Is AnotherGirl The GOAT Bed Wencher ?

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Look bytch,

If you've found your "queen" why the hell are you worried about me or any other black woman that's interested in fawbs??? Why is it any of your concern?

I could give two shyts about the pawgs lovers on this site. Why? Because that shyt is NONE of my business. The only time I even address this group is when they are spouting off some nonesense about black women. Otherwise, my motto is "Better a white woman deal with their bullshyt than them fukking up some black woman's life."

So, do me a favor....get off my clit!

You and the rest of the ninjas on this site sound like some hurt pussies. Grow the hell up!

Wow, how profound of you. Disrespecting deceased black life and speaking the way a typical hoodrat would do in a hoodrat text message. If it quacks like a duck. Plenty of men on here respect and defend black women. I'm tired of you feeble, hypocrite coli stanks saying otherwise.

I don't care who you let ram into you. I will however say something when you bed wenches try to idolize others and disrespect the black man. I'm glad poison such as yourself isn't a problem for us anymore. Nobody misses you, nobody is hurt over you. You eradicated yourself, thank you for the favor. Don't come back.

Also, I'm half white Hispanic so why would I be offended at you idolizing "fawbs"? I'd be hating half of myself and self hatred isn't productive. You are a perfect example of that.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Point proven, mentioning my avi, and talking about how you're living the life, so predictable, you remembering supposed convos with me but I'm the butt hurt one, not to mention you having to do constant edits on your posts :pachaha: It's proven you're the emotional one writing all these novels on the same page, but hey, I'll blame it on your pregnancy. Now let's start over from the beginning, reply again without mentioning the usual avi, degrading black men, and how you're living the life. @this alias having to struggle to mention posters just to get daps for her posts since no one is co-signing you.

Bruh, I can guarantee you she thought she was ugly until one of her "impressive" sugar daddies told her otherwise. It was probably the highlight of her life.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, how profound of you. Disrespecting deceased black life and speaking the way a typical hoodrat would do in a hoodrat text message. If it quacks like a duck. Plenty of men on here respect and defend black women, i'm tired of you feeble, hypocrite coli stanks saying otherwise.

No dumbarse it's YOU disrespecting deceased black folks to further your agenda against black women/non-black male couplings. You brought up "the good old days" and all the dumb shyt you retarded ninjas TRY to bring up to discourage black women from thinking outside of black males. That's the disrespectful dumb shyt right there.

As for the "defense of black women" argument...I never made that argument or mentioned anything about it...so miss with it.

I don't care who you let ram into you. I will however say something when you bed wenches try to idolize others and disrespect the black man. I'm glad poison such as yourself isn't a problem for us anymore. Nobody misses you, nobody is hurt over you. You eradicated yourself, thank you for the favor. Don't come back.

Again, bytch you ninjas came at ME...not the other way around. Whatever "idolizing" I was doing with @Anothergirl didn't have jack shyt to do with any of you. I didn't insert you in that conversation. You inserted yourself into it.

Also, I'm half white Hispanic so why would I be offended at you idolizing "fawbs"? I'd be hating half of myself and self hatred isn't productive. You are a perfect example of that.

Clearly you do hate yourself because your whole "bed wench" argument is built around RACE of the men black women are choosing to be with...outside of black men.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh, I can guarantee you she thought she was ugly until one of her "impressive" sugar daddies told her otherwise. It was probably the highlight of her life.

You seriously need to get a reality check! Self-esteem ain't never been a problem of mine. :bryan:

And once again, here you are making ass backward assumptions about folks you don't know. Like I said, you delusional ninjas are funny. :russ:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Man :snoop: threads like this just tell me how far we have to go.

@MurderSheWrote how are you winning when your kids are going to marry white? Then their kids marry white? and only speak of you as a deep dark secret?
none of us are winning when we arguing with each other like this? Don't get it twisted either...I don't have a problem with you marrying white guys. I've liked all types of women myself, can't help who you fall in love with. But to despise one's self & teach that to your offspring (that winning is anything BUT black) is sad...an in fact a loss. This is the same reason I have a problem with that Tommy youtube guy. I can tell he hates himself. The venom you & he has is alarming. You are hurt, we all are hurt growing up in this country but you can't give yourself over like that & go against WHAT YOU ARE. You are black.

I truly feel you and that Tommy guy wake up and cry when you look in the mirror. :sadcam: There is nothing wrong with your skin. Black Men are apart of you...he made you. Accept that and love it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

@MurderSheWrote how are you winning when your kids are going to marry white? Then their kids marry white? and only speak of you as a deep dark secret?

Some of you need to get a freaking clue. WE DON'T KNOW what race my kids will marry. And even if they do marry white...so the hell what?!? I don't care about race the way that you do. Even if my children don't marry white, my grandchildren and great grandchildren could do so...all of which is BEYOND my control.

As long as my fam is HAPPY...I'm happy.

none of us are winning when we arguing with each other like this? Don't get it twisted either...I don't have a problem with you marrying white guys. I've liked all types of women myself, can't help who you fall in love with. But to despise one's self & teach that to your offspring (that winning is anything BUT black) is sad...an in fact a loss. This is the same reason I have a problem with that Tommy youtube guy. I can tell he hates himself. The venom you & he has is alarming. You are hurt, we all are hurt growing up in this country but you can't give yourself over like that & go against WHAT YOU ARE. You are black.

I'm not bragging about winning because of who I married. I'm bragging about winning because these ninjas are hating on me for who I married! It would be a different thing if I personally focused on the race of my husband. They keep focusing on it. This whole thread was made by a black man who decided to focus his attention on a black woman and her non-black relationships. It's the ninjas here who are the issue...not the women. And all comes down to jealousy, hate and fear of sexual competition.

Jealousy and hate from others points to signs that I'M WINNING...not the race of my husband. So, your whole paragraph is off base.

Once again, I was chit-chatting with @Anothergirl when these ninjas came at ME.

I truly feel you and that Tommy guy wake up and cry when you look in the mirror. :sadcam: There is nothing wrong with your skin. Black Men are apart of you...he made you. Accept that and love it.

Sweetie, I'm good. I'm secure in myself and my blackness. What should disturb you is the flock of ninjas who take my marriage as a personal affront to themselves.

Last edited:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin

Breh I hope @MurderSheWrote doesn't have any daughters. That is a self'-identity tragedy waiting to happen. This poor woman is going to be the dirty little secret in the family tree and that would be an honor to her.

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

A number of black women regard this as a "win", my own sister included. I can't tell you the pain I felt when she said that if she marries a white guy and her children marry white, her grandchildren may be white and I saw a brief look of absolute glee on her face.

I know my sister will eventually marry and procreate with a white man, I am fine with this under normal circumstances where a relationship develops organically, love is love and I respect that. My problem lies with the motivation behind it for this type of woman, she has an internalised feeling of hatred and shame at being black and views a white man as a saviour and someone who can cleanse her and provide her with a veneer of respectability. Whenever I think of this issue I think of Malcolm X and the "who taught you to hate the color of your skin?" line.
:to::to::to:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
But you're half-white and don't hate your whiteness right??? :stopitslime:

You're a walking/talking contradiction. SMH.

Excuse me? I think you have me confused. Look at you, more offended at the false idea you've made up in your head that I have a dislike towards that half of me than the thought of disrespect towards your own people. Disgusting. "Whats the matter boss, WE sick"

I love all of me, but I self-identify as a black man because that is what I was raised as. Self-hatred is for the weak, you'-re an excellent example.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excuse me? I think you have me confused. Look at you, more offended at the false idea you've made up in your head that I have a dislike towards that half of me than the thought of disrespect towards your own people. Disgusting. "Whats the matter boss, WE sick"

Refer to your own comments DUMBASS!

The very words you use are rooted in hatred. Using words like "bed wench" to describe women are MARRIED to white men or have relations with white men is hatred ninja...pure and simple.

And if you're truly half-white...it says a lot about YOU.

I love all of me, but I self-identify as a black man because that is what I was raised as. Self-hatred is for the weak, your an excellent example.

Look at this^^^ comment. You've taken my marriage to a non-black man as a personal affront to yourself despite the reality that you are 1). Half white and 2). Don't know me from a monkey's ass...yet I'm the one suffering from self-hatred??? Bytch come again!

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Refer to your own comments DUMBASS!

The very words you use are rooted in hatred. Using words like "bed wench" to describe women are MARRIED to white men or have relations with white men is hatred ninja...pure and simple.

And if you're truly half-white...it says a lot about YOU.

Look at this^^^ comment. You've taken my marriage to a non-black man as a personal affront to yourself despite the reality that you are 1). Half white and 2). Don't know me from a monkey's ass...yet I'm the one suffering from self-hatred??? Bytch come again!

Learn how to read, stupid. The problem is your self-hatred , not who you married. Your hatred of black men is hatred towards yourself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Learn how to read, stupid. The problem is your self-hatred , not who you married. Your hatred of black men is hatred towards yourself.

Bytch YOUR VERY FIRST COMMENT IN WHICH YOU MENTIONED MY NAME WAS TO CALL ME A BED WENCH FOR MARRYING A MAN THAT IS NOT BLACK.

Any so-called "self-hatred" on my part is YOUR biased jaded opinion. You made it clear from your very first comment that your issue with me (and @Anothergirl) is WHO we choose to be with.,..not our so-called "self-hatred," which again, is a joke coming from your half-white self-hating ass.

You don't know me from a monkey's ass. You don't know my relationship with the black men in my life. Your limited view of me comes from delusionals you have of me based on WHO I married.

Get the fukk out of here.

There is no way in hell you are educated....no way in hell!

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Like I said, change your name to "STUPID ONE" because you don't have any damn sense. The ONE and only reason for my edits is because I was typing on an ipad and it tends to auto correct...dumbarse! LOL!

You idiots on this site are comedy. Pure and simple. This is entertainment to me. I'm having fun and once again, I remember your dumbarse because I went in on you for turning a DEAD HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL PLAYER INTO A MARTYR, which is stereotypical. You are the only village idiot around here with that image fool...or haven't you noticed??? :heh:

Like I said, your basic reasoning skills suck!

Tell something, which came first, the chicken or the egg??? LOL. :shaq2:

And sorry ninja...I'm not you. I don't give a damn about daps. I'm just pointing out some logic that you're too stupid to see. I was minding my own damn business with my original comment and shooting the breeze with @Anothergirl when you bitter, jealous ninjas came at ME....something you refuse to accept in your attempt to make ME the "hurt" one.

Again, which came first Stupid One...the chicken or the egg???

You know you can change that on your ipad right, but I'm the stupid one, since when did I turn a dead player into a martyr?, I only mentioned my avi in the espn 30 for 30 thread, if you can highlight any of my posts stating I did, then the mods can ip ban my account. Look at you fiending for #struggledaps mentioning people and trying to pull them into the conversation. Now with all that said, if you are intelligent like you claim you are, mention something besides my avi, degrading black men, and about this supposed amazing lifestyle you live, but you can't so carry on. Your contributions are very limited due to you only being able to mention 3 topics, but I'm the supposed "village Idiot" :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know you can change that on your ipad right, but I'm the stupid one, since when did I turn a dead player into a martyr?, I only mentioned my avi in the espn 30 for 30 thread, if you can highlight any of my posts stating I did, then the mods can ip ban my account. Look at you fiending for #struggledaps mentioning people and trying to pull them into the conversation. Now with all that said, if you are intelligent like you claim you are, mention something besides my avi, degrading black men, and about this supposed amazing lifestyle you live, but you can't so carry on. Your contributions are very limited due to you only being able to mention 3 topics, but I'm the supposed "village Idiot" :heh:

I'm going to do us both a favor and add your simple ass to the ignore list. Good-bye bytch!