Cincinnati, OH
tumblr_mq527cgKIY1r3gb3zo1_250.gif
:merchant:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Her first born has Down syndrome although she tries to keep it on the low. You can look at the little girl and her interaction and see it clearly. I don't wish that on her but I think she claims she's pregnant now and she's in her 30's now couple that with her admitted coke usage in the past and trouble having kids... Her chances of having an invalid for a kid rises dramatically.

I'm no racist so I don't have a problem with interracial dating but watching those Vitaly "pranks" on picking up black women should show you a lot about our women.

Are you getting Halle Berry confused with her role as Dorothy Dandridge?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Are you getting Halle Berry confused with her role as Dorothy Dandridge?
Nah, just go look at pics of her daughter and you will clearly see she is a little touched. Her barely there facial expressions and the way she is always touching people's faces are signs of autism. Just google Halle Berry and her autistic child and its clear as day.

AnotherGirl will probably have a sped for a child due to her age and prior cocaine abuse.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Nah, just go look at pics of her daughter and you will clearly see she is a little touched. Her barely there facial expressions and the way she is always touching people's faces are signs of autism. Just google Halle Berry and her autistic child and its clear as day.

AnotherGirl will probably have a sped for a child due to her age and prior cocaine abuse.
:what: what the fukk is wrong with you? seriously? you're the one that started that ridculous rumor months ago that i was infertile. now that that has been proven to be BS you're trying to start a rumour that there's something wrong with my unborn child? how low of human being do you have to be to wish that on someones kid.

@bk @Brooklynzson see what i mean about this dude....

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Her first born has Down syndrome although she tries to keep it on the low. You can look at the little girl and her interaction and see it clearly. I don't wish that on her but I think she claims she's pregnant now and she's in her 30's now couple that with her admitted coke usage in the past and trouble having kids... Her chances of having an invalid for a kid rises dramatically.

I'm no racist so I don't have a problem with interracial dating but watching those Vitaly "pranks" on picking up black women should show you a lot about our women.

GOOD. Maybe the child would grow up to be a lot less f*cked up then her!

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Why is it that in EVERY majority black-oriented forum is that black females brag/post without impunity about dating caacs?? :stopitslime:

I mean from Topix, to lipstickalley, some nigerian forum, and even some problack forums you have these simpbytches, that when they have a little money, IE computer with a keyboard or internet, they think they are too good for black men and relish on dating caacs. I see this all the time, but the difference is with this one, she dont have her pic up. But I bet she posted it up before. :beli:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Why is it that in EVERY majority black-oriented forum is that black females brag/post without impunity about dating caacs?? :stopitslime:

I mean from Topix, to lipstickalley, some nigerian forum, and even some problack forums you have these simpbytches, that when they have a little money, IE computer with a keyboard or internet, they think they are too good for black men and relish on dating caacs. I see this all the time, but the difference is with this one, she dont have her pic up. But I bet she posted it up before. :beli:
Them hoes on lipstick alley are fukking ridiculous with that shyt. They be on white boys hard as fukk over there.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
rofl I ain't gon lie that kid look a lil slow

oscar-winner-halle-b.jpg

hallenahla.jpg

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Halle-Berry-rocking-curls-with-Nahla.jpg
18.jpg

Halle-Berry-daughter-Nahla-Photo.jpg

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Them hoes on lipstick alley are fukking ridiculous with that shyt. They be on white boys hard as fukk over there.
Man, tell me about it. I went their once, on a google search and this forum came in. THen you have all these bw with african females avatars bashing black men. Then I went on the IR section and I see nothing BUT threads of wm/bw relations. I mean it's freakin ridiculous and pathetic. It just show u how some bw think when they have the power of being anonymous.
:snoop: