Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
BTW the OP is white and this is pretty much a troll thread. You should be defending Another girl like the other white posters.

that's because you guys got to have some type of black culture in your life....give yall that balance. You'd be lost without us, ya heard :smugfavre:

No its because they have embarrassed themselves enough c00ning in front of white folks in the past so basically here is the only place they can be the real them. Ive met lots of black women who only date non black dudes who are cool as hell but after reading another girls posts I kind of feel like most of them are like her on the inside. It is what it is though. More light skinned girls for me in the future :smugfavre:

still love my kelly rolands doe :whoa:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
And then when I come through and beat their arses at their own game they want to :sadbron:.

The ish is comical.

We might share that title because I stay hurt feelings on here.

@Anothergirl

Congrats on the baby. My hubby and I just found out we have one on the way as well. :salute:
lol the only one with hurt feelings is you. You and anothergirl's presence here is nothing but a ego booster if anything. Two xc00ns who tries to go in on black males and cant stand them, yet spends time off life on a site full of them. Two xc00ns who dont date black men but will write an essay on blk relationships,marraige statistics etc all in the name of putting us in our "place":beli:. Sht is hilarious

lol at swirlexellence, the only one enjoying that on any consistent and considerable level is black men:win:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I've defended black women in threads like, "Why do black women stink?" But I've noticed that when racist whites, or black women make threads/posts denigrating black men, or praising interracial white men black women relationships; most of the broads that the brehs defend are as quite as church mice, whistling Dixie, or go around dapping/repping each other.

This claim that the coli women make that the men on here dump on them 24/7 is a myth. Plenty of fellas have spoke out against it when it was necessary but the coli women have amnesia. I just had to put that Targaryen or whatever her name is broad in check for dissing black men in that Marilyn Monroe thread. I remember when flusterose tried to get too cute and the wolves got at her, the coli stanks came running to the rescue with capes on.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
This claim that the coli women make that the men on here dump on them 24/7 is a myth. Plenty of fellas have spoke out against it when it was necessary but the coli women have amnesia. I just had to put that Targaryen or whatever her name is broad in check for dissing black men in that Marilyn Monroe thread. I remember when flusterose tried to get too cute and the wolves got at her, the coli stanks came running to the rescue with capes on.

breh that shyt was pathetic :scusthov:

we were shytting on a white women and then this chick decided to come in the thread and throw every black male stereotype that the white man cooked up at us

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the only one with hurt feelings is you. You and anothergirl's presence here is nothing but a ego booster if anything. Two xc00ns who tries to go in on black males and cant stand them, yet spends time off life on a site full of them. Two xc00ns who dont date black men but will write an essay on blk relationships,marraige statistics etc all in the name of putting us in our "place":beli:. Sht is hilarious

lol at swirlexellence, the only one enjoying that on any consistent and considerable level is black men:win:

Go somewhere and sit your dumbarse down. Anyone that pays attention to my comments knows I only attack when I am attacked and when you stupid ninjas attack black women. Otherwise, I'm ghost. I don't give a shyt about you retarded ninjas. Unlike you, I have a life, a boo and a career. Check my resume ninja. I post on here once or twice a week...if that.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Go somewhere and sit your dumbarse down. Anyone that pays attention to my comments knows I only attack when I am attacked and when you stupid ninjas attack black women. Otherwise, I'm ghost. I don't give a shyt about you retarded ninjas. Unlike you, I have a life, a boo and a career. Check my resume ninja. I post on here once or twice a week...if that.
who gives a fck why your here, your still here. Here amongst theses stupid 'ninja" you despise. If you didnt give a sht you wouldnt be here writing essays like the fckin bird you are. And nobody gives a fkying fck about your career, You have a higher post count than me despite joining way after me and im the one with no life:childplease:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
who gives a fck why your here, your still here. Here amongst theses stupid 'ninja" you despise. If you didnt give a sht you wouldnt be here writing essays like the fckin bird you are. And nobody gives a fkying fck about your career, You have a higher post count than me despite joining way after me and im the one with no life:childplease:

Bytch :umad:

Oh well...scratch your arse and get glad!

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
breh that shyt was pathetic :scusthov:

we were shytting on a white women and then this chick decided to come in the thread and throw every black male stereotype that the white man cooked up at us

Breh its disgusting. I had to get in her neck, she instantly got church mouse quiet when I put her on blast. We were discussing why women of all walks worship that unsavory harlot and she randomly starts dissing rappers and black men. This bed wench @MurderSheWrote is just as low. Thank goodness I fell for a beautiful black queen that loves herself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh its disgusting. I had to get in her neck, she instantly got church mouse quiet when I put her on blast. We were discussing why women of all walks worship that unsavory harlot and she randomly starts dissing rappers and black men. This bed wench @MurderSheWrote is just as low. Thank goodness I fell for a beautiful black queen that loves herself.

I smile every time one of you idiots incorrectly use the words "Bed Wench" because I know those words have become a rally cry for disillusioned, bitter, men who never thought they would see the day that beautiful black women bypass them for more impressive men. Seriously I smile at the thought. Your hate only fuels my fire. I'm out here winning and not slowing down or stopping. So, keep hating sucka!

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I've defended black women in threads like, "Why do black women stink?" But I've noticed that when racist whites, or black women make threads/posts denigrating black men, or praising interracial white men black women relationships; most of the broads that the brehs defend are as quite as church mice, whistling Dixie, or go around dapping/repping each other.

Exactly. I peeped game a while ago. That's why I refuse to defend them any longer. We call each c00n all day, yet where are they calling murdershewrote or say Zoe Saldana, a c00n?

I'll ask anyone to point out one instance of this, and I'll apologize.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I smile every time one of you idiots incorrectly use the words "Bed Wench" because I know those words have become a rally cry for disillusioned, bitter, men who never thought they would see the day that beautiful black women bypass them for more impressive men. Seriously I smile at the thought. Your hate only fuels my fire. I'm out here winning and not slowing down or stopping. So, keep hating sucka!
Who said you were beautiful is number 1, if thats you in your avi than you need to slow down. And in what way are these men more impressive is 2. 3 is black men will be fine with both blk women nd non blk women. Theres no reason to be jealous

And a distant 4 is, "beautiful" blck women who date interracially cant seem to stay out of sights teeming with blk men