it!)

Not happening.

And I cannot emphasize it enough that I WILL be exterminating you c00n Blacks at TWICE the rate that I will be exterminating whites if/when the reVo epops off.

Get your fukking mind right or else.
:duck: