Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
What happened? :dwillhuh:
Her first born has Down syndrome although she tries to keep it on the low. You can look at the little girl and her interaction and see it clearly. I don't wish that on her but I think she claims she's pregnant now and she's in her 30's now couple that with her admitted coke usage in the past and trouble having kids... Her chances of having an invalid for a kid rises dramatically.

I'm no racist so I don't have a problem with interracial dating but watching those Vitaly "pranks" on picking up black women should show you a lot about our women.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mq527cgKIY1r3gb3zo1_250.gif

:wtf:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Her first born has Down syndrome although she tries to keep it on the low. You can look at the little girl and her interaction and see it clearly. I don't wish that on her but I think she claims she's pregnant now and she's in her 30's now couple that with her admitted coke usage in the past and trouble having kids... Her chances of having an invalid for a kid rises dramatically.

I'm no racist so I don't have a problem with interracial dating but watching those Vitaly "pranks" on picking up black women should show you a lot about our women.
:what: lol you're all over the place with this post

Halle's daughter def does not have down syndrome.

And Halle ain't in her 30's. She was born in '66, making her 47 in August :wow:

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
:what: lol you're all over the place with this post

Halle's daughter def does not have down syndrome.

And Halle ain't in her 30's. She was born in '66, making her 47 in August :wow:
There has been speculation and you can tell by her facial features that the little half devil is autistic. I also never said Halle was in her 30's, AnotherGirl is in her 30's. ...

I notice you come flying for that b1tch in every thread though, get off my d1ck b.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whos AnotherGirl ?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
There has been speculation and you can tell by her facial features that the little half devil is autistic. I also never said Halle was in her 30's, AnotherGirl is in her 30's. ...

I notice you come flying for that b1tch in every thread though, get off my d1ck b.
Down syndrome and autism are two different things. I guess the autism thing is a rumor but she def doesn't have the ds face.

I don't come flying for anybody, dummy. Random duck tales.