Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
:zzz: You are far too angry.

And you're not "angry" enough.

And there you have it, folks. The very essence of the great divide between the weak coward Black skin having males..and we ProBlack MEN and WOMEN.

They'd rather be sleep, agreeable, and obedient..and anything to the contrary means you're "angry" or "militant".

These are the same exact n!qqer c00ns who would snitch when slaves planned to revolt.

These c00ns in here, in this thread, are, in a proverbial sense, THE SAME EXACT N!QQER c00n who used to tell Harriett Tubman,"Shhhh! Shut that escape shyt up! You enjoy dese chitlins just like da rest of us! I dont see you doin nothin! Masta feeds us good and only beats us once a day, da hell u tryna cause problems fo'!"

Die. You c00n pieces of shyt.

Last edited:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
And you're not "angry" enough.

And there you have it, folks. The very essence of the great divide between the weak coward Black skin having males..and we ProBlack MEN and WOMEN.

They'd rather be sleep, agreeable, and obedient..and anything to the contrary means you're "angry" or "militant".

These are the same exact n!qqer c00ns who would snitch when slaves planned to revolt.

These c00ns in here, in this thread, are, in a proverbial sense, THE SAME EXACT N!QQER c00n who used to tell Harriett Tubman,"Shhhh! Shut that escape shyt up! You enjoy dese chitlins just like da rest of us! I dont see you doin nothin! Masta feeds us good and only beats us once a day, da hell u tryna cause problems fo'!"

Die. You piece of shyt.
So are you saying you aren't angry? Your caps beg to differ.

Anyway, answer me this, when this revolution pops off, am I to believe that you and your militia are going to execute blacks and whites with no resistance and topple the U.S. government and get away with it?

Big Daddy

Daps
So are you saying you aren't angry? Your caps beg to differ.

Anyway, answer me this, when this revolution pops off, am I to believe that you and your militia are going to execute blacks and whites with no resistance and topple the U.S. government and get away with it?

!!CAC ALERT!!

Big Daddy

Daps
Haaaa ladies and gentlemen!!! This is the classi coli militant response when you hit them with LOGIC. They call you a cac or a c00n :mjlol: You niccas are CLOWNS like I've been saying.

NiQQer c00n boy if you had an ounce of logic, you'd have a spine and, consequently, wouldn't be the weak agent fakkit that you are today. Don't get your little cac-infested bill oreilly groomed posting mistaken for "logic" :mjlol:

I'd be a fool to entertain any of that cac shyt you spewed. Go get a tan :mjlol:

Daps
Don't get it twisted. Militant =/= Coli Militant.

A coli militant is lazy, ignorant nikka that just posts hundreds of times in gossip threads involving black women and biracial athletes. :heh:

Don't let these nikkas get comfortable acting like they're down with some cause :heh:

Some real fukking soldiers these dudes are :dead:

I have zero respect for any coli poster on their racial warrior steez until they can prove evidence of them actually trying to make some sort of influence on their community and not just killing time at work living out their Fear of a Black Hat fantasies.

All them nikkas are wack and ruin the forum thread by thread. :camby:
end thread.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You have -2200 rep :mjlol:

Coli militant number one is this idiot @Wild self

All he does is post paragraphs on the same militant bullshyt in every single thread it's the same bullshyt

Coli militant #2 is @Renicar and he is the the character that everyone is describing in here

Calls everything c00n and cac... Disses black women... Talks about dating white women..

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Don't get it twisted. Militant =/= Coli Militant.

A coli militant is lazy, ignorant nikka that just posts hundreds of times in gossip threads involving black women and biracial athletes. :heh:

Don't let these nikkas get comfortable acting like they're down with some cause :heh:

Some real fukking soldiers these dudes are :dead:

I have zero respect for any coli poster on their racial warrior steez until they can prove evidence of them actually trying to make some sort of influence on their community and not just killing time at work living out their Fear of a Black Hat fantasies.

All them nikkas are wack and ruin the forum thread by thread. :camby:
I defined it a while ago
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10078420/

Somebody who reads books and hear stories from their grandparents about social revolutions against the man and get a battery in their packs. So they missed out on those times but feel the need to make every topic here into a bigger issue than it really is. They post from a position that was cleared for them by those who went through real turmoils, but they live out their Huey Newton fantasies by screaming at white people on here and calling black posters cooons if they have a point of view different than theirs or seem to not be in a fuss about something the white devil does.

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
"Pro-black" & "militant" aren't the same. The latter puts an unwarranted racial spin on every topic possible (i.e. JJ Watt winning DPOY, Kanye/Beck thing, even the Seahawks throwing on the last play of the Super Bowl)
The Seahawks could have won if WHITE SUPREMACY hadn't stopped them from using GROUP ECONOMICS.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Certain facts must not be hidden, like the fact the original snowmen were black. Mount Kilamanjaro in Tanzania has a peak of over 19,000 ft, thus making it one of the rare places in Acrifa where snow falls . For thousands of years the locals would take the journey as families to the high points of the mountain to praise their gods. They constructed snow men and covered them in the sacred volcano dust to represent the original man. The black snowman would not have a mouth and nose, until centuries later white men found out about this annual ritual. The white man then stole the concept, and put carrots in the faces to mock the size of the black man's nose