Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Bytch YOUR VERY FIRST COMMENT IN WHICH YOU MENTIONED MY NAME WAS TO CALL ME A BED WENCH FOR MARRYING A MAN THAT IS NOT BLACK.

Any so-called "self-hatred" on my part is YOUR biased jaded opinion. You made it clear from your very first comment that your issue with me (and @Anothergirl) is WHO we choose to be with.,..not our so-called "self-hatred," which again, is a joke coming from your half-white self-hating ass.

You don't know me from a monkey's ass. You don't know my relationship with the black men in my life. Your limited view of me comes from delusionals you have of me based on WHO I married.

Get the fukk out of here.

There is no way in hell you are educated....no way in hell!

It should be illegal for you to be this slow. I called you a bed wench for using your explorations as a means to diss your own people. You could have just married who you married and went along your merry happy way but you didn't. Why? Because you aren't happy. You instead made it a mission to try to antagonize and disrespect your own people to balance out the traumatic self-hate. I guess you call your self-loathing "confidence" . Which leads me to believe you didn't even marry your husband because you loved him, its because you had envy and admiration for what he is, not who he is. Despicable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It should be illegal for you to be this slow. I called you a bed wench for using your explorations as a means to diss your own people. You could have just married who you married and went along your merry happy way but you didn't. Why? Because you aren't happy. You instead made it a mission to try to antagonize and disrespect your own people to balance out the traumatic self-hate. I guess you call your self-loathing "confidence" . Which leads me to believe you didn't even marry your husband because you loved him, its because you had envy and admiration for what he is, not who he is. Despicable.

It should be a crime for YOU to be this stupid.

NOT once in my exchange with @Anothergirl did I diss anyone...let alone my "own people"....whatever fukk this means...because you ninjas are NOT my people.

Again, she and I were chit-chatting when YOU ninjas came forth and attacked ME and HER. I was going on "my merry way" giving congrats to @Anothergirl and mentioning my own pregnancy. I didn't attack anyone in my exchange with her. Some ninja here came along and began attacking ME for my marriage. Then when I started spitting fire back, you tried to portray yourselves as the victims of the "black woman married outside her race." Again, get the fukk out here. Better yet... learn to read motherfukker because you can't be reading THIS thread.

You are fukking stupid as hell if you cannot see how things played out in this thread. Again, I was minding my own damn business when the ninjas here attacked ME.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
A number of black women regard this as a "win", my own sister included. I can't tell you the pain I felt when she said that if she marries a white guy and her children marry white, her grandchildren may be white and I saw a brief look of absolute glee on her face.

I know my sister will eventually marry and procreate with a white man, I am fine with this under normal circumstances where a relationship develops organically, love is love and I respect that. My problem lies with the motivation behind it for this type of woman, she has an internalised feeling of hatred and shame at being black and views a white man as a saviour and someone who can cleanse her and provide her with a veneer of respectability. Whenever I think of this issue I think of Malcolm X and the "who taught you to hate the color of your skin?" line.
:to::to::to:

:sadcam::sadcam:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
A number of black women regard this as a "win", my own sister included. I can't tell you the pain I felt when she said that if she marries a white guy and her children marry white, her grandchildren may be white and I saw a brief look of absolute glee on her face.

she has an internalised feeling of hatred and shame at being black and views a white man as a saviour and someone who can cleanse her and provide her with a veneer of respectability. Whenever I think of this issue I think of Malcolm X and the "who taught you to hate the color of your skin?" line.
:to::to::to:

:wow: How can you look at self-genocide as a great thing? That Meritorious Manumission Act of 1710 ( make blacks see through white society's eyes) really did a number on us :sadcam:

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#solidarityisforwhitewoman and #blackpowerisforblackmen , I can guarantee these woman will not be having a trending topic against white men. Im glad this shyt came out so nyggas can see the black womn who are the c00ns out here. You can go down the trending topic and 90% of the women spewing this shyt are those so called "natural" black woman with their "natural" hairstyles. Then go on youtube and search Interracial couples, and most of those chicks are again the "natural" black woman. Alot of those chicks with those hair tutorial channel have white BF. I hope you nyggas are paying attention.
Post this in the locker room thread.