Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Why is it that in EVERY majority black-oriented forum is that black females brag/post without impunity about dating caacs?? :stopitslime:

I mean from Topix, to lipstickalley, some nigerian forum, and even some problack forums you have these simpbytches, that when they have a little money, IE computer with a keyboard or internet, they think they are too good for black men and relish on dating caacs. I see this all the time, but the difference is with this one, she dont have her pic up. But I bet she posted it up before. :beli:

I hear you breh but why is your avi struggling so hard?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
images
She doesnt have down syndrome. What a sickeningly demonic rumor.

Please stop talking about another girl she is a good friend of mine and i am an individual of African descent.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
rofl I ain't gon lie that kid look a lil slow

oscar-winner-halle-b.jpg

hallenahla.jpg

http://cdn.necolebytchie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Halle-Berry-rocking-curls-with-Nahla.jpg
18.jpg

Halle-Berry-daughter-Nahla-Photo.jpg
Told y'all that half a devil is a sped. Halle Berry just wants to hide it so that's what she goes so hard on paps when they start taking pics of Timmy. AnotherGirl and her white master will probably be wiping drool for the rest of their lives.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
:what: what the fukk is wrong with you? seriously? you're the one that started that ridculous rumor months ago that i was infertile. now that that has been proven to be BS you're trying to start a rumour that there's something wrong with my unborn child? how low of human being do you have to be to wish that on someones kid.

@bk @Brooklynzson see what i mean about this dude....
I didn't start that rumor you told everyone you are a former cokehead and then said you and your owner were working on a child. All I highlighted was the fact that your past coke abuse and age may be a problem. I'm not a racist or hateful nor did I wish a invalid on you and your owner but you do increase the chances of your child looking like the monster from the Goonies having a kid at your age coupled with the past abuse of your body.

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I didn't start that rumor you told everyone you are a former cokehead and then said you and your owner were working on a child. All I highlighted was the fact that your past coke abuse and age may be the problem. I'm not a racist or nor did I wish an invalid on you and your owner but you do increase the chances of your child looking like the monster from the Goonies having a kid at your age coupled with the past abuse of your body.