Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

jerome

Rookie
Daps
Black feminist > Coli militant wanna be malcolm X ass

I have seen black fems organize, create discussions through twitter etc.

Only thing coli ass nikkas do Is ca anyone who doesn't agree with their juvenile points a c00n

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm unbothered by what cacs, uncle toms and c00ns think about my love for my people's culture, beauty and progression :manny:

It's abnormal for black people to love themselves - black Americans at least. There's naturally going to be backlash until it becomes a norm.

This I can cosign and I don't get it. When I first heard an interview with the lady who did the empowerment experiment, she said people kept calling her a racist for wanting to spend her money with black people.

Makes no sense to me :dwillhuh:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Bunch of fake hypocritical gossips who are just dap fishing and seeking plat threads. They'll ridicule actual Black Women, put a racial spin on almost everything, label people who disagree with them as "c00ns", go on about "The White Man" and White Supremacy but then lust and salivate over White Women and their mixed race spawns whilst also putting them on pedestals:skip:

You can tell which users are genuine and which users are just fishing for daps. The label is aimed at the fraudulent posers:yeshrug:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of militant @Brooklynzson @cook when you do the next black excellence update can we get Huey P Newton? Maybe after that the honorable Elijah Muhammed and maybe Clarence X? Really loving what you guys put up thus far. Those that can't see it turn your coli layout to black.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-17-at-3.37.29-AM.png

MTE4MDAzNDEwNjM2MTQ2MTkw.jpg

Clarence13X.jpg

Or what about Assata Shakur or Angela Davis? :leon:

assata_shakur8.jpg
I had Newton made for a few days. Just now putting him up.

If ya'll have any other ideas, feel free to throw them out.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Bunch of fake hypocritical gossips who are just dap fishing and seeking plat threads. They'll ridicule actual Black Women, put a racial spin on almost everything, label people who disagree with them as "c00ns", go on about "The White Man" and White Supremacy but then lust and salivate over White Women and their mixed race spawns whilst also putting them on pedestals:skip:

You can tell which users are genuine and which users are just fishing for daps. The label is aimed at the fraudulent posers:yeshrug:

In your opinion is @Brooklynzson a c00n :lupe:?

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ida B. Wells. We rarely here about her but she was so damn influential in her day. We need more brehettes on the banner

IDA-B-WELLS.jpg
Yeah I was thinking about this before and good pic.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
This I can cosign and I don't get it. When I first heard an interview with the lady who did the empowerment experiment, she said people kept calling her a racist for wanting to spend her money with black people.

Makes no sense to me :dwillhuh:

The byproduct of slavery. We'll over come.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe Clarence X

Glad to see someone mentioning him :salute:

I had Newton made for a few days. Just now putting him up.

If ya'll have any other ideas, feel free to throw them out.

Get Khalid Muhammad up in there breh

Certain facts must not be hidden, like the fact the original snowmen were black. Mount Kilamanjaro in Tanzania has a peak of over 19,000 ft, thus making it one of the rare places in Acrifa where snow falls . For thousands of years the locals would take the journey as families to the high points of the mountain to praise their gods. They constructed snow men and covered them in the sacred volcano dust to represent the original man. The black snowman would not have a mouth and nose, until centuries later white men found out about this annual ritual. The white man then stole the concept, and put carrots in the faces to mock the size of the black man's nose

668.gif

Damn

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Certain facts must not be hidden, like the fact the original snowmen were black. Mount Kilamanjaro in Tanzania has a peak of over 19,000 ft, thus making it one of the rare places in Acrifa where snow falls . For thousands of years the locals would take the journey as families to the high points of the mountain to praise their gods. They constructed snow men and covered them in the sacred volcano dust to represent the original man. The black snowman would not have a mouth and nose, until centuries later white men found out about this annual ritual. The white man then stole the concept, and put carrots in the faces to mock the size of the black man's nose

So every African making snowmen are c00ns :mcry: