Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
its a rarity a male poster is checked on here for clowning black women.

And on top of that, its only a few male posters that do defend black women. The rest of yall either laugh or dont say shyt abt it

Britney Spears >>>>>> Black women

:stopitslime:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:rudy: post examples? The black men on here always go in on Chris B and those Tommy Sotomayor worshiping clowns that bash black women. Yall seen in JBO the black women thread.. just because a woman of another race has an appreciation thread doesn't mean her race is being put on a pedestal.
She won't post any examples, bw can't argue with logic, facts, and the truth, only emotions and useless diatribe to further their agenda. BW like her love to generalize even if its so far from the truth. That's why I didnt even gave that "******" rant a serious response.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_mq527cgKIY1r3gb3zo1_250.gif

:wow:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i am fed up witnessing a fellow female poster that is constantly bashed on here day in and day out for having a white husband while u same fukk nikkas let these c00n ******s (YEA I SAID IT :bryan:) get away with bashing black women and putting non black women on a padestal every single day.

Only birds thats flockin is hypocritical nikkas like u :pacspit:
I dont bash her for that, i talk shyt about the hoe because she thinks that she is better than blacks and cosigns the white mans fukkery. Basically she embodies everything that i hate. Sellout ass niggette.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I dont bash her for that, i talk shyt about the hoe because she thinks that she is better than blacks and cosigns the white mans fukkery. Basically she embodies everything that i hate. Sellout ass niggette.
well thats ur opinion, my comment didnt apply to all the posters that dislike her because some of the posters that dislike AG tend to dislike any male or female that dates interracially.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
its a rarity a male poster is checked on here for clowning black women.

And on top of that, its only a few male posters that do defend black women. The rest of yall either laugh or dont say shyt abt it
But aren't you a Tommy Sotomayor fan? Hell me @Willstyles and @No_bammer_weed defend black women on here more than black women defend themselves. I fell back but they still do it. Maybe you was just trolling though. :manny: