Is Baltimore A Total Embarrassment?

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
They got the mom on all these shows reinforcing that black youth dont have fathers and they are raised by single, sassy moms with little to no education.......:wow:

She has no idea that these people calling her 'mom of the year' are laughing at her behind her back for having 6 kids with not one damn dad around.

tan900

Banned
Daps
They got the mom on all these shows reinforcing that black youth dont have fathers and they are raised by single, sassy moms with little to no education.......:wow:

Well most black youth don't have fathers and are raised by single mothers, why is it a crime to acknowledge that?

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Its embarrassing that those third generation junkie babies will protest when most have acquiesced. Don't have shyt to lose when you are marginalized and dying anyway. Might as well spark a conversation,affect policy, andgo out with a bang. Buppies from two parent homes or the "up and comings" (wannabes) are more concerned with looking presentable, giving their children resume appropriate names and speaking proper English(everyone in American speaks shyt English anyway) as they are profiled/harrassed by law enforcement. After all if you are not doing anything police are not harmful, right?

I was on business in Europe recently and conversed with a Spaniard and a few other Europeans who were curious and proud of the protests; especially after the dude in SC was shot in the back/murdered while running away and the unarmed homeless man in LA who was killed after being restrained by 5 officers. The gentlemen even informed me about US police brutality news feeds that I was unaware of. Thank God for technology. Without TV or Internet, the undesirables would hang from trees or be beaten with nightsticks/billys with impunity like pre 1950s.

Yep the rioters are killing revenue and like another poster said would be smarter to take it downtown. Would affect business in the Inner Harbor. Would be awesome if this happened during football season. For those who claim that violence and destruction to your own property does not resolve anything, where is your solution? Most importantly, what action have you taken to protest? Study the history of the Irish in the States. They dont called them fighting Irish for nothing.

Aside: Those Bmore accents are whats piff. Man when they say the word "dog" or pronounce anything with the letter u, I holler. Now burning the CVS where granny gets her insulin is :francis:.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those kids shook up the city and now theyre playing a baseball game with no fans which is a loss of revenue. No this one incident isn't gonna change anything but its making people talk which is a start. It woulda been smarter if they took it downtown tho

:what: Really? So the MLB loses out on a microscopic amount of money in the grand scheme of their season and that's even worth mentioning? :mjlol: These riots and shyt that keep happening aren't doing anything productive in the grand scheme of things. It's having a greater effect of scaring white people into buying more guns they don' need and it's giving law enforcement an excuse to further militarize and oppress people.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Nah we aint a damn embarrassment. We're symbol of what happens when your dealing with an oppressed people that don't wanna deal with the bullshyt anymore
Breh you live in a city with a 63% black population and most high offices are held by black folks. The city has been held by democrats longer than anyone on this board has been alive. When is it time as a man to stop saying another man is keeping you down? Mostly black population, the government is black, and republicans have zero power. Who is oppressing you and why are you allowing it?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The only thing they should be embarrased about it how they say "two"(tew) "do"(dew) etc. I was watching the livestream like :mjlol:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Also the mayor vetoed a bill forcing the cops to wear body cameras which would have put more insight in what happened to Freddie Gray.. Is that the white mans fault too?