Is Baltimore A Total Embarrassment?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
#habitualvictim:mjlol:
gays in front of supreme court while we crying in the streets.
:wow: Gays are less than 2% of the is country and they are putting in work on a political level, they are changing the hearts and minds of the country and the world--and not a building has been tourched...meanwhile Baltimore is burning it's own...and are responsible for cleaning it up

Last edited:

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Black people lash out on a historically democratic, black city, run by a black mayor, all black council, and a black police commissioner with a police force that is majority black/minority because a black officer allegedly caused the death of a black man...Hmm, I think its time for blacks in Baltimore too seriously look at the the black/Democratic members they are voting into office because I must admit, this is not adding up.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Black people lash out on a historically democratic, black city, run by a black mayor, all black council, and a black police commissioner with a police force that is majority black/minority because a black officer allegedly caused the death of a black man...Hmm, I think its time for blacks in Baltimore too seriously look at the the black people/Democratic party they are voting into office because I must admit, this is not adding up.
Whats all that gotta do with police brutality :dahell:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
the cams are coming but yall act like they wont shoot u on camera

In the big picture of all of this, most police use of force is justified. The cams will only help to support that use and exonerate officers. All the cops I know are cool with the idea of having them, most of em say that it'll support their story of what happened.

AJaRuleStan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Killa Queens
Whats all that gotta do with police brutality :dahell:
I don't understand? The threads topic is titled, " Is Balitmore A Total Embarrsassment". I assumed OP is referring to the dysfunction that has been occurring there as of recent and while you could credit the Freddie Grey/Police accident as the catalyst for these sequence of events, I think the core of the issue that has fueled it to the extent that it has reached is more than just "Freddie Grey" which has been expressed by black ppl from bmore in the media. The overwhelming feeling of anger about the total system treating them unfairly seems to be at the heart of it, so if you actually reread my post with that in my mind you see that my response was to discuss the thread topic, and not "police brutality" which from my understanding is not the topic of this thread, so idk why you seem to be confused that my post isn't solely about "police brutality".

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I didn't watch the video but yes, it's an embarrassment. How dumb do you have to be to destroy your own community instead of destroying those or the belongings of those that you have an issue with? That's like a man arguing with his woman but he keys his own car :mindblown:
whats embarrassing is that you guys believe anything the white media tells you.

black homes weren't burning.. white businesses were. black businesses were mostly being protected.

try again fakkit.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I don't understand? The threads topic is titled, " Is Balitmore A Total Embarrsassment". I assumed OP is referring to the dysfunction that has been occurring there as of recent and while you could credit the Freddie Grey/Police accident as the catalyst for these sequence of events, I think the core of the issue that has fueled it to the extent that it has reached is more than just "Freddie Grey" which has been expressed by black ppl from bmore in the media. The overwhelming feeling of anger about the total system treating them unfairly seems to be the heart of the issue, so if you actually reread my post with that in my mind you see that my response was to discuss the thread topic, and not "police brutality" which from my understanding is not the topic of this thread, so idk why you seem to be confused that my post isn't solely about "police brutality".
The whole thing is people are tired of getting beat on and killed by cops. Now if you look at the bigger picture cops are the protectors of white supremacy. I understand that the power structure in Baltimore is mostly black but this is a decades old problem long before anybody black had any type of power

So how can we be an embarrassment for fighting back? Whats the alternative?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
whats embarrassing is that you guys believe anything the white media tells you.

black homes weren't burning.. white businesses were. black businesses were mostly being protected.

try again fakkit.

nikka I got family all through MD. I'm going by what I've heard from more than one source. Go outside and march or protest while I'm living my comfortable life, p*ssy

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikka I got family all through MD. I'm going by what I've heard from more than one source. Go outside and march or protest while I'm living my comfortable life, p*ssy

your life is meaningless. kick rocks.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They were mostly foreign businesses but your right. People went right past the black businesses

The entire dialogue is being used to make black people into thugs- and to cause fear in tapdancing blacks.
They don't want it to seem like people have a reason to protest. They want people to believe blacks are simply being criminals.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
The entire dialogue is being used to make black people into thugs- and to cause fear in tapdancing blacks.
They don't want it to seem like people have a reason to protest. They want people to believe blacks are simply being criminals.
The thread was started by someone who isn't even from here so its kinda invalid