Is Baltimore A Total Embarrassment?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you live in a city with a 63% black population and most high offices are held by black folks. The city has been held by democrats longer than anyone on this board has been alive. When is it time as a man to stop saying another man is keeping you down? Mostly black population, the government is black, and republicans have zero power. Who is oppressing you and why are you allowing it?
Its called "power tripping". It is about those who have some type of authority, abusing it, and they mostly do it to the poor. Both black, and white do this. You should know this by now. Many times its been said its not just about race, even though that plays a major part.

Also schools not getting enough funding like they should. Baltimore isn't that bad as other places but, I think education should be any community's highest priority. Give young people skills, and that will help prevent the poverty we see in areas like west Baltimore. Everyone isn't gonna want to sit behind a desk all day. Training in mechanical skills can help a lot of people eat. And new inventions can be created to help make major money. Education of manual skills needs to come back into our schools.

Last edited:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Its called "power tripping". It is about those who have some type of authority, abusing it, and they mostly do it to the poor. Both black, and white do this. You should know this by now. Many times its been said its not just about race, even though that plays a major part.

Also schools not getting enough funding like they should. Baltimore isn't that bad as other places but, I think education should be any community's highest priority. Give young people skills, and that will help prevent the poverty we see in areas like west Baltimore. Everyone isn't gonna want to sit behind a desk all day. Training in mechanical skills can help a lot of people eat. And new inventions can be created to help make major money. Education of manual skills needs to come back into our schools.
They Are Blaming white republicans and asking for more funding what are you talking about?

Also Baltimore schools receive some of the highest in funding for education. It's how it's being spent is the problem. But instead of ta king it to city council meetings voting people out and starting local government watch groups the blam white people and ask for more money... I'm done feeling sorry for habitual victims breh. Black folks in ATL are doing it right and showing the world how a black middle class can function. If they can do it so can Baltimore.

You're totally right about the education but that's up to them to make that happen. The schools are ran locally and the federal government has little say. Burning buildings and arguing with reporters isn't going to get them there.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They Are Blaming white republicans and asking for more funding what are you talking about?

Also Baltimore schools receive some of the highest in funding for education. It's how it's being spent is the problem. But instead of ta king it to city council meetings voting people out and starting local government watch groups the blam white people and ask for more money... I'm done feeling sorry for habitual victims breh. Black folks in ATL are doing it right and showing the world how a black middle class can function. If they can do it so can Baltimore.

You're totally right about the education but that's up to them to make that happen. The schools are ran locally and the federal government has little say. Burning buildings and arguing with reporters isn't going to get them there.
No doubt!:ehh:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I didn't watch the video but yes, it's an embarrassment. How dumb do you have to be to destroy your own community instead of destroying those or the belongings of those that you have an issue with? That's like a man arguing with his woman but he keys his own car :mindblown:

The problem is there was a time when black military vets would come together with weapons and strategize plans when it came to shyt like this. They are trained and skilled in military tactics. They would have trained others who are the real targets and who to go after. Where are those military blacks now?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
11193438_969034079797740_7328855854634520291_n.jpg

:mjpls:

@sicc2def @AJaRuleStan

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:what: Really? So the MLB loses out on a microscopic amount of money in the grand scheme of their season and that's even worth mentioning? :mjlol: These riots and shyt that keep happening aren't doing anything productive in the grand scheme of things. It's having a greater effect of scaring white people into buying more guns they don' need and it's giving law enforcement an excuse to further militarize and oppress people.

So what would you suggest? We've protested, we've boycotted. Where did that get us. Im not condoning people rioting but I completely understand. If I was a teen I woulda been out there too. At the end of the day who really gives a fukk how these white people feel?

Breh you live in a city with a 63% black population and most high offices are held by black folks. The city has been held by democrats longer than anyone on this board has been alive. When is it time as a man to stop saying another man is keeping you down? Mostly black population, the government is black, and republicans have zero power. Who is oppressing you and why are you allowing it?
The police force plain and simple. That's obvious. look at what happened to Freddie Gray and he just so happened to be caught on camera. The vast majority of us have stories of being brutalized. I shared mine in the stickied thread. shyt is ridiculous that the people we pay to serve and protect treat us like we the enemy. This is decades of frustration coming out here

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
thousands of people were up set hints the class action lawsuit. but again I see you blaming the white man. Why was this able to happen in a democratic held city ran by black folks?? The real question should be where was the marches and the protest? Me talking about it thousands of miles away won't really help but them talking about in the voting booth would.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So what would you suggest? We've protested, we've boycotted. Where did that get us. Im not condoning people rioting but I completely understand. If I was a teen I woulda been out there too. At the end of the day who really gives a fukk how these white people feel?

The police force plain and simple. That's obvious. look at what happened to Freddie Gray and he just so happened to be caught on camera. The vast majority of us have stories of being brutalized. I shared mine in the stickied thread. shyt is ridiculous that the people we pay to serve and protect treat us like we the enemy. This is decades of frustration coming out here
You are defending the actions weather you agree or not you're defending them. And protest amd boycotts of what breh? how do you boycott the police?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
You are defending the actions weather you agree or not you're defending them. And protest amd boycotts of what breh? how do you boycott the police?
Yea Im defending the actions of the rioters. I wish they woulda took it downtown right in those cacs faces instead of the our own neighborhood tho. But these kids need to be heard and no one was listening. You protest and boycott the establishment which is run by whites cuz at the end of the day that's the only people police are really here to serve and protect

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Who said we were an embarrassment :usure:

We gets shyt done. Of course these fools gotta be convicted but this is a small victory. Some of yall pussies are content to get slapped around and let massa dictate your lives. We don't play that shyt here

:blessed:
I've never once been touched like that by a cop or anyone. You the only pussies begging white folks crying on your knees with your hands up to please let you have a seat at the table.. B-More is a fukked up city because the people that live there are fukked up. You let a governor veto a bill for body cams then let that slid just because she's black. fukking idiots

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yea Im defending the actions of the rioters. I wish they woulda took it downtown right in those cacs faces instead of the our own neighborhood tho. But these kids need to be heard and no one was listening. You protest and boycott the establishment which is run by whites cuz at the end of the day that's the only people police are really here to serve and protect
so caught up in being a habitual victim you don't even know the people in office look just like you. Stop protesting like it's the fukking 60s. Get some one in office that will speak for you

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I've never once been touched like that by a cop or anyone. You the only pussies begging white folks crying on your knees with your hands up to please let you have a seat at the table.. B-More is a fukked up city because the people that live there or fukked up. You let a governor veto a bill for body cams then let that slid just because she's black. fukking idiots
You musta grew up in the burbs or stayed in the house then. The cops fukk with us in every city and now the chicken came home to roost. If we were pussies we'd be sitting back waiting to see what happened but we're making shyt happen. You sound like a real stand up black man calling your own people fukked up smh. We have the same issues as any other major city. And real talk breh we have no control over what the mayor vetoes and doesnt

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
so caught up in being a habitual victim you don't even know the people in office look just like you. Stop protesting like it's the fukking 60s. Get some one in office that will speak for you
We have people in office thatll speak for us and that's why this is happening. We aren't just protesting. You see those kids going right at those cops?That's history.