Is being a "Coli militant" a good or a bad thing?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
1) He didn't kill his girlfriend
2) Nobody was praising him for shooting her
Oh ok so that aunt that commented and said he killed her neice was lying? :patrice:

Thats weird why would she lie

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Oh ok so that aunt that commented and said he killed her neice was lying? :patrice:

Thats weird why would she lie

Quite possibly it was someone trolling. Remember the dude who got shot by the gas station in Ferguson, someone said he was there when it happened and the guy who got murdered was his friend. After about an hour went by dude exposed as just trolling and said he just wanted 15 minutes of fame. Anon even released all his info since everyone was pissed off

Here's a link. Hard to be interviewed when you're dead

http://7online.com/news/police-interview-ex-girlfriend-of-nypd-killings-suspect/445281/

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Quite possibly it was someone trolling. Remember the dude who got shot by the gas station in Ferguson, someone said he was there when it happened and the guy who got murdered was his friend. After about an hour went by dude exposed as just trolling and said he just wanted 15 minutes of fame. Anon even released all his info since everyone was pissed off

Here's a link. Hard to be interviewed when you're dead

http://7online.com/news/police-interview-ex-girlfriend-of-nypd-killings-suspect/445281/
People have no life breh

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Didn't read all of that but there's a wide range of things that can make you a militant.

You specialize in killing black babies through abortions. Maybe it's not fair to call you a militant, maybe fake pro-black is more appropriate. :lolbron:
you can call me whatever you want..
if a chick gets an abortion without me even telling her to when i'm a teenager... some fakkit comes along like.... "you had an abortion before, you can't be pro black. "

it's whatever, because I do believe abortions are counterproductive, so I'll be whatever you claim I am.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
its ok to be pro American and militant. But pro black and militant makes you an "extremist" Sounds like the same cac logic they use in the middle east against anyone who doesn't happily allow the west to occupy and rob them blind. Fuk outta here.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Don't get it twisted. Militant =/= Coli Militant.

A coli militant is lazy, ignorant nikka that just posts hundreds of times in gossip threads involving black women and biracial athletes. :heh:

Don't let these nikkas get comfortable acting like they're down with some cause :heh:

Some real fukking soldiers these dudes are :dead:

I have zero respect for any coli poster on their racial warrior steez until they can prove evidence of them actually trying to make some sort of influence on their community and not just killing time at work living out their Fear of a Black Hat fantasies.

All them nikkas are wack and ruin the forum thread by thread. :camby:
:lawd:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
how am i sure you are not the feds
:lupe:

Lol.. How I know you aren't? Feds don't have Certs. Hell most people don't. If you are looking for a better life, one with no worries, man I'm just trying to settle down and find that "one" you know? I want that movie ending.. I hope you want the same.:wow:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I just have the issue attaching the terms "coli" and "militant" to it. To me it seems like its lowkey mocking the site and mocks those who are actually supporting the black community. :yeshrug:

Take that issue up with the coli-militants.

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
I imagine people complaining about "coli militants" are basically white. The internet is a huge place.

Majority of sites you go to these days have been overrun by despicable scumbag "cacs" and their vitriolic anti-black racism. If u are complaining about what basically amounts to .00000000000000000000000000.01 percent of web traffic you are the fukking problem. :camby: