Is Baltimore A Total Embarrassment?

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
The video is refering to the mayor and commisioners lack of a proper response being an embarressment and I agree that it is.

It's good that someone actually watched the video :ohhh:

Star's troll ass was challenging nikkas to turn up a few episodes ago.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's good that someone actually watched the video :ohhh:

Star's troll ass was challenging nikkas to turn up a few episodes ago.

Star for years has said that anytime something like this goes down turn up where it counts not in your neighborhoods.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, this uprising is like out of a movie. I seen the Baltimore Symphony playing classical music because they said that is how they speak, through music. A baseball game being played but, no attendees:mjlol:, and people coming together to help each other. I'm proud of Baltimore. People just talking shyt because they just want things to be negative.

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Monday Baltimore was an embarrassment. I was very disappointed in my city. nikkaz claiming to have nothing, yet burn down and loot the little that they claim to have. Now there are even less jobs in these communities, but nikkaz got free liquor, weave and clothes from the places that they looted....stupid shyt.

Truth200

Banned
Daps
11193438_969034079797740_7328855854634520291_n.jpg

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monday Baltimore was an embarrassment. I was very disappointed in my city. nikkaz claiming to have nothing, yet burn down and loot the little that they claim to have. Now there are even less jobs in these communities, but nikkaz got free liquor, weave and clothes from the places that they looted....stupid shyt.
They coming back. I heard the CVS owner said he is going to rebuild it back. I do think some businesses won't come back but, if played right it may be more business come in. This seems like a blessings to me. Its just going to take time but, as you can see, Baltimore has shown to be a unique city. Yeah, their was looting, and damage, but the aftermath really showed what this city is made of.

I think a lot of people talk down on Baltimore is because its a black city, meaning its majority black, and ran by a lot of blacks. People try to find all types of shyt when blacks run anything. Baltimore is cool, for the most part. It has problems but, there is never gonna be a utopia because the racism in this country in systematic, so ALL black people will feel some type of oppression. You know this though, every black person does, so its no need to go into all of that.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why the rioting was a blessing, it made people take notice, and the people within the city, woke up. That's why when people say do things nonviolently or talk down on the ones who are looting, and tearing shyt up, don't understand why these things happen. If I was younger, I probably would have been there with them. I had issues, and felt no one cared, and was wild sometimes. I understand where they was coming from, but I'm glad they woke up, and didn't get crazy with it.

People forgetting those same wild kids who start shyt, can be the same ones who fight the system. Look at the Black Panthers, a lot of them wasn't school types. Yeah they were educated, but they also was willing to fight, a lot of people don't want to do that. Don't dismiss "fighters" as negative all the time because they can be your freedom fighters. Why you think the U.S.A. has the best Army, they I know its the street fighters who keep us free, not just peaceful people. They are needed to keep society growing.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hey faq you act like theres a cage surrounding baltimore they cant go look for him? nikkas waste they energy on dumb shyt but wont handle real bizness...:umad:
So you expect all black people in the United state's to stop everything and get Zimmerman. you are an idiot.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On one hand a riot doesn't bother me too much, on the other I think this its extremely counter productive.

On a side note this would be a perfect way to restart the wire :lawd: