Is Baltimore A Total Embarrassment?

Nino Soprano

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bmore
#4) The area will be in shambles for YEARS

:dahell: That area BEEN in shambles for years already....if u don't live there or are familiar with it, don't speak on them communities....nikkas acting like North Ave and Pennsylvania Ave was like Rodeo Drive or some shyt...that area been fukked up breh

Only positive to come from this once ALL the smoke clear...is maybe the community will come together and become stronger...and those Teens who were wildin out will learn from this and become better...they will have a better knowledge of self...everybody is talkin now and trying to find ways to improve themselves and the community...we active right now...I love my city and I know we will be better than before.

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Baltimore city government fukked all the way up. They suspended public transportation, let schools out and then told all the kids to go home :what: Considering most city school students ride public transportation, not sure what the fukk they expected.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Baltimore city government fukked all the way up. They suspended public transportation, let schools out and then told all the kids to go home :what: Considering most city school students ride public transportation, not sure what the fukk they expected.
I also heard the whole foods and five guys burgers and fries down there gave out free food to the national guard...but not the hundreds of kids out there that were out of school...:smh:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

Thats because the plan was to incite a riot and aggravate the kids. The plan worked . Now the new plan is to get those cops off. And that plan will work as well. Another L

Daps
Reppin
VOID
how is this an embarrassment when the world is watching thinking this was the land of the free and the American dream :dwillhuh:
This is what I've been saying...

All of this is really an indictment on America as a whole.

All of this opportunity, all of this freedom...yet a segment of the population is still not able to enjoy it.

If anything...America should be embarassed...not that people are rioting...but that people are still denied those inalieable rights and liberties and whatnot that's supposedly promised to people.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
:dahell: That area BEEN in shambles for years already....if u don't live there or are familiar with it, don't speak on them communities....nikkas acting like North Ave and Pennsylvania Ave was like Rodeo Drive or some shyt...that area been fukked up breh

Only positive to come from this once ALL the smoke clear...is maybe the community will come together and become stronger...and those Teens who were wildin out will learn from this and become better...they will have a better knowledge of self...everybody is talkin now and trying to find ways to improve themselves and the community...we active right now...I love my city and I know we will be better than before.

Listen I don't live in bel air by any means, all I am saying if that shyt was depressing before, well just imagine shyt being flat now or burnt to nothing. You think there is some fast rebuild process? Even the rebuild process will be handled by white contractors, white construction companies, shyt completely backfires (or does it?) I am convinced this was a setup man, I don't want to get in to deep cause people will laugh and mention tin foil hats, but if you sit back and look at the big picture it all makes sense :mjcry:

1stPick

Banned
Daps

Maybe after they serve their prison sentences

They're going to jail