Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Coli militancy has led to actionable pro-black actions on the Coli itself. We have Ferguson threads; anti-police brutality Jenny Pohl threads; etc. We have gotten actual newsites to respond on news and inspired change in the Twitterverse a la anti-black man black feminists.

That said, the only people that continuously rant against militants are c00ns and cacs (most all cacs in fact if you count them). That should tell you all you need to know about whether being a coli militant is a good or bad thing. Anything pro-black sounding which cacs almost unanimously oppose is good.

Great post...the only thing I'm confused about is whether the first part is part of coli militancy or pro black excellence.

I was under the impression that coli militant was more of the "kill everybody involved is the only solution" "mixed people have 0 say in black issues" "I'm black excellence but I love me some pawgs because when I stare in their eyes I can tell they secretly want black dikk" type of posters

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Thread is fulla comedy.

Reminds me wheneva a white person calls a black person racist for pointin out their racism. shyt makes zero sense.

And we da only people on da planet who stay gettin villainized, shamed, and scolded at for showin pride in our heritage. :heh:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Thread is fulla comedy.

Reminds me wheneva a white person calls a black person racist for pointin out their racism. shyt makes zero sense.

And we da only people on da planet who stay gettin villainized, shamed, and scolded at for showin pride in our heritage. :heh:

Such truth :ohlawd:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread is fulla comedy.

shyt makes plenty of sense. Being racist/extremist is illogical or both parts.

Black people call whites racist when they celebrate their heritage or want to keep their "community tight". Then you turn around and say you want to do the same thing. Illogical!!! Coli Militants scoff at someone making 35,000 a year, but then say they are being held back. How are you being held back if you feel 35,000 is a laughable wage and you make over 100,000 a year. Most white people ain't making that.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Black people call whites racist when they celebrate their heritage or want to keep their "community tight". Then you turn around and say you want to do the same thing. Illogical!!! Coli Militants scoff at someone making 35,000 a year, but then say they are being held back. How are you being held back if you feel 35,000 is a laughable wage and you make over 100,000 a year. Most white people ain't making that.

Go back to st0rmfr0nt, dood. :snooze:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island

Get oppressed and blame the oppressed for calling out the oppressor? :francis:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

White heritage is celebrated by default all over the US while ours get ignored. By them pushing it even farther is just overdoing it and spiteful which is what the issue comes from. Of course your selfish racist ass can't see that because it has to be all about you.

Grow up idiot.

As far as the rest all you are doing is acing like what some random troll said is something most here say. :camby:

Last edited:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
its ok to be pro American and militant. But pro black and militant makes you an "extremist" Sounds like the same cac logic they use in the middle east against anyone who doesn't happily allow the west to occupy and rob them blind. Fuk outta here.
:wow:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
We get that. :snoop:

And see, that's what you sellout fukks dont understand, and it's what drives us crazy.

You think you're making some impactful "point" by bringing up our internal issues.

WE KNOW THAT we have internal issues; matter of fact we know it more than yall c00ns will EVER know it, because deep down yall really don't GIVE A shyt about our internal issues.

For yall it's just a simple minded "talking point" for you weak pussies to stand on and support your little "100 reasons for being a c00n" campaign..

We KNOW we have problems within, which need to be addressed.

But what we WONT do is stand by and allow ourselves to be quiet and be oppressed and discriminated against and slaughtered "just because we have our own prblems within", like you weak backwards minded c00ntards want us to.

Yall want Blacks to be shuckin and jiving bowed-back weaklings like yall, and to not speak out against injustices until we're "perfect"(as if any other race out there is perfect, but thats the c00n mentality ina nutshell isnt it!)

Not happening.

And I cannot emphasize it enough that I WILL be exterminating you c00n Blacks at TWICE the rate that I will be exterminating whites if/when the reVo epops off.

Get your fukking mind right or else.
:ohlawd:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The power rangers was on some c00n shyt tho. The black ranger is black, yellow ranger is yellow, the white ranger is white, and the pink ranger's a pawg :noah:
fukk man im on 30's with you. I laughed out loud on this one.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Like many have already said, coli militants differ from other pro black people because they are hypocritical. They'll be up here talking about "cac this, c00n that, bedwench this, newblack that," but in real life they out here chasing pawgs and won't say shyt to white people or voice any of their opinions they would here to other black people. They stay generally not really giving any fukks about uplifting the black community. They'll vent frustrations about white people and white supremacy, but they won't really do anything to change the game when put in a position where they can.