Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
lol...i'm not. i rarely if ever discuss race in my daily life. and i get along just fine with most black dudes i encounter. coli is just an outlet for fukkery...

IE simps, girly-men???

A real black man wouldn't tolerate such c00nery for the wm in real life. Check out my experience on this page.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Birds of a feather...... :snoop:
i am fed up witnessing a fellow female poster that is constantly bashed on here day in and day out for having a white husband while u same fukk nikkas let these c00n ******s (YEA I SAID IT :bryan:) get away with bashing black women and putting non black women on a padestal every single day.

Only birds thats flockin is hypocritical nikkas like u :pacspit:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i am fed up witnessing a fellow female poster that is constantly bashed on here day in and day out for having a white husband while u same fukk nikkas let these c00n ******s (YEA I SAID IT :bryan:) get away with bashing black women and putting non black women on a padestal every single day.

Only bird thats flockin is hypocritical nikkas like u :pacspit:
i bring balance to the force :myman:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

dude just hate on her cause she got a white men
me personally i think shes winning..again thats me though

scust

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u same fukk nikkas let these c00n ******s (YEA I SAID IT :bryan:) get away with bashing black women and putting non black women on a padestal every single day.
:rudy: post examples? The black men on here always go in on Chris B and those Tommy Sotomayor worshiping clowns that bash black women. Yall seen in JBO the black women thread.. just because a woman of another race has an appreciation thread doesn't mean her race is being put on a pedestal.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

AWWWWW :umad::umad::umad:

Dont hate the playa hate the game!!:smugbiden:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Her first born has Down syndrome although she tries to keep it on the low. You can look at the little girl and her interaction and see it clearly. I don't wish that on her but I think she claims she's pregnant now and she's in her 30's now couple that with her admitted coke usage in the past and trouble having kids... Her chances of having an invalid for a kid rises dramatically.

I'm no racist so I don't have a problem with interracial dating but watching those Vitaly "pranks" on picking up black women should show you a lot about our women.

In case no one knows what he's talking about:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
dude just hate on her cause she got a white men
me personally i think shes winning..again thats me though

scust

:childplease:
SO you agreee with the white supremacist doctrine these hoes perpetuate??

Must be one of them simps that tommy and the TBA talks about. :snoop:`

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Why is it that in EVERY majority black-oriented forum is that black females brag/post without impunity about dating caacs?? :stopitslime:

I mean from Topix, to lipstickalley, some nigerian forum, and even some problack forums you have these simpbytches, that when they have a little money, IE computer with a keyboard or internet, they think they are too good for black men and relish on dating caacs. I see this all the time, but the difference is with this one, she dont have her pic up. But I bet she posted it up before. :beli:

Yea its fukd up over there, the new thing is for some black women online to say "negro" or "kneegrow", that sht pisses me of. As for Another Girl, i think shes trollin most of the time so its hard for me to fes over her like that.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:usure:

I met a female and went with a few dates with her, and when I talked about Jill Scott with her saying there doesn't need to be black men in the black family structure, not only did the wrench defended it, but also went on a public tirade about "black men aint shyt", "I would have a better chance with a wm for my child having a father in his life", and bw are doing sooooo good in their life :childplease: The best time of the night was when she swore up and down black women made more money then black men, and I actually showed the stats from a simple google search, and the bytch could'nt even respond :heh: And I left and she paid for the check :heh: :heh:This is the first time I actually met one in real life who actually thought like that.

dont put that much energy into it
In case no one knows what he's talking about:

lololol dude foolin

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:rudy: post examples? The black men on here always go in on Chris B and those Tommy Sotomayor worshiping clowns that bash black women. Yall seen in JBO the black women thread.. just because a woman of another race has an appreciation thread doesn't mean her race is being put on a pedestal.
its a rarity a male poster is checked on here for clowning black women.

And on top of that, its only a few male posters that do defend black women. The rest of yall either laugh or dont say shyt abt it

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
so this thread is about a chick dating a white man

shaq-laughing-gif.gif