Is Baltimore A Total Embarrassment?

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Imo they had the right idea. Went about it the wrong way. fukk rioting. Just destroying your own community and giving these cacs a reason to call in the national guard and start dropping bombs and shyt.

They need to get together and occupy government buildings. Roads. Transit. Etc. Peacefully shut the city down until you get justice. And america will have no choice BUT to make a change.

i'm starting to think the government payed plants to incite that riot. Remember they were already setting shyt up to get violent talmbout "gangs are hunting us" then the "citizens" start rioting so now they have an excuse to bring in the national guard and take all of the attention away from the actual issues at hand.

All black people in america need to unite and start protesting together. They violate one black persons rights, every black person in america quits working and starts protesting until we get the justice we seek. Eventually these cities will lose so much money they'll have to make something change. Worked back in the civil rights era, it'll work now.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Those kids shook up the city and now theyre playing a baseball game with no fans which is a loss of revenue. No this one incident isn't gonna change anything but its making people talk which is a start. It woulda been smarter if they took it downtown tho

Marches and rallys have been going on for a long time...last I checked we still don't have shyt of our own and the same type of racist shyt is still going on. Yall forget Ferguson already? I've only heard of more of the same type of shyt from cops, since.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Marches and rallys have been going on for a long time...last I checked we still don't have shyt of our own and the same type of racist shyt is still going on. Yall forget Ferguson already? I've only heard of more of the same type of shyt from cops, since.
Im not even talking about marches and rally. Im talking about tearing shyt up

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Yeah to some extent...I'm sure that Baltimore has some great things to offer...but let's face it...it's a liberal/Democratic mess :snoop:

Here you have...
A Black Democratic Female Mayor
A predominantly Black Democratic City Council
A Black appointed Police Commissioner, with Black appointed Police Chiefs
And a black Democratic voting majority

From top to bottom and side to side...it's a Black Democratic disaster

That city is blue on top of more blue.

And yet, police brutality, crime, poverty, unemployment, and other economic hardships ensue.

And supposedly Republicans are the problem...and supposedly black republicans are the "sell outs."

Yikes!

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
But what you aren't seeing is we can say we agent

Again, this ain't the first or last time shyt has been torn up. Where have you been since Katrina? I mean, before that too...
I cant speak on other cities or occurences. I kno how my people are built. This is an opportunity for us to rebuild this city in our image

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I cant speak on other cities or occurences. I kno how my people are built. This is an opportunity for us to rebuild this city in our image

Come on man. I know you're from Bmore but snap out of it. Your city is no more special than mine or anyone else's that's ever tore up shyt for a "cause". Is there a reason why you feel like yall will stop what's been going on forever, in this way?

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Come on man. I know you're from Bmore but snap out of it. Your city is no more special than mine or anyone else's that's ever tore up shyt for a "cause". Is there a reason why you feel like yall will stop what's been going on forever, in this way?
We are more special. We're built different :jawalrus:

For real tho who knows if this will change anything but you cant just keep getting slapped around forever. Its been too long