Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I didn't start that rumor you told everyone you are a former cokehead and then said you and your owner were working on a child. All I highlighted was the fact that your past coke abuse and age may be a problem. I'm not a racist or hateful nor did I wish a invalid on you and your owner but you do increase the chances of your child looking like the monster from the Goonies having a kid at your age coupled with the past abuse of your body.
i'm 33. still prime age to have a child. thx for your concern:beli:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
LOL we should all :troll: this b*tch hard. Every pro-black nikka should be up in here!

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
i realized she just playin no female would be like that in real life
:usure:

I met a female and went with a few dates with her, and when I talked about Jill Scott with her saying there doesn't need to be black men in the black family structure, not only did the wrench defended it, but also went on a public tirade about "black men aint shyt", "I would have a better chance with a wm for my child having a father in his life", and bw are doing sooooo good in their life :childplease: The best time of the night was when she swore up and down black women made more money then black men, and I actually showed the stats from a simple google search, and the bytch could'nt even respond :heh: And I left and she paid for the check :heh: :heh:This is the first time I actually met one in real life who actually thought like that.