Is Baltimore A Total Embarrassment?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How many cops were taken out?

How many police buildings destroyed?

You see what the Turks did last month when the police in their country flexed too much?

AA's simply aint hard enough

They allow these riots to happen to allow people to vent and in the end destroy their own communities instead of the the root which leads to inevitable divisions and resentment at the rioters despite them being the victims(diffusion tactic). Topic shifts(not about the cops anymore) and the rashers still flex.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't watch the video but yes, it's an embarrassment. How dumb do you have to be to destroy your own community instead of destroying those or the belongings of those that you have an issue with? That's like a man arguing with his woman but he keys his own car :mindblown:

Speaking to folks who were actually there, no Black owned businesses were harm at all.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Speaking to folks who were actually there, no Black owned businesses were harm at all.

That's fine, but for the residents that have to live there it's still stupid to destroy what's in your community.

If ppl are upset how about they come together to build their own communities, where EVERYTHING is black owned? So you burn down a "white" owned CVS...bet somebody's grandma gets her meds from that CVS.

Unfortunately, until we have our own we have to shop and get services from the places that are already establishes, and 9/10 times white owned.

WE have to start with working on our logic. WE STILL don't have shyt, and a large part is because of our backwards ass logic

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I didn't watch the video but yes, it's an embarrassment. How dumb do you have to be to destroy your own community instead of destroying those or the belongings of those that you have an issue with? That's like a man arguing with his woman but he keys his own car :mindblown:
Breh I was just talking to my mans about this yesterday. Baltimore making noise but not in the right way at all, nikkas destroyed a local sneaker store, not even Nike or Footlocker, but they own community. Clearly a lot of those people rioting for justice just want a quick come up, don't give af who suffers because of it:snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We aren't the first city to riot/loot and we won't be the last. And also the people you see on television represent a VERY small population of blacks as a whole in Baltimore. Most people ain't with that shyt.

With that said the neighborhood was fukked before. Should have started giving a fukk years ago.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
embarrassment, no.

Black people were tearing up "their own shyt" because the police literally backed them into neighborhoods that were ok to destroy, but backing them into these neighborhoods did nothing to quell their rage.

this behavior is no different than a normal day in the black community where Black people are oppressed by police and can't take it out on the police so they take it out on each other, or a male who's berated on the job by his boss but can't take it out on his boss so he comes home and hits his wife or children.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Expect a group of rowdy teens to make the "right decisions" brehs

This:blessed:.

One of the mods need to close this thread after this comment.

Motherfukkers really expect these young teens to go out and have a peaceful protests; without any guidance. Where are all the other older brothers and sisters at to show them the right way. Oh wait there to busy trying to c00n their way into heaven
:mjlol:.
I'm not embarrassed with these teens because they have more balls and fire to make a change; I'm embarrassed with these older brothers and sisters that are protecting the police and the white people's property and calling these teens thugs and not guiding them.