Is Baltimore A Total Embarrassment?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
Black people lash out on a historically democratic, black city, run by a black mayor, all black council, and a black police commissioner with a police force that is majority black/minority because a black officer allegedly caused the death of a black man...Hmm, I think its time for blacks in Baltimore too seriously look at the the black/Democratic members they are voting into office because I must admit, this is not adding up.

Do you realize what website your on?

This the coli, why take personal responsibility when it's easier to just blame cacs.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Black people lash out on a historically democratic, black city, run by a black mayor, all black council, and a black police commissioner with a police force that is majority black/minority because a black officer allegedly caused the death of a black man...Hmm, I think its time for blacks in Baltimore too seriously look at the the black/Democratic members they are voting into office because I must admit, this is not adding up.
breh, you are still trying to simplify things into a neat little bubble which it is not. For real breh, you need to start thinking critically about these situations if you want to have real dialogue.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
breh, you are still trying to simplify things into a neat little bubble which it is not. For real breh, you need to start thinking critically about these situations if you want to have real dialogue.
I think my view is pretty fair imo.

Vote for members on the premise that their policies can improve your community which they themselves have shilled you on, and yet modern Balitmore is torn by riots ,high violence rates, and shyt schools. Just connect the dots, and it should be obvious that Balitmores officials are either stupid, don't care, or the source of the cities problems is totally unfixable by liberal polices like gov't/city spending which the city has done.

At any rate when someone has been hired to do a job and has proved on multiple occasions that they can't than they need to be fired. I think its very fair to suggest Baltimore leadership needs to change, or at least acknowledge that it is "part" of the problem.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I think my view is pretty fair imo.

Vote for members on the premise that their policies can improve your community which they themselves have shilled you on, and yet modern Balitmore is torn by riots ,high violence rates, and shyt schools. Just connect the dots, and it should be obvious that Balitmores officials are either stupid, don't care, or the source of the cities problems is totally unfixable by liberal polices like gov't/city spending which the city has done.

At any rate when someone has been hired to do a job and has proved on multiple occasions that they can't than they need to be fired. I think its very fair to suggest Baltimore leadership needs to change, or at least acknowledge that it is "part" of the problem.
Valid points but doesn't every majority black city in this country suffer from the same problems?

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Gays are less than 2% of the is country and they are putting in work on a political level, they are changing the hearts and minds of the country and the world--and not a building has been tourched...meanwhile Baltimore is burning it's own...and are responsible for cleaning it up
Name 1 business that was black owned that was burned. :sas2:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Clowns all in this thread. c00ns are uncomfortable as hell. They like "don't burn down these white folks stuff they might mistake me for one of YOU nikkas."

Get used to it c00ns. You have no say in what black folks do. We will walk right by you like the lames you are.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Nah its the truth which points to a deeper problem
Oh, I see what you're getting at. I wasn't necessarily pointing out the source of Bmore underlining problem. I was specifically pointing out that the Bmore leadership/officials that blacks have voted into office are oblivious to what the problem is, and how to fix it, so they should be fired, and it's possible that other black cities may suffer from the same failed, liberal leadership who can't fix shyt either. I wasn't trying to say that they were the "source" of the problem, and I haven't made any comments on what the core problem for black cities like Bmore might be.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"They burned down their own neighborhoods where will they get food now??" - c00ns

Cause the 26th biggest city in america only has food at CVS............

Y'all know how racist and stupid you sound?

Yes hundreds of thousands of people relied solely on CVS to survive.

I guess they are all starving to death now.

:francis:

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
In the big picture of all of this, most police use of force is justified. The cams will only help to support that use and exonerate officers. All the cops I know are cool with the idea of having them, most of em say that it'll support their story of what happened.
then what are they protesting for to get the cameras?

these protest negros been had :smugbiden:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
:wow: Gays are less than 2% of the is country and they are putting in work on a political level, they are changing the hearts and minds of the country and the world--and not a building has been tourched...meanwhile Baltimore is burning it's own...and are responsible for cleaning it up
Gays are white. Many white people are forced to support them because they arent black and can actually hide being gay until its too late.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps