Is Baltimore A Total Embarrassment?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You musta grew up in the burbs or stayed in the house then. The cops fukk with us in every city and now the chicken came home to roost. If we were pussies we'd be sitting back waiting to see what happened but we're making shyt happen. You sound like a real stand up black man calling your own people fukked up smh. We have the same issues as any other major city. And real talk breh we have no control over what the mayor vetoes and doesnt
Yeah breh your right I didn't grow up in a poor as hood my parents did but we didn't and im proud of that. Yes I am a stand up black man that can't understand why a city full of us and ran by us is blaming white people.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
We have people in office thatll speak for us and that's why this is happening. We aren't just protesting. You see those kids going right at those cops?That's history.
some of those kids are face major prison time and for what. You wont do anything to change what's going in and why it's going on. Those kids are going to lose a huge part of their life because people like you are steering them the wrong way

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
some of those kids are face major prison time and for what. You wont do anything to change what's going in and why it's going on. Those kids are going to lose a huge part of their life because people like you are steering them the wrong way

These kids are trying to make a difference. Hows that steering them the wrong way?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Come on over to the main Freddie Gray thread where we're putting in work

Billy Hoyle

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
FCJN1TG.jpg

m9ew1uR.jpg

I wish this answer was given more often.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
To the OP: yeah, it was an embarrassment, right up until the shyt WORKED
Listen to your enemy for tips on how to fight him, brejin
We've never known pride or dignity, but we will, and soon.......

I LOVE that so many other cities are getting active, cause every city got unfinished business
Tear this mafukka up, till WE get what WE need outta this bytch called america

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
so caught up in being a habitual victim you don't even know the people in office look just like you. Stop protesting like it's the fukking 60s. Get some one in office that will speak for you

:mjlol::francis:

nikka... u black the system aint for you dumb ass.

no matter how many politicians u have in office the system and the country is literally designed to fukk you.

• Dap
Reactions: Fox

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
after this no body cams will be put on cops :skip:

it will take a 100 cacs to die by the hands of cops for that to happen
the cams are coming but yall act like they wont shoot u on camera

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
#habitualvictim:mjlol:
gays in front of supreme court while we crying in the streets.

My nikka you obviously know NOTHING about your History. You laughing at me!?!?!?

Your not well read at all. I'm not gonna argue with you, because your already brainwashed and an agent against your own cause as a nubian. Maybe I can change your perspective. Read Huey P Newton ASAP!

Read up on Mangal Pandey or Bhagat Singh... ya'll maintain this structure and then talk about going marching in front of imaginary buildings, for imaginary laws. You name me ONE TIME in the history of the world. The change occurred that way. Just name me ONE TIME and i'll see things your way.